Victoria's Secret Amber Romance Body Splash

Victoria's Secret Amber Romance Body Splash
Amber Romance Body Splash

3.8

A Victoria Secret perfume I would buy again. Musky scent.

on 9/15/2016 2:34:00 PM

I've been using the body mist on a nightly basis post-shower and am thoroughly addicted. It's almost gone and I will have to replenish. It's a beautiful sweet amber and vanilla-cream scent with a hint of soft fruit (I thought apricot at first, but turns out it's cherry). It smells clean, soothing, fluffy, cozy and delicious all at once. You just need to wait abit, the first couple minutes it smells like sweet chemicals and bathroom spray. I actually didn't like it the first time I tested it a few years back because I judged too soon. The drydown is so worth it though. It makes me just want to cuddle myself to sleep...seriously, I love wearing this to bed, it's so comforting, it's my scent when I want to relax, be by myself and shut out the rest of the world. The scent always greets me in the morning, when I've sprayed myself the night before, lingering on my bed sheets for days. I used to own Cashmere Glow from BBW, and this is a million times better. Cashmere Glow overtime became too sweet and fruity for my tastes, I really liked it at first but got sickened of it after just a few wears. Amber Romance is fresher, more luminous, sweet without being sickening or edible, and it's also creamier and fluffier. It's also not too warm, so great for all year round! Even summer. And the best apart is (aside from it smelling delicious), it lasts all day, with a lovely fuzzy sillage that wafts around for atleast a couple hours...which for a body spray, is fantastic. I've already purchased the body lotion (imo, it's even better than the mist, there is no initial off-putting smell)...that, layered under the mist...OMG...no words. It's also versatile enough to layer under any vanilla or amber based scent. This could just be my favorite VS body spray ever (well, this and Noir Tease both)!

on 8/24/2016 8:04:00 PM

Love Amber Romance <3

It has a vanilla/amber smell to it which is sweet and perfect. A summer scent for me. I spritz throughout the day and love it. The price is fantastic value, and the packaging is lovely.

Love it and would buy again.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

My very favorite body spray from VS. I have a bottle in my gym bag, after working out I spray all over to refresh if Im not going straight home.
Its a beautiful fragrance, onky thing is the scent lasted longer. It works perfectly with my signature scent Chanel Allure. Will keep buying this.

The packaging of this product is very classic and attractive. It looks amazing on my dresser, i love the bright orange! I also love the name, Amber Romance! Sounds so cute. When i first got this spray it was alright, it smelt like an actual perfume rather than a body mist. But now i find that i can't stand the smell of it! It's like a putrid vanilla-ish sort of smell, it gives me headaches when i spray it anywhere near me! I have a friend who loves any smell from VS so i think i'll just be giving this spray to her. Which is such a shame, since i have the body lotion which smells ten times better than the mist.
I'm sure some people will love it, just not me :)

on 4/1/2015 8:25:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse

I really don't like this particular VS fragrance. It just reminds me of when someone uses the bathroom and sprays something to mask the smell. I'm not a fragrance snob, but this is just a no-go for me.

on 2/23/2015 6:01:00 PM

I adore this musky, sexy scent. I've bought a few of the Victoria's secret body mists but this is by far my favourite so I'lI definitely be purchasing the body lotion next. Only downside if that I wish it lasted a little longer.

on 10/17/2014 10:23:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

This along with Vanilla lace and Pear glace were my first VS scents.
Brings back memories of my adolescence...
thinking about my crush, listening to Changing faces.
I feel this is a very grown up scent.
this scent it is a nice warm sweet musk. Great for fall or winter.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This body spray smells a lot more expensive than it really is and lacks that overbearing alcohol scent that many body spritzes fall victim to. It is very warm-smelling and very classy, with a rich vanilla, creme anglais smell that doesn't seem artificial at all. The amber is rich, sultry, and enhances the creme anglais (and vice versa!).I couldn't stop smelling my wrist long after I tried it in the store. Two spritzes are all you need. A sweet and affordable treat. It's great for those who also want a lighter version of Prada Candy (IMO).

on 10/3/2013 2:20:00 AM

This is one of my favorite VS scents. To me, the scent is a sweet, musky caramel/vanilla scent. It's kind of a warmer scent, so I wear it more in the fall and winter. I do wish the staying power was a little better. It lasts about 2-3 hours on me, which is typical of most body splashes, so I can't complain too much. I like buying the mini size and keeping it in my purse/car for touch-ups, or just in case I forgot to wear another fragrance that day. I'll definitely repurchase the body splash, and I'll probably end up with the lotion and shower gel at some point, too!

Popular Fragrances