Clinique Glow Crazy Loose Powder-Blooming Pink

No Image

4.8

Crazy Glow Powder ingredients: caprylic/capric triglyceride [] aluminum starch octenylsuccinate [] zea mays (corn) starch [] dipentaerythrityl hexahydroxystearate/hexastearate/hexarosinate [] isopropyl isostearate [] octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate [] sorbitan stearate [] talc [] nylon-12 [] polyacrylamide [] magnesium aluminum silicate [] c13-14 isoparaffin [] water\aqua\eau [] caprylyl glycol [] laureth-7 [] silica dimethyl silylate [] hexylene glycol [] xanthan gum [] phenoxyethanol [] sorbic acid [] [ /- mica [] titanium dioxide (ci 77891) [] manganese violet (ci 77742) [] yellow 5 lake (ci 19140) [] chromium oxide greens (ci 77288) [] chromium hydroxide green (ci 77289) [] carmine (ci 75470) [] bismuth oxychloride (ci 77163) [] blue 1 lake (ci 42090) [] ultramarines (ci 77007) [] iron oxides (ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499) [] ferric ferrocyanide (ci 77510)]

on 6/10/2010 9:31:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

Bought this off of ebay from Austraillia and love it. Gives a nice pinky-gold color to the face. I would love to try the other colors.Nice product.

on 6/14/2009 2:07:00 PM

I so wish that this wasn't marketed as a limited edition product a couple years ago, this is something they should always carry, like their loose bronzing powder. I still have just a little bit I've been saving for special occasions. Very pretty glow-y pink I can use year round. Great for use on the dcolletage, and also really like to mix in with my moisturizer for an all over affect.
I've been running around trying to find something to replace it, found a Bare Minerals blush that was comparable, but not quite what I needed. Then I found NARS Orgasm and haven't looked back - but I would still buy this Clinque blush if they were to re-introduce it.

on 6/9/2008 6:50:00 AM

normally, i'm not such a fan of Clinique (reminds me of high school days when i didn't know better). but when i saw this pretty color at my local CCO, i couldn't resist. i found my perfect highlighter. this gives me the prettiest pink, most romantic, glow. i absolutely hate highlighters that use glitter particles--who wants to look like their going to a disco?!--and this one certainly doesn't. this makes any look flawless. i use this by it self for a pretty natural glow (perfect for bronzey summer days), or over blush when going out. for reference, i'm an NC37-40 during the summer, and an NC30 during the winter.

on 8/6/2007 3:40:00 AM

I bought mine about a year ago and put it aside for only special occasions because I thought the shimmer wasn't right for everyday use. However, I just started using Everyday Minerals foundation in warm and I thought it was a little too yellow for me. I then looked in my makeup collection to balance out the yellowness and swept this all over my face and it looked fabulous. You'd also think with using the original Glo formula this would look too shimmery, but it doesnt! It looks absolutely perfect and actually makes the skin look smoother. I love this product but too bad it was a limited edition item and is now discontinued =(.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool

A perfect pink highlighter for my medium skin tone! It's a baby medium pink. Never has this loked cheap on me!! Adds just a touch of sparkle/shimmer and sexy sheen without being too over the top and garish. I actually bought this off of Ebay, a large size for about ten dollars - so the price is great. I have used it on my shoulders, decollete, arms, even my cheeks and eyelids - it is very versatile. Doesn't seem to 'flake' off and get glitter everywhere either - major plus. I had also bought the 'crushed candy' but that was a bit too dark for me...but I love this one!! Definite repurchase if I can locate it again!

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I bought this to use as a body powder when wearing bare shoulder outfits or dresses that show off my shoulders. This powder is just perfect for giving you that sexy sheen without looking like a stripper with tacky cheap body glitter sprayed on. I've never applied it to my face, as I'm not a fan of anything shimmering on my face unless it's eyeshadows. I even dust this on my arms. I am really in love with this powder. And it looks simply awesome when I have a good base tan. What I like most about it is that you definitely notice the glow/glitter but it doesn't look like glitter at all. It sparkles and catches the light but looks awesome. Definitely one of my favorite products.

on 4/17/2006 6:07:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I have the loose powder that came out last year, Refreshing PInk. You get a huge jar of a rose pink powder. (ther refreshing pink was a peachy pink). I love this all over the skin. Adds a hint of shimmer and color. Great for my NC30 skin that can look sallow. As a blush, i needed to really layer it on and it faded to a soft allover face color. But i like alot of blush. Retails for $21 for a huge jar with sifter. Perfect amount of soft shimmer and rosiness for me.

I just bought this product over the weekend when I was offering my support to a friend who was getting a makeover. The travelling MA looked at my fair Asian skintone (MAC C3) and thought that the Crazy Glow Blooming Pink would be "gorgeous" on me. I was skeptical, but was willing to try. One of her associates dabbed a large amount on my wrist--my first reaction was "That is WAY too shimmery for me!". The travelling MA was shocked at my reaction, but then made the her associate dab a much smaller amount on my cheeks with a large brush. I have to say that the result was beautiful. I didn't buy the product on the spot to see if I REALLY liked it. As time went on and the MA applied more and more makeup on my friend's face, I just liked Blooming Pink more and more. I already have NARS powder blush in Orgasm and Sin, and still have to say that Blooming Pink gives me the most natural flush and glow from any other product that I have tried. I am not a big fan of the large container since I travel a lot, but I suppose it will last me a long time!

on 2/9/2007 3:13:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I love this blush! It is perfect with my pale complexion and the shimmer is very natural. I only have to use the tiniest amount, I have had this jar over a year and I still have way more than half left. I have no issues with midday touchups, I just dip my blush brush it this and cover it with a tissue and toss in my makeup bag.

Ok, I just did a search and this has been discontinued : P

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I really like this product! It's a great color for my skin--which is medium fair. It has a slight shimmer, but nothing too much--kind of similar to clinique's gentle light powder, which I also own! The packaging is not the BEST for travel, but I just take a little wad of toilet paper and put it in there and it keeps it from spilling at all! Price is a little on the expensive side, but I found it at the outlet near my house for only 14--plus it lasts forever! LOVE IT!