Vaseline Intensive Care Healthy Hand and Nail Lotion

Vaseline Intensive Care Healthy Hand and Nail Lotion
Intensive Care Healthy Hand and Nail LotionIntensive Care Healthy Hand and Nail LotionEnter Title

3.8

Water, Potassium Lactate, Sodium Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Mineral Oil, Dimethicone, Lactic Acid, Glycol Stearate, PEG 100 Stearate, Keratin, Glycine Soja Sterol (Soybean), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E Acetate), Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A Palmitate), Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil (Sunflower), Sodium PCA, Sodium Stearoyl Lactate, Urea, Collagen Amino Acids, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Petrolatum, Mineral Water, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearamide AMP, Cyclomethicone, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Glyceryl Stearate, Fragrance, Xanthan Gum, Corn Oil, BHT, Disodium EDTA, Methylparaben, DMDM Hydantoin

on 4/13/2016 1:21:00 PM

I have a big tub of this at the office and use it often throughout the day after I've washed my hands. This stuff is very inexpensive, it smells glorious and it sinks into hands very quickly which makes it great to use on the go. On the other hand it is not very hydrating at all so if you are looking for a heavy duty cream or if your hands are dry you probably want to go for something else. It does make hands slightly softer upon applying and gives a very light hydration but that's all.

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I can't live a day without this lotion! I discovered it by chance on a Facebook page where some girls were suggesting it for stronger good looking nails, so i decided to give it a try. I don't really care for the effect of moisture it gives to my hands because they are already hydrated and healthy although it really gives you extra smooth hands. I bought the large tube which is 400mL and i wasn't worried that it might not suit my hands because they are not sensitive and i had few experiences with rhe Vaseline products before and they were pretty good. First of all, immediately after application you'll notice that your nails are more fresh and a bit more white. A week after application i noticed that they are a wayyy more stronger and healthy looking! After an additional week my nails became taller! They will actually grow so fast that you'll notice in a veryyy short time. Now its been only 3 and a half weeks of usage and my nails are super healthy, beautiful, strong, and tall! Especially that before using it i cut my nails till the base because they were dull and weak, but not anymore ❤️ !

To Read all 143 Reviews, Login or Join

on 2/9/2016 11:33:00 AM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I bought this on a whim because I needed a lotion for frequent hand washing at the office. The lotion is much lighter than what it advertises. It only does an okay job of moisturizing after 2 pumps (with a minute wait between each application, to ensure it's not greasy).

I would not purchase this again.

on 12/28/2015 9:53:00 AM

This product is not greasy, is not hydrating either. Despite its claims did absolutely nothing for my nails if not damaged them cuz my nails got worse in the course of applying this cream.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Stinks and is not repairing enough! I would nit buy again!

LOVE THIS LOTION!! I have been using this hand lotion for years. I order 3 or 4 at a time from Walmart.com since they do not sell it in stores any more. I am an older lady and it helped my hands & nails so much!! I have hardly any age spots on my hands since it has alpha hydroxy acid in it. I called the company & requested they bring the large pump bottle back so I can keep one by my night stand & one in the kitchen. LOVE LOVE this cream!!

I've recently discovered this lotion, and can honestly say it's quickly become my holy grail of hand creams. I get dry patches on my hands, as well I have very weak and brittle nails. I've only been using this product for a few weeks but can already see a very noticeable difference. The dry patches are gone, my nails are getting stronger by the day, and my cuticles look amazing and soft! It sinks into the skin quickly and doesn't leave that greasy feeling like you get with most hand creams. The one bad thing I do have to say about this cream is the scent, it's very strong and potent. But it's something I can live with since seeing the amazing results I've had!

used this product for years. helps nails grow strong. sinks in and doesnt leave a greasy residue. best all round hand cream iv ever used

on 12/18/2014 8:50:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

This thin lotion (in a tube) works just O.K. to moisturize my hands, although the exfoliant helps to remove age spots. It works well on my bare nails to keep them healthy and moisturized when I'm not wearing polish.

I've never tested its claim to provide 10 times stronger nails in two weeks by preventing chipping and breaking. The exfoliant makes it beneficial for removing excess cuticle.

I apply a small amount of cream to each nail and massage into my nails. I do this frequently when I'm not wearing polish. The massage is growth-stimulating.

I find this lotion to be better than Solar Oil in strengthening my thin, weak nails.

on 12/14/2014 6:34:00 PM

This is a a good lotion to keep at your desk. Its not greasy its does lightly moisturize but I don't think it would be good on very dry or sensitive skin. For me i wash my hands a lot and like to use lotion afterwards. As for my nails so far they arent stronger but are shinier and smoother.