Stila Moonlight Eyeshadow

Stila Moonlight Eyeshadow
Stila Moonlight eyeshadowMy Stila palette

4.3

on 5/27/2009 11:37:00 AM

I just was not happy with the overall product. It wasn't anything Wow, rather boring and typical. I could have gotten just as good an e/s from a DS for far less. I will not buy again. Shame Stila, you rarely do it but I'm dissapointed.

on 2/17/2009 4:28:00 AM

Gorgeous! This is in my opinion thee must have pearl white to own

When used the right way it makes your eyes pop! Lovely vivid icey colour, not at all yellow like in the photo

Just letting you know though you'll need a good eyeshadow brush and a bit of practise and once you've mastered it nothing else will compare to this product!

on 6/29/2008 11:21:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool

I love Stila's eyeshadows! They are amazing. This is a beautiful shimmery white color. Great pigment and never chalky.

This is such a beautiful color. It's gorgeous on its own, but it's also a great base for other shadows. I looked for a long time for a champagne colored shadow like this, and when I found this one the search stopped! It's perfect.

on 1/21/2008 11:27:00 PM

best shimmery/frosty white eyeshadow

on 5/30/2006 2:22:00 PM

Great shadow for a highlight (I even do the cheekbones) and ideal for the inner corners of the eye really opens up the eye and makes it glow. However CAUTION! Use with a light hand because it can be UBER frosty! However don't let that intimidate you it is very pretty! I have been using it for years! I find when I need to look glam for a special occasion I always reach for this!

on 1/25/2006 9:35:00 PM

You can really wear it with anything. It is a great highlighter and is also great on the lid but I would use a primer under it so that it is most effective and stands out. It blends easily and is subtle. Itís highly pigmented but is easy to work with. I use it for all kinds of looks and it is the one color that everyone should own and works on everyone. It is the best.

on 11/20/2005 1:29:00 PM

I didn't want to purchase this initially. I wanted to get Oasis instead, but the MA tried it on me and insisted I must get this. I ended up buying it because the MA was sweet. Oh well...

Anyway, this is just like most of Stila's shadows, very easy to blend and pigmented. It is good as a highlighter for almost all the shades I own, from browns to purples to green etc.

Even though the colour doesn't look very special from the pan (frosted shimmery white- which probably explained why I didn't want to buy it at first), this has become one of my staples!

(I'm an Asian, MAC NW20 / Chanel 20 Clair / Shu 575, dark brown hair and eyes) continued >>

Moonlight is an awesome highlighter, especially for pale skinned girls like me! Itís a true white shimmer that, like all Stila shadows, blends easily and stays on all day.

on 5/17/2005 4:42:00 PM

This is nice for highlighting the browbone--just be sure to use a very light hand or a fluffy brush that will diffuse the color, otherwise it looks too whitish. But brushed on softly it leaves a nice pearly glow. For reference, I'm NC20-30 depending on tan, brown eyes, brown hair.