Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium
Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay

4.3

100 NATURAL CALCIUM BENTONITE (green clay)

on 7/9/2018 7:44:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I LOVE THIS CLAY MASK! It literally made my skin's condition so much better. My skin is now smooth, soft, supple, glowing, clean and minimized my pores. I use raw, unpasteurized, unfiltered, with the mother apple cider together with it and fizzes right up when mixed and using plastic utensils to stir the clay I use a brush to apply it to my face and leave it on until it dries and cracks. The pulsating effect is real here and feels very satisfying, tightening of the face kinda hurts but very tolerable. I use it 2x a week and sometimes more when my skin is breaking out, dull-looking and stressed. This is the greatest clay mask I have ever used. MUST-HAVE guys! and definitely worth the hype!

I only can confirm what everyone is raving about: This stuff gives you a better skin condition.
What I achieve by using this 5-6 days a week:
- glowy, smooth skin (that wasn't possible before)
- bye bye pimples (this takes about 3-5 uses to get rid of them)
- extraction of whiteheads works like a charm now (you still have to use tools to get them outta your pores, though)
- no dryness, less oily skin
- less need of concealer/foundation because skin gets better and better (yessss, I can focus more on my eyes and lips now)
- confidence rises.

The price is amazing! I could imagine an expensive brand charging about 50$ for being the same product.

I recommend using raw apple cider vinegar. Apply a thin layer (I use 2.5m l/ 1/2tsp of the powder and 2.5ml / 1/2tsp of apple cider vinegar) and remove when you have enough of it or til it's dry everywhere where you applied it. A medium or thick layer needs more product, more time to dry and is harder to remove. So it's true, use less, win the most!

PS: Nardo Visgo has an amazing set for measuring spoons: their 10-Piece Thickened ABS Plastic Measuring Spoons/Cups Set on amazon. I bought it with my own money, without recommendations or codes (yes, this ain't an ad). I even bought it another time after a week.

I really don't understand all the rage over this mask. I bought it off of Amazon, thinking it would be some sort of miracle-worker from all the reviews I had read. I have dry skin, which is relatively sensitive, so I only kept the mask on for about 7 minutes on average. Before I started using this product, my acne was only prominent on my chin and a bit on my left cheek (which was getting better slowly). After using this mask for about 2-3 weeks, I started breaking out on my right cheek and forehead (which I had worked so hard to clear up!). Definitely do not recommend this mask for sensitive, dry, acne-prone skin.

on 5/12/2018 2:02:00 AM

I applied this aztec indian healing clay on my face. I mixed it with ACV and rinse it after 25 minutes. It made my face red especially on the left side of my face so I am not continuing it. It's a little bit itchy too. It's not worth the hype. Use it at your own risk.

I read many good reviews of this product and they recommended to use this with ACV. I used it for the 1st time and it made my skin tight and itchy (plus) smell is awful. My mom and bro can't stand with that smell. ok leave it for a while. After mixing this clay mask with ACV and applied it on my face without eyes and lips area. I waited for to dry it out and then I washed it off with lukewarm water. After washing off, my skin was getting red. so, I applied loads of moisturizer and let my face then cool. I feel still confident bc a lot of people said that product works well on their skin. After one or two days, acnes are appeared on skin and my skin suddenly change to very oily skin. I won't recommend for this product if you are sensitive to clay mask or if you don't have any acnes or pores, try another mask. this one is really awful for me.

on 4/24/2018 7:39:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

firstly, the packaging is sturdy and the price is fairly reasonable - $17 for 908g; you'd only need about less than 5g per usage too.

also, in case if you didn't know it is called the world's most powerful mask because it literally makes your face pulse (also when u wash it off expect ur face to turn red for a while), that's all.

how i used this mask was as directed - 1:1 ACV & this and i left it on for 15-20minutes.

