Vaseline Intensive Care Healthy Hand and Nail Lotion

Vaseline Intensive Care Healthy Hand and Nail Lotion
Intensive Care Healthy Hand and Nail LotionIntensive Care Healthy Hand and Nail LotionEnter Title

3.8

Water, Potassium Lactate, Sodium Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Mineral Oil, Dimethicone, Lactic Acid, Glycol Stearate, PEG 100 Stearate, Keratin, Glycine Soja Sterol (Soybean), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E Acetate), Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A Palmitate), Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil (Sunflower), Sodium PCA, Sodium Stearoyl Lactate, Urea, Collagen Amino Acids, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Petrolatum, Mineral Water, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearamide AMP, Cyclomethicone, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Glyceryl Stearate, Fragrance, Xanthan Gum, Corn Oil, BHT, Disodium EDTA, Methylparaben, DMDM Hydantoin

on 10/22/2016 9:08:00 PM

I am in love with this. I have a tube at work, in my purse, at home.....It goes on easily and absorbs quickly. I can really feel the difference in my nails! The best part is how much younger my hands look. I am 57 and my hands are not going to give me away! Bye bye age spots.
The only hand cream I buy.

on 10/22/2016 8:55:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine

Used so much better than this! Picked this up for cheap as needed a new hand cream. The only thing I like about this product is the smell to be honest. It is a very thin consistency which doesn't do a great job at intensively moisturising. Now using an e45 hand cream which works far far better.

on 4/13/2016 1:21:00 PM

I have a big tub of this at the office and use it often throughout the day after I've washed my hands. This stuff is very inexpensive, it smells glorious and it sinks into hands very quickly which makes it great to use on the go. On the other hand it is not very hydrating at all so if you are looking for a heavy duty cream or if your hands are dry you probably want to go for something else. It does make hands slightly softer upon applying and gives a very light hydration but that's all.

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I can't live a day without this lotion! I discovered it by chance on a Facebook page where some girls were suggesting it for stronger good looking nails, so i decided to give it a try. I don't really care for the effect of moisture it gives to my hands because they are already hydrated and healthy although it really gives you extra smooth hands. I bought the large tube which is 400mL and i wasn't worried that it might not suit my hands because they are not sensitive and i had few experiences with rhe Vaseline products before and they were pretty good. First of all, immediately after application you'll notice that your nails are more fresh and a bit more white. A week after application i noticed that they are a wayyy more stronger and healthy looking! After an additional week my nails became taller! They will actually grow so fast that you'll notice in a veryyy short time. Now its been only 3 and a half weeks of usage and my nails are super healthy, beautiful, strong, and tall! Especially that before using it i cut my nails till the base because they were dull and weak, but not anymore ❤️ !

on 2/9/2016 11:33:00 AM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I bought this on a whim because I needed a lotion for frequent hand washing at the office. The lotion is much lighter than what it advertises. It only does an okay job of moisturizing after 2 pumps (with a minute wait between each application, to ensure it's not greasy).

I would not purchase this again.

on 12/28/2015 9:53:00 AM

This product is not greasy, is not hydrating either. Despite its claims did absolutely nothing for my nails if not damaged them cuz my nails got worse in the course of applying this cream.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Stinks and is not repairing enough! I would nit buy again!

LOVE THIS LOTION!! I have been using this hand lotion for years. I order 3 or 4 at a time from Walmart.com since they do not sell it in stores any more. I am an older lady and it helped my hands & nails so much!! I have hardly any age spots on my hands since it has alpha hydroxy acid in it. I called the company & requested they bring the large pump bottle back so I can keep one by my night stand & one in the kitchen. LOVE LOVE this cream!!

I've recently discovered this lotion, and can honestly say it's quickly become my holy grail of hand creams. I get dry patches on my hands, as well I have very weak and brittle nails. I've only been using this product for a few weeks but can already see a very noticeable difference. The dry patches are gone, my nails are getting stronger by the day, and my cuticles look amazing and soft! It sinks into the skin quickly and doesn't leave that greasy feeling like you get with most hand creams. The one bad thing I do have to say about this cream is the scent, it's very strong and potent. But it's something I can live with since seeing the amazing results I've had!

used this product for years. helps nails grow strong. sinks in and doesnt leave a greasy residue. best all round hand cream iv ever used