Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay

Filtered by hair type : Relaxed age: 25-29
Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay

4.7

100 NATURAL CALCIUM BENTONITE (green clay)

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

I can't really say that this did anything for my facial skin, because I didn't really use it on my face enough to say it made a difference. But, this stuff is great for rashes and bug bites. I occasionally get heat rash and rashes from wearing costume jewelry on my neck and chest.
My body skin seems to be more sensitive than my facial skin, and any non- precious metal is liable to break me out. I've tried hydrocortisone, benadryl,, anti- bacterial cream to clear up the rashes. My allergy issues are pretty bad anyway, so I already take a daily dose of claritin, and it would take forever for the rashes to clear up. But, one day while putting the clay mask on my face, I put it on my neck too. And bam, the rash cleared up/ dried up in like an hour. I then started putting the clay on the reoccurring rashes, and every time the clay would clear them up with just one mask application. I've used it on insect bites too, and it works at "drying" them up and making them not itchy. I'll always keep this clay around because it really works.

on 11/13/2010 5:22:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Other

I was given a sample of this a little while ago. It was truly a great mask, rejuvenated my face. You can really feel it working, I literally felt it throbbing! I will definitely be purchasing this again.

on 8/2/2007 10:46:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

I would disagree with the reviewer below. While in GENERAL, clay masks aren't that great for dry skin, this mask is INCREDIBLY customizable. So one can add vitamin E, glycerin, or other beneficial ingredients to suit your needs. I've used it twice, once with ACV, Vit E and Glycerin, and the other time with just ACV and Vit C. With the first use, the mask wasn't ad drawing or pulsating as I'd expected based on the reviews, but it did help to bring a few issues to the surface, which i think is what a mask is supposed to do. The second time was Pulse city. I left it on to dry completely, and wore it for a total of about 1.5 hours. It was pulsating the whole time once it dried, and my skin was really taught. Even though i have pretty dry skin, i like this mask a lot. And i can always make it more hydrating that plain clay alone, and add more goodies to boot..