Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay

Filtered by skin tone : Other
Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay

4.5

CALCIUM BENTONITE (green clay)

I had a gum infection and used this to draw out toxins. My gums were literally swollen . I just put some on my finger added spring water mix it up slightly by rubbing two fingers together. I placed it on the infected area , waited 5 minutes then rinse I repeated often several times a day for probably a month . My gums went back to normal. I have to maintain results by using twice a week. I would suggest others to leave on longer but this works immediately and the pain went away the same day.

on 8/17/2017 9:47:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I love this mask because I can spice it up with tea tree oil, honey, coconut oil or whatever I feel like! It doesn't include lots of chemicals. Just apple cider vinegar and clay. Boom. I love the coldness of the mask when I put it on, kind of like a mousse. My skin feels so soft after. The only negative is taking it off! Plus it can get itchy as it dries. It gets really hard and cracked so taking it off is a bit of a chore but overall I'm pleased with this product.

Clogs sink. Stings and makes skin so tight while drying. Didn't improve skin at all

on 8/4/2016 1:27:00 PM

indin

on 4/26/2016 8:37:00 PM

Best mask I have ever tried. I have very oily acne prone skin.
I mix this with a little turmeric and apple cider vinegar. The results have been amazing!!

on 11/20/2014 12:39:00 PM

This is the best powder clay it can be used on the face body or in a bath. It so basic you just add water or combination of water/vinger or add anything mix into a paste instant mask. The amount of clay for the price is great last years never expires and it earthclay 100% calcium bentonite clay no added chemical or irritating ingredients. When the mask is tightening and drying it has a slight tingle and after you wash it off the face is slightly red but goes away in about 30min to 1 hour deeping on how sensitive your skin is. This clay is good for tightening the pores and controling sebum. It can also be used as a makeup setting powder for oily skin.

on 10/20/2014 7:44:00 PM

This is a great mask, I like how you can feel it pulsating as it dries! I don't use it often though, only once every couple weeks. My skin feels very clean afterwards but since it get a little pinkish once its rinsed off...I get the feeling it MIGHT be a bit too strong to use frequently.

on 10/5/2014 4:09:00 PM

I have loved this! Ever since I read the review on http://manscapeking.com/aztec-secret-indian-healing-clay/

I knew I had to get this clay!

on 8/30/2014 12:10:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I really had high expectations after reading all the good reviews about this product. I've mixed it with ACV and water but it just doesn't do anything for my skin.

on 8/29/2014 6:15:00 PM