Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay

Filtered by hair type : Relaxed age: 44-55
Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay

4.5

100 NATURAL CALCIUM BENTONITE (green clay)

on 11/29/2016 3:57:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

This is a very good facial mask, I was really impressed at the overall outcome of this product. Although I was a bit upset about all the talk I heard about the feeling that it gives your face as it works, I have yet to feel it tingle at all, I guess that's because I don't have too much bacteria in my skin, but the coolness of it was really nice. I had no problems mixing it with the raw vinegar, it mixed very well, but don't use too much of the clay because it will swell up on you and you'll have way too much to work it. But my face was so soft, nice and smooth afterwards, I would use this product at least 2-3 times a week, but where I live it is very hard to find. The price is very cheap, I once bought it for about $7, but haven't found it since then for that amount, now it's a bit pricey. My experience was great, I applied it and left it on for about 20-25 minutes until it was dry and then rinsed it off, which took a little time, but it was worth it. If I had to and I am going to purchase this again and this time get the larger one.

Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

I'm not sure how I came across reviews for this product but I'm glad I did. I have battled blemished, hyper pigmentation, clogged pores etc.... for years so I'm always looking for ANYTHING to help my complexion.

After reading most of the reviews (while at work) I had to leave immediately and buy it. I found it at Vitamin Shoppe (or Vitamin Plus) for $5.99. Also bought the Bragg's ACV which I was a little.....unsure.....about......cause of the smell and wasn't sold on putting this on my face. But, I trust you guys and I did it. OMG! As many other have said it looks like stone when applied and dries almost as hard as stone. The ACV wasn't a turn off as I first thought. The 'sensation' takes a little getting use to and the second night I had to wash it off because it was to much. Anyway, I left it on for about 45 minutes. You sortof have to 'break through' the stone to wash it off but it's not really hard to remove. My skin was so soft. The next day my boss noticed a difference. (yeah, I'm bragging)

This stuff is amazing. I have no acne. My face is smooth. I do not have to blot as often during the day, maybe twice.

Guys if you have battled with skin issues give this a try. I will NEVER be without a tub of this miracle in a jar.

UPDATE: Today, I, YellowroseofTexas, got another compliment. A lady and I were talking and she said something about us being the same age (she's 32). I told her no, I'm 45. Ladies she said "oh, I thought you were much younger because your skin looks so "soft". I owe it to this product. I have battled with my skin for years and for me to get a compliment is amazing. Also, after using this my skin glows and looks so much 'fresher'.

continued >>