Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay

Filtered by age: 25-29
Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay

4.4

CALCIUM BENTONITE (green clay)

on 1/12/2018 10:25:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

Yessss. I've been using this for years to help my acne. It really makes a difference for me. It dries like cement and that's my only complaint. Will purchase again and again.

I´ve used this only once but I have to say, it´s GREAT for oily skin.
My skin is the oiliest, seriously. I need to blot less than an hour after washing my face.
I used this mask on my t-zone only and my skin has been wonderfully matte for the last 2 days, it does feel tighter than usual but hey, i´d never makeup could last this long on my face so I love it :D
I feel the need to mention though, it´s called Aztec Secret and the label has a picture of a pyramid that´s in Chichen Itza, which is Mayan, not Aztec (fun fact, lol).

on 9/19/2017 2:56:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

i dont think this help with my congested pores. i feel like it dont do anything. it din't really make my skin red at first. but after my first chemical peel, my skin did turn red after using this. i think my skin top layer is mostly dead skin thats why initially before i did any chemical peel it dont turn red. but still my pores still very clogged.

on 8/2/2017 12:05:00 PM

I've tried lots of masks and yes this one isn't packaged the prettiest or has the best website but trust me, you can't get better than this. My skin felt so incredible after, even after just one use!

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

Such an amazing mask! I've had great results using this. My skin is left so smooth & soft, the next day my face is looking healthy & glowy too (: This mask brings any clogged pores to a head & they heal so much faster! I use 1 tsp braggs apple cider vinegar with 2 tsp water and 1tbs powder. I leave it on for 45min then rinse off with warm water and apply moisturizer. I do this once a week.

on 3/3/2017 9:46:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

amazing product, I use this on my face and my back, I have back acne and over the years it left me with scars. I felt insecure about wearing anything that shows my back and I keep my hair long. I was breaking out badly at one point and had to do something so after hearing reviews I bought this and omg it's a god send. I use this with apple cider vinaged once a week on my face and back. I also use this clay mixed with yoghurt, honey, turmeric and leave it in the fridge and use it every second day on both my face and back for 20 minutes. I think the yoghurt helps clear my scars but now I have no more back acne and no pimples on my face. Now just waiting for my skin to repair itself. I'll have to try it in my hair and see how that goes.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Live this stuff. It sucks out oils on your face. I suggest keeping it longer than 20mins so maybe 30mins. Then wash it off with warm water and a wash cloth and then moisturise. Skin feels fresh and renewed. Try it. Def something to try :)

on 1/29/2017 11:04:00 AM

Review #1. Used it for 3 weekends (once a week) and still see no effect. There was an initial breakout when I used it (not too many but I can feel the bumps) Not sure if bumps and pimples are work stress-related. Will post an update here after I use it longer

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Wow,no words to describe other than it really does the job!My skin feels clean and supple.Ever since i started using this clay mask i don't get breakouts as often as i used to. I strictly use this mask twice a week,and YES IT IS THE WORLD'S MOST POWERFUL FACIAL MASK! and BTW I use apple cider vinegar to mix the clay;half and half.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

THE BEST MASK EVER! Let me give you some background on my skin. I was on a course of antibiotics and another medication for personal health reasons for about 8 months. I had no idea it would destroy my gut flora (good bacteria). Man I had the worst breakout in my life! Deep painful cystic pimples, blackheads, whiteheads. I stopped the medications. For a year I tried different things to get rid of my acne. Nothing helped my skin until I started taking probiotics to repopulate my stomach with good bacteria to get my hormones in check. A month later I started using this mask and OMG it has helped so much!! It brought clogged pores to the surface. I started off doing it twice a week but cut back to once a week because it dries your skin out. Just apply moisturizer afterwards. I mix one tablespoon of the powder with one tabelspoon braggs acv, adding more or less of each to get the right consistency. Make sure to use a plastic spoon and bowl. I leave it on for 45 min then wash off with warm water. My skin is left smooth and soft. It's been about a month using the mask. I don't breakout anymore just the clogged pores coming out. I still have acne marks and hyperpigmetaion but I'm fine with that. I'm so happy I cured my acne naturally! No need for accutane, birth control, proactiv etc (: I found my holy grail mask!! Totally recommend it and probiotics if you're dealing with digestive, hormonal acne.