L'Oreal Lash Architect in Midnight Black

3.8

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

Overall it is a great "on budget" product. It doesn't work miracles but then you don't expect it for the price you are paying for it. It is a nice mascara that gives you longer thicker eyelashes but no extravaganza.
What on other hand does work miracles is Dior mascara called Diorshow, now that is amazing mascara but will cost you triple the price of Lash Architect.

This is my favourite mascara, Have been using this for 8 years. Although I really like the Lancome and Dior mascaras, I find this gives me pretty much the same effect without costing me half a human face. Good at separating lashes, good at lenthening good at everything.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

This is probably the best Mascara I have come across with regards to length and definition. It seperates and elongates really well so I get a gorgeous fluttery effect very easily. I will however say that this mascara can tend to look a little bit 'spidery' with a few coats and it doesnt do too that much in the way of volume. That being said 2 base coats of this and then a finish of Cliniques High Impact gives me the false eyelash effect I want! Will definately be re-purchasing!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

A very good mascara. One of the closest things I've seen to "the false lash effect." I don't know why i haven' bought it in so many years, probably due to its short shelf life. Pictures added.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

For me I found this a little expensive especillay as it is drugstore, But I know that L'Oreal is a bit pricey so thats kind of expected. I was a bit worried when i first opened it as the wand is very higgeldy-piggeldy (lol) but I did try it out for a few days. I think it gives a nice effect, long lashes, quite volumized and slight curl, I think the best thing about it is the black pigment, It just looked great. However after about a week the formula became very very dry, flaky. I could wear it all day and by the afternoon the mascara would all have flaked off my lashes, which is not great :/ Also extremely clumpy, All my lashes stuck together and it really did look as if i had 3 very thick lashes on each eye, which doesn't look that attractive on me lol :) And at that price I was dissapointed as I would of thought it would last more than a week at that. Can look very pretty but doesn't last long at all. xx

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

I bought this on sale for $11 Australian dollars (It said on the packaging it was supposed to be selling for $23 in Australia). I hate how expensive cosmetics are in Australia.... but here goes my review:

I already have long naturally curly lashes. I love to emphasize my eyelashes because they are naturally long and curled. I go for the fake eyelash look... this does a good job in 1 coat to give me volume and length. For me it has not flaked throughout the day, it hasn't bothered my eyes, it doesn't break or make my eyelashes brittle, etc. Its just a good all around mascara. Thank you l'oreal.... you've done it again!

Next time I buy it, I am getting it from ebay so its cheaper than ozzie prices.

Crappy product. Made my eyelashes look short and cropped, rather than long and with volume... Flaked away after a few hours as well.

My HG mascara. I have all of the different versions of this, and love every single one. Creates a false-lash effect, great consistency, easy to apply and doesnt flake or clump. A little pricey, but worth it for the lashes you get after using it.

Love this - I used to use Lancome but got weary of the price on such quick to replace items. This is black, lengthens and volumises, doesn't flake and lasts all day. The packaging looks classy and fits well into a make up bag. My only quibble is the brush - it's got short bristles and doesn't always define too well. If they fixed this, the mascara would be perfect, but it is still a GREAT drugstore buy!

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This is a great drugstore mascara. I have tangled, straight and impossible eyelashes, but with a curler and this mascara they actually look nice. This manages to hold a curl, doens't clump -if applied with care- and lengthens. Dries quickly too. I would only prefer a different, maybe larger brush though. But otherwise: would buy again!