Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay

Filtered by skin type : Other
Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay

4.3

100 NATURAL CALCIUM BENTONITE (green clay)

on 2/23/2018 11:39:00 PM

I desperately wanted to like this. The majority of the reviews are so good. I finally managed to clear my clogged pores and control my breakouts, using a very gentle skincare routine. However, I wanted to fade the marks...and fast, so I thought this might help. Now I wish I never tried this product. 2 uses later, my pores are all congested again and I’ve broken out in several large painful bumps, even in places I never breakout. I wanted to make sure it was this mask, so I spaced out the times I tried it, and sure enough, the next day the breakouts & irritation was the same. Never again will I buy into the hype....

I had a gum infection and used this to draw out toxins. My gums were literally swollen . I just put some on my finger added spring water mix it up slightly by rubbing two fingers together. I placed it on the infected area , waited 5 minutes then rinse I repeated often several times a day for probably a month . My gums went back to normal. I have to maintain results by using twice a week. I would suggest others to leave on longer but this works immediately and the pain went away the same day.

Clogs sink. Stings and makes skin so tight while drying. Didn't improve skin at all

on 8/4/2016 1:27:00 PM

indin

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

I got this mask as a Christmas present from my cousin and I couldn't be happier. She was hesitant to give me this specific mask at first because she thought it will only worsen my acne. I've been battling acne since I was in High School and to say that the battle is exhausting is an understatement. It's frustrating but I will not quit! ;) Finding an amazing product that can actually help me take care of my skin is awesome.

I wear makeup everyday so it's really important for me to feel like I'm doing something to clean my pores. I've never been a fan of face masks until I started using Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay. I mix it with water though I heard from my best friend that mixing it with apple cider vinegar gives you more of that "tightening" feeling. Anyway, it really helps dry pimples and clean pores.

I use it 4 to 5 times a week especially after going to the gym wearing makeup. I know I shouldn't but I'm kind of dependent on makeup, so, there.

P.S. The redness you'll notice after using this mask is totally normal and will soon fade so no worries! ;)

UPDATE: I started using this product with Apple Cider Vinegar a few weeks ago and I didn't like the result. Sure, you can feel the tightening effect of the mask when you mix it with ACV but I guess ACV is too harsh for my skin that it lead to awful breakout. :(

on 4/26/2016 8:37:00 PM

Best mask I have ever tried. I have very oily acne prone skin.
I mix this with a little turmeric and apple cider vinegar. The results have been amazing!!

on 3/13/2015 4:47:00 PM

Skin: Other, Medium, Warm

Amazing stuff, simple, dirt cheap, gives results! I bought it as another tool to clear up my acne almost two years ago. I have been using it for a while on and off and didn't see any changes. However, recently I got on to applying it for 30 minutes strictly twice a week and my face doesn't seem to break out at all, because this mask literally sucks out all the gunk from the skin! I find that mixing it with raw apple cider vinegar in the proportion that makes its consistency creamy like sour cream is what makes the difference and makes your skin pulsate. I recommend to try it!

on 10/5/2014 4:09:00 PM

I have loved this! Ever since I read the review on http://manscapeking.com/aztec-secret-indian-healing-clay/

I knew I had to get this clay!

on 8/29/2014 6:15:00 PM

My favorite Mask!

on 5/9/2014 4:41:00 AM

Skin: Other, Medium Brown, Not Sure

There are many reasons to why we break out; can be cause of an unhealthy diet, stress, etc...
But this product is not a quick fix, merely a long term use to help, and reduce ache. Healthy skin doesn't come over night, and yes we all get fustrated from not seeing quick results... However, this product is effective if you keep using it, and it has to be a routine not just once out of the month or once every two weeks!!! I use it twice a week before I go to bed because it helps me relax, besides you can't move your face you have to let your face relax while it is drying. Usually take about 30-45 minutes to dry depending on how thick of a layer you put on your face. Rinsing is a bit of a mess and fairly tough to remove from the face, but it worth the effort if your wanting that clear healthy skin on your face (It does make your face red, but your skin will calm after 15 minutes or so). Afterwards I apply Organic Extra Virgin Coconut oil to help moisturize my face and go to bed... I wake and my skin is clearer and smoother!!
It is 100% Natural with no harmful chemicals, and it is doesn't remove blackheads or white heads after one use of the product, but it does over time reduce ache and giving you a smoother and clearer face. We all have own opinions, but I definitely would recommend it!! Braggs Apple Cider Vinegar is what I use to mix... also have a teaspoon of (AVC) with water because it helps internal and it does external...