Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay

Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay

4.3

CALCIUM BENTONITE (green clay)

on 4/17/2018 11:02:00 AM

I love this stuff! I try to use this once a week, I find it really helps exfoliate and brighten my skin. If I’m having any problem areas this usually helps tone it down. It smells funky when used with apple cider vinegar but totally worth it. A little goes a long way. After it begins to dry you can feel the pulsating which I really like. You’ll notice a bit of redness temporarily afterwards but it goes down pretty quickly.

on 4/5/2018 2:00:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I use this to make masks for my family's skin and hair. I have natural hair as does my daughter but my son and fiancée use it as well. The hair mask I make using this clay (with water, apple cider vinegar, and a variety of oils - castor, jojoba, almond, and avocado) leaves the hair super moisturized. I have very sensitive skin so I haven't used it on my face but my children and fiancée have and they love it. I would recommend the hair mask for anyone with dehydrated hair. Use it once to twice a week for best results and you will see a change in the way your hair looks and feels.

on 3/22/2018 3:19:00 PM

The product lasts a long time which is great, and it’s nice to mix it with vinegar or honey or other things to create a DIY mask depending on your needs but I wouldn’t call it a miracle mask. Great for the price though. You can feel your face pulsing while it dries.

Bought this because it was so hyped about and said to do miracles on your skin. It hasn't changed my skin what so ever. I have a lot of acne and blackheads on my face and thought this would help me clear my skin more. After using it for 1-2 months I've seen no difference. I mixed equal parts clay and apple cider vinegar and left it on for about 20 minutes. The only thing it did for me was making my skin super soft, which is nice, but it's supposed to do more than just that. The good thing though is how much product you get for a good price. This will last you for months and even years (if it works for you)!

on 3/13/2018 12:52:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

My new HG! Faster results than Queen Helene's Mint Julep Clay Mask. I used it mixed only with water because I have sensitive skin. Have not tried it mixed with Apple cider vinegar or honey yet, but it already works miracles.

It dried up my small forehead pimple with 2 applications. It also drew out the head of 2 cheek pimples. But it did nothing for my deeper pimples.

I applied a thin layer all over my face to let it dry faster. Letting it completely dry helps to tighten your face and actually exfoliated some of my dead skin which I removed after with tweezers. Perfect pre-extraction mask for easy extraction after. Very glad I tried this. I followed this up with an Innisfree mask for hydration as it can be rather drying. Love!

on 3/11/2018 3:29:00 PM

This product feels SO GOOD! I love how tight it makes my face feel. I love how soft my skin feels after. I love how clean my face feels after. I really have to put this in my top 3 favorite face masks. Add this to your weekly routine. I really recommend it. It is so cheap too. One thing I will say tho is please make sure you use apple cider vinegar. Also when your face turns red after don't worry, it's normal. Love this product!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I only tried this product because of the hype it was getting. It was sold out everywhere but I managed to snag myself one tub.

The first few times I tried this (I used ACV and leave it on for at least 15 minutes), I didn't see much difference. I felt my face pulsate when the mask was on but I didn't notice anything different the morning after. I was still hopeful because of the reviews it got online. So I basically wanted it to work soooo bad. I started out by using it every day for 4 days then switched to twice a week. I'm on my third week now, and the other night, while I had the mask on, my face felt SOOOO itchy! It was unbearable. The mask has only been on for like 12 minutes but I couldn't take it anymore. When I rinsed it off, my face was super red. There were red patches all over. I figured it will go away eventually but the next morning, I woke up and my face still had the ugly red patches. It seemed like my pimples were irritated :( Until now, I can see red patches, although they're lighter now. I'm not sure if this is supposed to happen but I'm now scared to use it again.

I wanted for this product to work its magic on me, but I think I'm done trying.

on 2/23/2018 11:39:00 PM

I desperately wanted to like this. The majority of the reviews are so good. I finally managed to clear my clogged pores and control my breakouts, using a very gentle skincare routine. However, I wanted to fade the marks...and fast, so I thought this might help. Now I wish I never tried this product. 2 uses later, my pores are all congested again and I’ve broken out in several large painful bumps, even in places I never breakout. I wanted to make sure it was this mask, so I spaced out the times I tried it, and sure enough, the next day the breakouts & irritation was the same. Never again will I buy into the hype....

So far so good. My skin felt SO smooth after. I mixed it with slightly more than equal parts ACV. You only need very little powder. The trick is to put it on before you shower, then it comes off really easily. The only thing is, it tightened the skin around my nose and lifted it so while I was using it my nose looked like a piggy nose!!! Did this happen to anyone else?

on 1/12/2018 10:25:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

Yessss. I've been using this for years to help my acne. It really makes a difference for me. It dries like cement and that's my only complaint. Will purchase again and again.