Sephora Eyeliner

3.3

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Edit 11/08/16: for personal reasons (Sephora royally screwed me over) I hesitate to buy from a company who treats their customers so shabbily. I looked in my stash I have a 2 green eyeliner 1 is chlorophyll I don't remember other name; taupe flirting game, blue boyfriends jeans, black nano, bronze; inner rim contour black & brown (returned white), & gel liner in black & navy. I loooove all of these products I hate that I love them coz i can't order more. Sephora really pissed me off I can't conscientiously support such a company. When chanel is so nice to me they emailed me saying they forgot samples how sorry they were & they were going to ship them separately & hoped id still do business w them -----> i got disconnected on the telephone @ chanel & the person who picked up transferred me back to the lady I was working w/ so I wouldn't have to re explain evthing that's pretty damn good service & a chanel SA did some research on products & called me back in less than 24 hours. Man that is service please chanel take all of my money u get what u pay for both for service & product I don't have a stylo yeux yet but you bet I will someday soon. Sephora I'm done with them. For crying in the beer they won't let me use my 600 points & im rouge til 12/31/17 yes 2017!!! I couldn't take part in the damn 20% VIBR sale they had it for 3 days. I'm canceling my Play box too. I am really torqued over this incident //rant over
If Sephora wanted my business I mean I've been rouge for going on 5 years that's $5000+ but I guess my money doesn't spend there as well as it does at chanel or Macy's or Ulta I'm not super don't super fond of Ulta coz have to pay shipping but i can plan trips in advance w my dad. Beteeen Macy's, Dillard's, Ulta, chanel & DS as well as sites from eyeslipsface.com, urbandecay.com, kyliecosmetics, BH, amazon even evilbay on occasion I can pretty much manage to find what I need. Sephora sux!! I'm boycotting Sephora for a good long while. I'm sure they won't miss me & my $5000 walking stand tall over to the chanel counter. Sephora you start spit u can't finish pardonnez moi silly me I thought the customer was generally right. Silly rabbit.....
---
Original review: I've tried various eyeliner from Sephora. The one I'm absolutely obsessed w right now is from Sephora. It is the Outrageous Intense Waterproof Gel ($7 on sale 1/2 off of $14!) I have it in Intense Sapphire I liked it so much I was gonna get MAC's version then I'm like wth why when I'm happy w this??!! Then there are the Nano pencils those are awesome. I'd like to buy some more but I don't see them on the website. Are they DC? Onto the reg pencils I got Flirting Game I love it it's a dupe for Chanel (wtf was its name Perle de Lune or somem?). It is a gorg taupe. I had a black gel Sephora eyeliner I loved & it was $5 I should dig it out but it's prob dried up. Their gels wear like iron. The liquid waterproof eyeliner is basic. For $14 overpriced buy MAC for a cpl more $$ it's not bad or anything. Better than the DS for sure! The Inner Rim Contour Gel pencil for waterline is amazing in black (Queen of the Nile) & the brown 1 I had which is MIA but avoid the white ones they are all sparklies. I want to try the Nude 1s. So all in all Sephora makes really good eyeliner! I'm so obsessed w that Outrageous Intense Gel the blue makes the whites of your eyes pop! I'm going to buy a Sephora navy pencil/liquid. Def rebuy! I hope they aren't D.C the gel it's my new HG! It is hard to find a navy DS liner.

on 3/11/2013 7:19:00 PM

Really easy to apply and convienent, seems to last me all day!!! And also I've had mine for over a year and i wear eyeliner practically everyother day and just finished it a couple weeks ago so you get pretty good use out of it. BUT after a couple weeks of having the eyeliner it got reallllllyyyy hard to unscrew the lid (thus the bitemarks covering my eyeliner lid) and i eventually had to attach rubber bands around the handle to give myself some traction when unscrewing the lid.

on 3/8/2013 12:42:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This eyeliner really does not last. It creases, wears off, smudges down your lower eye all in a matter of hours. Would not recommend this eyeliner at all!

on 1/17/2013 11:27:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This product goes on really well but it doesnt stay at all the color fades and it smudges in only a few hours.

on 2/22/2011 10:16:00 PM

There are supremely pretty colors, but like everyone says,
this eyeliner is BAD.
It comes out smoothly on the back hand, but when applyed to
the eye area, it skips like jack and jill.
It smudges easier than my lipgloss. No.Staying.Power.
Take it or leave it:)

I am really dissapointed in these eyeliners. They're pretty short.. ( you pay a normal price but the pencils are smaller then usual) And they don't leave enough pigmentation! I really have to go several times over the same spot to get a little bit of visible colour. It doesn't last at all. Real no-go if you ask me.

on 3/20/2010 4:23:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Other, Neutral

If you're looking for a sharp line, this is not for you. Another con: it doesn't last.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

This is one of the worst eyeliners ever... it does give a fabulous sexy smudged look, but faded in less than two hours!

I bought this in a shimmering gunmetal grey color... Unless you're willing to re-apply many times throughout the day, it's just not worth it.

This is a great eyeliner for smudgy looks, but if you're looking for pin point precision and a long wearing formula, this isn't for you. I bought this on sale online for $3 in black and I admit I was disappointed at how small it was when the purchase came. I applied it to my upper lid and I had little rainbows within minutes. I guess I didn't waste too much money when I added it to my cart on a whim, but I wouldn't recommend it.

I have pretty oily eyelids (and dry skin everywhere else, I know, wth?). I love looking at eyeliners, but truth be told I prefer liquid eyeliner or using an eyeliner brush with some mineral shadow. I often do a cat eye or else I think my eyes look too round. I bought this in a beautiful copper shade, and just had to have it.
I didn't buy waterproof, I bought the normal one. The SA assured me they were the same (????) and I had no need to worry about it fading. I didn't buy it but I thought for $6 it was alright.
Phooey.
It faded, creased, and slide all around my eyes. My first true case of Raccoon eyes :(
Also, as someone else mentioned, it feels scratchy. And this thing does not sharpen right!!! It breaks, cracks and splinters. Ugh. I can't use it now.
So this was a huge bummer. :(
I gave it one for the colour.
It's also super small for 6 or 7 bucks, when my waterproof Annabelle works way better and is cheaper.