Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay

4.4

CALCIUM BENTONITE (green clay)

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

i hv oily skin this prosuct give me 100 % result no oil on face used a twice a week feeling good excellent result

I love to use this to reset my skin from the chemical it gets from all the makeup and skincare. Definitely detoxifies the skin and leaves it clean. I would recommend to use an extra hydrating moisturizer tho as it tends to dry out the skin after use. This mask is best mixed with apple cider vinegar AND honey.

on 6/8/2017 2:04:00 PM

Everyone raves about this product but I don't see the reason to by this somewhat expensive clay. I made the mask but afterward, my face felt splotchy and red and stiff. A few days later my face felt fine and my acne substained, I just could not give any more stars than what I have given just because of what happened afterward.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I used this product because it was recommended to me by a friend. When I have a breakout, I use this and my pimple eventually dries. This product can dry your face so much so use it with caution. 3/5

The Indian Healing Clay does a good job when it comes to removing the dirt and grease from my face. Leaves my skin feeling clean and fresh without making it feel dry or irritated. Nice for people with oily and combination skin.

Found this in the health and wellness aisle of HEB for almost $7.00
Lasts for a super long time and you get a lot of product! I don't use measuring spoons or anything, I simply mix a bit of the clay along with a mixture of ACV & water until I get a consistency that I like. It gets super tight and pulsates but it's not uncomfortable at all. Once I'm ready to remove I place a warm wash cloth on top to make the clay easier to remove and thus having less go down the drain. I follow up with my Clarisonic to get everything out of my pores and finish with a good moisturizer or oil.
My complexion is smoother and brighter and I use this once every other week.
*simply shake out the dry clay from your washcloth once it's fully dry.

on 5/26/2017 12:56:00 AM

Oh la la, I found solution for my forever pimple face, I have used aztec clay mask + ACV for a month now, twice a week, 10min each time, I can clearly see my acne has gone 90%, some small pimple still there but much better than before, I have tried over the counter products but nothing work, Aztec clay mask is a treasure for me now, more over it is cheaper than expensive product I had tried even Glam glow mask. Only note that I would share is you need to test few time to find out best duration of time you leave the mask on your face, it is also depend on the texture of mask you make thick or liquidity mask so adjust time accordingly, first I leave it 20min and it make my skin supper dry & flaky, later I leave only 10min and seems my skin love it, noticeable pimple & black head has gone is a good sign for me. Good luck for anyone still struggling with acne.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

Such an amazing mask! I've had great results using this. My skin is left so smooth & soft, the next day my face is looking healthy & glowy too (: This mask brings any clogged pores to a head & they heal so much faster! I use 1 tsp braggs apple cider vinegar with 2 tsp water and 1tbs powder. I leave it on for 45min then rinse off with warm water and apply moisturizer. I do this once a week.

on 4/9/2017 10:42:00 PM

Ordered on Amazon, took some time to arrive. I have been using this product for over a year now and can really say it works! I mix it 1 tbs to 1/2 tbs apple cider into a mask and leave on for 30 minutes. It dries and cracks and then I really feel the pulsating feeling people talk about. I wash off with warm water and a wash clothes and it exfoliates like no tomorrow! My face will be red for the rest of the evening but with a good overnight cream my skin is great the next morning. It has reduced my oily skin, black heads and pimples. I stopped using it for two months and all those things came back. Will continue to use, also because you get such a huge container.

Completely transformed my skin!! Please use with ACV and not water for beat results. If you have bad skin, use it every day at first and you will notice results within a week. Then you can use it weekly and the eventually less and less!