Victoria's Secret Amber Romance Body Splash

Victoria's Secret Amber Romance Body Splash
Amber Romance Body Splash

3.8

on 1/11/2018 7:29:00 AM

The scent does not last but smells so yummy upon application . It’s like a full bloom of vanilla goodness . Sweet smelling but not nauseating sweet .

on 11/25/2017 7:24:00 PM

My mom, my grandma and I have used this for years!! We love it

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

A bit cheap and nasty smelling for me sorry. Plenty of spray for the money though.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

A clean vanilla scent w coconut. Musky & gourmand. I love it!!

A Victoria Secret perfume I would buy again. Musky scent.

on 9/15/2016 2:34:00 PM

I've been using the body mist on a nightly basis post-shower and am thoroughly addicted. It's almost gone and I will have to replenish. It's a beautiful sweet amber and vanilla-cream scent with a hint of soft fruit (I thought apricot at first, but turns out it's cherry). It smells clean, soothing, fluffy, cozy and delicious all at once. You just need to wait abit, the first couple minutes it smells like sweet chemicals and bathroom spray. I actually didn't like it the first time I tested it a few years back because I judged too soon. The drydown is so worth it though. It makes me just want to cuddle myself to sleep...seriously, I love wearing this to bed, it's so comforting, it's my scent when I want to relax, be by myself and shut out the rest of the world. The scent always greets me in the morning, when I've sprayed myself the night before, lingering on my bed sheets for days. I used to own Cashmere Glow from BBW, and this is a million times better. Cashmere Glow overtime became too sweet and fruity for my tastes, I really liked it at first but got sickened of it after just a few wears. Amber Romance is fresher, more luminous, sweet without being sickening or edible, and it's also creamier and fluffier. It's also not too warm, so great for all year round! Even summer. And the best apart is (aside from it smelling delicious), it lasts all day, with a lovely fuzzy sillage that wafts around for atleast a couple hours...which for a body spray, is fantastic. I've already purchased the body lotion (imo, it's even better than the mist, there is no initial off-putting smell)...that, layered under the mist...OMG...no words. It's also versatile enough to layer under any vanilla or amber based scent. This could just be my favorite VS body spray ever (well, this and Noir Tease both)!

on 8/24/2016 8:04:00 PM

Love Amber Romance <3

It has a vanilla/amber smell to it which is sweet and perfect. A summer scent for me. I spritz throughout the day and love it. The price is fantastic value, and the packaging is lovely.

Love it and would buy again.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

My very favorite body spray from VS. I have a bottle in my gym bag, after working out I spray all over to refresh if Im not going straight home.
Its a beautiful fragrance, onky thing is the scent lasted longer. It works perfectly with my signature scent Chanel Allure. Will keep buying this.

The packaging of this product is very classic and attractive. It looks amazing on my dresser, i love the bright orange! I also love the name, Amber Romance! Sounds so cute. When i first got this spray it was alright, it smelt like an actual perfume rather than a body mist. But now i find that i can't stand the smell of it! It's like a putrid vanilla-ish sort of smell, it gives me headaches when i spray it anywhere near me! I have a friend who loves any smell from VS so i think i'll just be giving this spray to her. Which is such a shame, since i have the body lotion which smells ten times better than the mist.
I'm sure some people will love it, just not me :)

on 4/1/2015 8:25:00 PM

Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse

I really don't like this particular VS fragrance. It just reminds me of when someone uses the bathroom and sprays something to mask the smell. I'm not a fragrance snob, but this is just a no-go for me.

Popular Fragrances