3.6

price range

Reviews

2.0

5 years ago

There's no such thing as a perfect "loose powder" for me, or so I am convinced there isn't. This stuff is wayyyyyyy too dark for my porcelain skin. I have blue and pink undertones to my skin, and this is straight up beige-pink. This is so dark, that I could put it on my sun-kissed tanned, sister in law! This powder is really fine milled, and would be great for setting if it were not so dark. Definitely had to pass this down to a co worker.

About reviewer (98 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Coarse

EyesGreen

5 years ago

I bought the Translucent Medium Mineral Loose Powder. Cons: The brush is stupid and takes up space. Lack of matching shades Pros: With a kabuki brush, This goes on and blends in seamlessly. The finish is velvety and light. It feels like I've got nothing extra on. I've recently had some acne issues and have some residual scars. I put on concealer on the trouble spots and just this powder and My skin looks perfect and luminous. From the reviews I've seen that this does not break you out, which is a must for me. So I hope I don't see any negative effects. I'd purchase the sephora discontinued Hydrating loose mineral powder over this, but unfortunately that is discontinued. I bought a few before it went out of stock, but I was tanned at the time and now the colors don't match. If Anyone wants a Medium 30 in the sephora loose and Tan 45, I have one of each. I've opened both but used each maybe once. all in all, a fairly good loose mineral powder to use as a finishing/setting product. The coverage isn't that great, but it's good for a sort of airbrushed look after hiding the blemishes and pigmentation.

About reviewer (11 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium Brown, Cool

HairBrown, Straight, Fine

5 years ago

This powder gives me a nice finish, with or without foundation. It gives me a Satin Finish which is my most favorite finishes. It lasts for most of the day, might need a few touch ups. The color isnt as white and pale as it seems when blended all over the face. If you are going to wear the powder by itself, i highly suggest to wear moisturizer first before anything. My face can breathe, and i have no breakouts at all. The brush on this packaging is alright but it does shed sometimes. To use this product with the sifter lid still on top and being held down on to, slightly shake it down about 3 times. And that should be enough for your whole face. Blend fully all over your face and youll get healthy looking skin. Doesnt clog pores, and doesnt make my skin look bumpy. Also, PLEASE BLEND THIS ON YOUR FACE IN A SMALL CIRCULAR MOTIONS AROUND YOUR WHOLE FACE. USE A BUFFING BRUSH WITH THIS POWDER.

About reviewer (36 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Medium, Warm

HairOther, Wavy, Coarse

1.0

5 years ago

I really wanted to like this product. I've been trying to use better products on my skin but despite all the benefits, this just doesn't hold up. I don't know any better way to describe it other than it makes my skin look ruddy. The feel is great, you can't even tell you're wearing it. But the coverage is not enough, even if I apply and apply... And I'm just looking for light coverage to even out my skin tone. It seems to draw attention to any red or dark spots. Just a big nope for me.

About reviewer (11 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm

HairBlack, Wavy, Medium

1.0

5 years ago

I honestly just don't like this. It makes my pores look HUGE no matter how I apply it. It makes me look greasy in 30 minutes but I'm not actually oily. It's the powder that reflects and makes me look oily. The only think I like is the color cause it seems to match me fairly well for a drugstore product but that's about it. It's not good at setting makeup either. Just makes everything crease up and emphasize pores

About reviewer (76 reviews)

SkinOily, Olive

HairBlond

EyesHazel

3.0

6 years ago

I love the brand but the powder not so much. It made me look cakey and it didn't last long. Oh and it doesn't spread; the powder just stays concentrated on the area where my brush first touched my face. Better loose powders out there :(

About reviewer (100 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Neutral

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

EyesBlack

6 years ago

I like this powder. I used it with a round makeup sponge to apply. I really like the coverage and look that this gives to the skin. Allow it to set in while you do the rest of your makeup and it starts to mix with your skins oils and makes it look beautiful. I wish they had more shades though because none of these match me well. I rarely use this anymore bbecause there not a good shade choice Also mineral makeup makes my oily skin even more greasy.

About reviewer (1081 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinVery Oily, Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

6 years ago

love this. I switched over from bare minerals due to cost, and I must say I like this better then any other brand names I have tried. its lightweight and sets my makeup beautifully without having to worry about it breaking me out or clogging my pores. I am a make-up artist and actually bought all shades to use in my makeup kit. it works perfectly for the airbrushed look and looks amazing in photographs! love it! will never use anything else! Why fix something thats not broken!

About reviewer (9 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Medium, Warm

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

from

6 years ago

I attempted to use this as a powder a few years back but it made my skin look incredibly dry/cakey and I have oily skin! So I put it away and have now come to find it works amazingly as a finishing powder. I tried others but they're lack of pigment made me look ashy. So this one is perfect! It isn't very pigmented but that's what makes it great over foundation. Oh and the brush is a definite joke haha :) just toss it and use a different one

About reviewer (155 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Straight, Medium

3.0

6 years ago

I have used this as a setting powder for years, it does not cake up but would not use this as foundation. It is not pigmented enough. It will accentuate dry skin. Overall I like it, I have sensitive acne prone skin, and this does not cause me any problems. The container is great for a loose powder, the brush on the other hand not so great.

About reviewer (13 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral