4.1

package quality

price range

Reviews

8 years ago

I ment to get Rose but got this instead but i must say i rather like it. Its just enough color to brighten my face up, very natural. This is i guess a neut dusty rose shade perhaps? I plan on getting more stila blushes thanks to this accidental discovery.

About reviewer (734 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Neutral

HairRed, Wavy, Fine

9 years ago

Something is wrong with Stila's quality control these days. This used to be my favorite everyday blush. It morphed on my skin into a blooming, natural glow-from-within even though it looked boring in the pan. It was a perfect blush. Fast forward 8 years...I decide to stock up on it and bought 2 pans on sale when it was discontinued in summer of 2010. It IS NOT the same blush I knew and loved. One pan wouldn't show up at all. It was so hard in the pan that nothing would even come up on my brush. I finally tried the other pan and it is fine. I can swipe it and get a reasonable amount of product. It doesn't seem as densely pigmented as the Fade I knew before but it works. I am going to try to return the other pan.... I wouldn't purchase again since it is discontinued anyway, and I wouldn't risk this happening again. I am on the hunt for a replacement (maybe MAC Blushbaby). I had no idea how to rate this. The original was 5 stars. This one....inconsistent. It was on sale so it was cheap ($10 a pan). I don't like Stila's packaging, so I only gave it a 3 there. It's a shame that they slipped up here.

About reviewer (53 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinNormal, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

1.0

10 years ago

I have no clue why this has such good reviews... I'm a huge Stila fan, but this blush is an exception. I swipe my brush in this numerous times, but it will just NOT show up on me. I'm quite pale so I can't understand why. I just can't see anything at all. I've tried different brushes, fingers, everything. Secondly, it's chalky and doesn't feel particularly nice. Thirdly, I hate the fact that Stila's blushes come in the exact same size pan as the eyeshadows. This just feels so wrong. It's too small to get my brush in properly, and I often mistake it for an eyeshadow. It's no big deal, but I just have to note that it irritates me. Will definitely be swapping this away.

About reviewer (57 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesHazel

10 years ago

I love blush. I have several different shades. I have never given any thought to finding my HG blush, because I like to switch up pretty frequently. Well, today it hit me from outta the blue. In an instant, I knew I had found something that I didn't even know I was missing! It was this blush. Fade. My God, it's perfect. It's the color that I should have been born with. This will go with any look, because it's THAT good. HG HG HG!!!

About reviewer (119 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm

HairRed, Other, Medium

11 years ago

A very, very sheer, light neutral pink, not too brown or warm, but not too pink either. It's quite subtle, though if I make a mistake and pile on too much, it can look a little ruddy on my light, yellow-toned complexion. Texture isn't quite as good as Cargo or (certain) Chanel blushes, but it's good enough. Will use up my pan happily but won't repurchase.

About reviewer (2540 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

11 years ago

This is a really natural looking blush that surprisingly defines the cheekbones perfectly. It's easy to wear and takes very little hassle. I really like it!

About reviewer (161 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair

HairBrown

from

11 years ago

Have used this blush for 4 years and just repurchased it. I get compliments when I wear it. It looks natural and glowing and really makes my cheekbones defined. It looks great lightly dusted over the outer brows and on the nose and chin. Frames the whole face yet looks warm and natural. Good for day or night.

About reviewer (4 reviews)

SkinOther

HairOther

EyesOther

from

11 years ago

I actually bought this blush on mistake. I was at Ulta and meant to pick up Kitten eyeshadow and accidently grabbed Fade instead. I didn't realize 'til I got home and figured that I could use another blush more than I could another shimmery eyeshadow. So I figured I'd give fade a try. I'm NC 25-30ish, depending on how tan I am at the moment. This color looks very brown and unspectacular in the pan but on my cheeks it's a brownish rosy color. Just enough pink it it that it doesn't act like a bronzer (which I was worried about when I saw it in the pan) and makes my cheeks look very pretty. It's very, very natural looking. This blush is great for days when I have a heavy eye makeup or bright colored lips. Or when I'm trying to look very natural and not made up. This is certainly not the kind of blush shade I would have picked up for myself though. I like bright, bright, bright blushes. However, this is certainly a very nice addition to my blush collection. Every girl needs a nice, natural, subtle blush. I wouldn't buy this color if you're very fair or cool toned. I think this blush could easily look ruddy on fair and/or cool skin. I'm also not sure it'd show up on someone much darker than I am either. However, if you light (not super fair or tan) skin with yellow or neutral undertones, I think you'd like Fade. It's matte and lasts fairly well. Overall, good blush but I probably wouldn't buy again because I like bright blushes more.

About reviewer (173 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

12 years ago

I am an Asian NC20 (Studio Fix Fluid), C3 (MAC Face & Body), RMK 102, Chanel 20, EM Olive Fair/ Golden Fair/ Fawn, Alima Golden 1/Warm 1. Fade is a neutral peach/pink/beige. I find it hard to imagine anyone with fair-medium skin who doesn't look good in this. The blush goes on silky smooth like butter, and has excellent lasting power. I look like I have naturally amazing, sculpted cheekbones when I wear this, which is surprisingly since it's not a contour shade at all! Stila powder blushes don't get too much love on MUA for some reason. If you're new to Stila and want to try a powder blush, this would be a safe bet to start with.

About reviewer (73 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

EyesBlack

12 years ago

Let me preface this by saying that I'm new to wearing blush and still not quite sure what colors look good on me. However, I think I've found a keeper in this blush. The color is really natural looking and blends nicely. It's a little on the expensive side for me, especially considering you have to purchase a compact for it, too. But, I like it enough to buy it again.

About reviewer (31 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair