Stila Moonlight Eyeshadow

Stila Moonlight Eyeshadow
Stila Moonlight eyeshadowMy Stila palette

4.3

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

this is a great highlighter for my blue-green eyes, it looks best with cool toned eye shadows in my opinion. It is very soft and powdery, more so than the other Stila eyeshadows, which makes it blend easily, almost like a cream even though it is a powder. It looks like a really scary white in the pan, but is very sheer and glowy on. I fist used this when it came in the Media Shy palette from the Christmas 2004 collection, and included in the palette were Grace, Slate and Expresso eyeshadows which all look awesome with it. (NW20/20 Watts, cool toned)

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

This is one of my staple Stila eyeshadows. I mainly use it in the inner corner and as a highlighter, but it can also be used as a wash beneath darker colors to add a little shimmer. This shade may be a little too cool and frosty for some complexions but I think it would work on most.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Moonlight came in the 2004 Lip & Eye Set, along with Kitten, BC, and Jezebel. This is a very shimmery and pigmented white eyeshadow that I like to use as a highlighter (use a light touch!) or on the inner corners of my eyes to brighten. I probably won't repurchase, though, because it's too expensive for a standard shimmery white eyeshadow. I'm sure I can find a cheaper alternative. It's also too pigmented and stark white as a wash on my lids (I'm LLL-MMM, olive neutral, hazel eyes).

on 11/4/2004 5:29:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I like to use this to brighten up my eyes (inner corner and sometimes around lining) It also works well on me along the brow bone.

Top Rated Eye Shadow