Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay

Filtered by age: 30-35
Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay

4.5

CALCIUM BENTONITE (green clay)

on 5/12/2018 2:02:00 AM

I applied this aztec indian healing clay on my face. I mixed it with ACV and rinse it after 25 minutes. It made my face red especially on the left side of my face so I am not continuing it. It's a little bit itchy too. It's not worth the hype. Use it at your own risk.

on 4/5/2018 2:00:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I use this to make masks for my family's skin and hair. I have natural hair as does my daughter but my son and fiancée use it as well. The hair mask I make using this clay (with water, apple cider vinegar, and a variety of oils - castor, jojoba, almond, and avocado) leaves the hair super moisturized. I have very sensitive skin so I haven't used it on my face but my children and fiancée have and they love it. I would recommend the hair mask for anyone with dehydrated hair. Use it once to twice a week for best results and you will see a change in the way your hair looks and feels.

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

The only thing ever that has actually degunked my pores! So yeah, this was pure magic for me. It actually got all the yuck out of my pores or at least a ton of it which was better than the zero that my Clarisonic had been doing. And it made my pores smaller and less visible. I just mix it with water and definitely still feel the pulsing sensation. Also it didn't make my skin particularly red. This is an amazing mask for me and I recommend trying it.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Wow!! Just WOW!! This stuff is magical! I use it once a week and a few days right before that time of the month to prevent breakouts. I recommend this to everyone! I mix it with Apple cider vinegar instead of water. the price is amazing and it lasts forever!!

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

i hv oily skin this prosuct give me 100 % result no oil on face used a twice a week feeling good excellent result

on 8/17/2017 9:47:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I love this mask because I can spice it up with tea tree oil, honey, coconut oil or whatever I feel like! It doesn't include lots of chemicals. Just apple cider vinegar and clay. Boom. I love the coldness of the mask when I put it on, kind of like a mousse. My skin feels so soft after. The only negative is taking it off! Plus it can get itchy as it dries. It gets really hard and cracked so taking it off is a bit of a chore but overall I'm pleased with this product.

on 6/8/2017 2:09:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Not good not bad

on 6/3/2017 8:25:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

Got this a few months ago in Toronto after watching and reading tons of reviews. The first time i tried it i only used water and the clay to make my mask and it turned into a lumpy paste. It was very okay to say the least. The next time i mixed it with apple cider vingear?! It was amd has been amazing! It pulls everything out the skin and leaves your skin feeling smooth and fresh. I leave it on at least 15-20 mins and prefer it to get hard. One of the best masks i have ever used. Great price and tons of product.

on 5/26/2017 12:56:00 AM

Oh la la, I found solution for my forever pimple face, I have used aztec clay mask + ACV for a month now, twice a week, 10min each time, I can clearly see my acne has gone 90%, some small pimple still there but much better than before, I have tried over the counter products but nothing work, Aztec clay mask is a treasure for me now, more over it is cheaper than expensive product I had tried even Glam glow mask. Only note that I would share is you need to test few time to find out best duration of time you leave the mask on your face, it is also depend on the texture of mask you make thick or liquidity mask so adjust time accordingly, first I leave it 20min and it make my skin supper dry & flaky, later I leave only 10min and seems my skin love it, noticeable pimple & black head has gone is a good sign for me. Good luck for anyone still struggling with acne.

on 5/2/2017 5:38:00 PM

Standard clay mask IMO. Wasn't blown away by this by any means. Maybe if you have oily or even normal skin, this would be better. However, I have dry skin and this did that no favors. I much prefer the Dead Sea mask over this. I found this very uncomfortable. I ended up giving it to a friend (who doesn't have dry skin, BTW) and she did not really care for it either as she felt the same way about it as I did. (dry and uncomfortable)