Max Factor Colour Perfection Gloss-Coral Capri

No Image

Price: $

Price: $

on 10/21/2007 6:46:00 PM

I don't think this is available anymore since Max Factor came out with the Maxalicious Glazes and Glosses and that would be a shame because this color is truly unique! It is a light coral color with an iridescent gold shimmer too it! I love it on my lips (for reference I am a FFF w/blonde hair and gray-blue eyes) and it truly gives my lips a nice pop! I hope I can find some more of these before they are gone for good!

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

Color: A light somewhat frosty/metallic peach with a hint of gold.

Price: Around $6

Packaging: Just like CG Wetslicks gloss

Scent/Taste: Slight vanilla scent on both spectrums

Texture: Pretty much identical to CG Wetslicks although perhaps a bit thinner.

Wear: Average gloss wear

Raves: Feels moisturizing on lips w/o being sticky. No orange tones in this peach shade.

Rants: Color is too sheer for me. Don't like the thinness of the gloss. Would rather spend my money on CG's Peaches N Gleam Wetslicks, which is a similar shade but way prettier.

continued >>

on 2/28/2006 9:40:00 PM

A pleasant surprise! This shade, Coral Capri, is apricot with a hint of pink and golden shimmer. In the tube it looks very similar to MAC's Prrrr, but goes on closer to Nymphette, so if you like Prrr but don't like the frostiness this gloss would be a great, cheap alternative. I agree with the previous reviewer, these glosses are identical to Cover Girl's Wetslicks, although this particular shade seems to be unique to the Max Factor line. The gloss itself is creamier and thinner than MAC, and not as sticky or glossy. It has a pleasant vanilla scent which fades quickly, and there is no chemical fragrance like with some cheaper glosses. It reminds me a lot of Prestige glosses without the objectionable smell. I got this gloss for free when I bought a mascara, normally it retails for under $6. AFter seeing the other shades available I think this one is the winner and could work with a variety of skintones.

comes in a tube similar to CG wetslicks-long, oval tube. doe foot applicator. the texture is amazing! slick, but not too slick...not gritty...nice vanilla scent. it feels so light and lovely on the lips! this is by far my favorite LG, simply for the amazing texture!

coral capri is a *somewhat* frosty coral'y pink. mostly pink- with golden shimmer.
continued >>

on 3/14/2006 8:04:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Ahh! I so wish my lips looked like the first reviewers when I put this stuff on! This stuff looks far too orangey on me, and the metallic look doesn't suit me at all. It looks SO pretty in the tube. I wanted so badly to like it- it has a nice consistency and smell, but not great staying power... but I guess you sacrifice that when you sacrifice stickiness. Maybe someday I'll try another color from the line.

Cute nude color. Lots of product inside the tube. A perfect universal color for all skintones. I may repurchase.