Stila Moonlight Eyeshadow

Stila Moonlight Eyeshadow
Stila Moonlight eyeshadowMy Stila palette

4.3

on 2/17/2009 4:28:00 AM

Gorgeous! This is in my opinion thee must have pearl white to own

When used the right way it makes your eyes pop! Lovely vivid icey colour, not at all yellow like in the photo

Just letting you know though you'll need a good eyeshadow brush and a bit of practise and once you've mastered it nothing else will compare to this product!

on 6/29/2008 11:21:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool

I love Stila's eyeshadows! They are amazing. This is a beautiful shimmery white color. Great pigment and never chalky.

on 10/24/2007 4:34:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Normally I'm not one to complain if an eyeshadow is really pigmented, but because Moonlight is a very shimmery white it does make it alot less versatile. It's far too pigmented to wear as a base colour - it still shows through strongly regardless of which colour I layer on top. Despite this, it's a great highlighter shade for a more dramatic eye, particularly good for highlighting the inner corners of my eyes.

on 5/30/2006 2:22:00 PM

Great shadow for a highlight (I even do the cheekbones) and ideal for the inner corners of the eye really opens up the eye and makes it glow. However CAUTION! Use with a light hand because it can be UBER frosty! However don't let that intimidate you it is very pretty! I have been using it for years! I find when I need to look glam for a special occasion I always reach for this!

on 2/6/2005 9:50:00 PM

This color brightens my eyes and softens other shadows. I like to use it along the brown bone. This is a "have-to-have" color for me.

I don't usually go for shimmery white e/s but this one has the best texture and can use it wet as a wash so it's not too garish. I also have a Stila Shadow Pot in Moon and they are practically the same color. The SP has more shimmer.

on 11/4/2004 5:29:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I like to use this to brighten up my eyes (inner corner and sometimes around lining) It also works well on me along the brow bone.

on 3/13/2004 11:40:00 PM

This makes a perfect browbone highlighter.

on 10/17/2003 11:57:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This is just a straight pearly white with shimmer. Not very exciting, but you could do a lot worse than this. I'm not a fan of white shadows, however, so it doesn't do much for me.

on 11/9/2002 11:09:00 AM

This is a shimmery off-white that's simply too pale for me to wear as anything but an inner-corner highlighter. On the brow, it is far too pale and sparkly to look anything but grotesquely retro. It's a nice base for matte eyeshadows to give them a touch of depth and shimmer, but I really don't feel I can use it on its own.