Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay

Filtered by skin type : Normal age: 44-55
Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay

100 NATURAL CALCIUM BENTONITE (green clay)

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

LOVE this multi-use, clay powder! I guess it depends on what you are looking for in a mask, but this deep-cleaning wonder is perfect for me. Clay masks are for drawing impurities out of the skin and this one does just that and it's 100% clay...unlike most other "clay" masks. It's a simple concept but gives great results. The price is excellent and the product lasts forever. The first few uses may cause a few, scattered zits but those are just from all the embedded crud being brought to the surface. To keep it from being too drying, I use a heavy layer of Josie Maran Argan Oil to replenish moisture immediately after rinsing the clay off. Coconut oil works great too. Using it at bedtime allows for the redness to fade. It is AWESOME (and cheap) as a full body mask too. It deep-cleans my back and chest so I rarely have breakouts in those areas any more and the exfoliation keeps me from getting ingrown hairs when I shave. I could go on-and-on with all the uses for this stuff (clay hot and cold packs for sore muscles, clay hair/scalp mask, clay foot soak...etc.etc.) but you'll find your own if you try it.

Skin: Normal, Other, Warm

I finally decided to give in to the hype and try this clay, along with apple cider vinegar, for a facial mask. I have skin that is generally good, but it sometimes becomes a little congested and I get a couple of blackheads on one cheek and my chin area. The first time I used it I made it a little thicker than I could have gotten away with but I noticed that (at least for me) the thicker I make the mask, the more tightening and especially, pulsating, I experience. My skin is left feeling really nice after I use this. Cheap and effective! I use it once weekly.

Video Reviews & Tutorials