The Body Shop Strawberry Body Polish

The Body Shop Strawberry Body Polish

3.6

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Both me and my boyfriend love this product! Rubs off dead skin efficiently and leaves a very sweet smell on the skin. The only disadvantage would be the price but I love it so much that I will repurchase it! I am also excited to try the Satsuma Body Polish as well!

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

So after reading some great reviews of this scrub i went and purchased this one.. Its a foaming scrub.. Lovely smell.. not harsh on the body.. good packaging.. BUT.. I hate the fact that it contains sodium laureth sulfate ( the reason it foams) so will try something else next time.. But its a good scrub if you dont have a problem with that ingredient..

To Read all 32 Reviews, Login or Join

on 9/20/2015 5:22:00 AM

Danielle gave me one 75ml Strawberry Body Polish early August, and after a week use, I noticed that my scratch mark behind the neck has gone. This means the dead skin cells are removed, revealing a healthy-normal looking skin.

I am a blogger and see my blog post on Body Shop Strawberry Body Polish here :

I am obsessed with this product! It looks amazing, like fresh blended strawberries and jelly. It smells amazing as well. If you are a fan of the body shop you will probably agree that the strawberry range has more of a fake strawberry scent, and this is true for this product, but it still smells delicious.

I love how this product lathers up and makes me feel clean and fresh. You also don't need a lot each time, just a small drop on a loofah will do one shower! I've had mine for almost 3 months and it's still half full. It's also not too harsh to use daily and it only provides very very light exfoliation. I will definitely be re-purchasing this!

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I love this stuff! Strawberry Body Polish costs $20 & even though the price makes me cringe, it's it's one of my favourite shower gels from The Body Shop. It exfoliates, but very gently & I don't mind that because I have sensitive skin. Many HAVE pointed out that it doesn't scrub well & that's proooobably it isn't a scrub. It's a body polish. The Body Shop HAS scrubs & this isn't one. It's really not fair to say this isn't abrasive enough because it's not supposed to be... that's why you can use it every day. It's actually a gel & it foams/lathers.

It smells sweet & fruity like natural fruit does. There is real fruit & seeds in it! I cleanse 2 or 3 times a week with this & when I do, I feel like my skin is left softer & cleaner than it would be if I didn't have it as part of my routine. The little bit of scrub it does have really does remove any extra dirt & oils off my body. I like having a body scrub that moisturizes & conditions without stripping my skin. I like that this is in a squeeze tube as opposed to a tub or contained because it's easier to use when I'm in the shower. I don't want to bother with a twist top & scraping product out with my fingers! My only complaint is the price. $20 is a lot for this, as much as I love it.

NOTE: As I mentioned, this does contain real fruit & seeds so there will sometimes be seeds left on the bottom on your shower. I have to detach my shower head & spray them down the drain when this happens.

on 10/17/2013 2:56:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

I love the smell of the entire range.
I'm not sure about its effectiveness as a body scrub, mostly because you have to use it daily.
About the packaging, not a fan of the cap, it trends to retain water.

on 11/2/2012 10:34:00 AM

i'm not a big fan of any strawberry's theme products mainly because of it's strong smell,but this one is an exception. it doesn't do much 'polish' but still the seeds feel nice on my skin and it leaves some lingering sweet strawberry smell that i like. it's tad bit expensive for such small amount,but i still think it's worth it and gonna do the repurchase soon

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Nice smell, but not very scrubby at all. I need more hardcore exfoliation. wouldnt repurchase.

on 9/17/2012 11:26:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

One of my favourite body shop products!
I love it as an everyday body exfoliater because it gets rid of that dead skin and doesn't leave my skin feeling raw. I find it most effective when used with exfoliating gloves (also makes the wash last longer when used with gloves or a sponge)
My favourite thing about this product is that the exfoliating agent is crushed walnut shells and kewi seeds, and offcourse the amazing smell that's left on your skin! :D

on 8/18/2012 1:48:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

A nice daily body wash with gentle exfoliating beads to give a scrubbed clean feel, it's wonderful when I feel itchy and sweaty. It has a rich lather and it's not drying, although I like to use a body lotion afterwards anyway. The only problem I have with this body polish is that I'm not really a fan of the scent. In fact, I find the scent of the whole strawberry line from the Body Shop to be too artificial. I love strawberries but this to me is not a true strawberry scent. I know a lot of people like the scent here but to me it just smells artificially sweet.