THE REVIEW:

now, why two stars? initially i only wanted to give a star, but i realised that it has helped my forehead clear up almost instantly whereas very painfully broke my cheeks and temples out; i have never broken out this badly before, and i did this mask 2 times in a span of 3 weeks (once a week, rest one week, did it again on the third week) on two Sundays to confirm that this was the product that caused me to break out. note that my nose doesn't really break out and also my chin it's in its own world, nothing will cure the pimples but nothing would inflict more damage. so what happened to the affected areas??

THE GOOD - my forehead
this mask instantly cleared my forehead up (well, almost). what was on my forehead was those little pesky bumps that never goes away, i think loads of people understand what i'm saying. so if your problem is that, this mask is for you! however, note it's only for the multiple tiny tiny bumps.

THE BAD - my temples and cheeks
woah, if only i could insert a photograph on my cheeks. my cheeks are very prone to whiteheads and pimples but i don't get acne - if i do it's only during that time of the month where i will get around 3. if not on usual days it's just plenty of whiteheads that will never come out; these bumps are like the ones on my forehead but a lot more bigger and irritating and they really make my face look extremely dirty under light. i have hyper pigmentation on my cheeks as well as some pimples but nothing too serious. for my temples, i have hyper pigmentation, whiteheads and though not all the time but pimples there too.

so now that i have described my skin issues (FYI i have oily, fair skin and i'm 17 for those who are curious) if you have these issues i would recommend you to stay far far away from them. but that's up to you of course hahaha

what happened was after the mask as said my face was red and just like every other mask your face would feel clean. however at night (i applied it in the afternoon) i noticed my face breaking out and in the morning it was so bad. i had ACNE on my cheeks and it hurt sooo bad, my hyper pigmentation become extremely red - redder than ever and i grew even more whiteheads! my skincare after the mask was toner and moisturiser btw so nothing too crazy but enough to supply back what was lost in my skin after the mask. i grew pimples as well. it's just so bad. however i'm letting my skin rest and it's healing already so that's good (i used a cotton pad face cleanser).

so yes, to conclude:

buy this if your problems are those little pores that are clogged (oh i forgot to mention my forehead doesn't get acne or pimples but whiteheads are possible)

if not, don't bother

thanks for reading, let me know if this review was helpful ❤️

on 4/17/2018 11:02:00 AM

I love this stuff! I try to use this once a week, I find it really helps exfoliate and brighten my skin. If I’m having any problem areas this usually helps tone it down. It smells funky when used with apple cider vinegar but totally worth it. A little goes a long way. After it begins to dry you can feel the pulsating which I really like. You’ll notice a bit of redness temporarily afterwards but it goes down pretty quickly.

on 3/22/2018 3:19:00 PM

The product lasts a long time which is great, and it’s nice to mix it with vinegar or honey or other things to create a DIY mask depending on your needs but I wouldn’t call it a miracle mask. Great for the price though. You can feel your face pulsing while it dries.

on 3/13/2018 12:52:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

My new HG! Faster results than Queen Helene's Mint Julep Clay Mask. I used it mixed only with water because I have sensitive skin. Have not tried it mixed with Apple cider vinegar or honey yet, but it already works miracles.

It dried up my small forehead pimple with 2 applications. It also drew out the head of 2 cheek pimples. But it did nothing for my deeper pimples.

I applied a thin layer all over my face to let it dry faster. Letting it completely dry helps to tighten your face and actually exfoliated some of my dead skin which I removed after with tweezers. Perfect pre-extraction mask for easy extraction after. Very glad I tried this. I followed this up with an Innisfree mask for hydration as it can be rather drying. Love!

on 3/11/2018 3:29:00 PM

This product feels SO GOOD! I love how tight it makes my face feel. I love how soft my skin feels after. I love how clean my face feels after. I really have to put this in my top 3 favorite face masks. Add this to your weekly routine. I really recommend it. It is so cheap too. One thing I will say tho is please make sure you use apple cider vinegar. Also when your face turns red after don't worry, it's normal. Love this product!