ULTA Organza

4.6

on 11/24/2010 10:29:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Beautiful mauve-taupe color with a hint of sheen. I often use it as an all-over lid color, with either a darker gray or brown in the crease. Ulta eyeshadows have been hit or miss for me, most of them I've found don't have much pigment, but this is one of my go-to shadows. Great for brown eyes!

This is a BEAUTIFUL mauve/burgundy color with a slight sheen that makes brown eyes pop. I love the way this looks! I got it in a quad with silk, twilight, and gunmetal. I love all the colors in there, so I would def reccomend picking up this super smooth color!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Organza is a soft lilac-looking color. It's extremely light and very neutral. It barely shows up on me and I'm very fair-complected. It's very easy to blend and wears well. IMO, this is more of a church/job interview/conservative/subdued/day-of-running-errands kind of color. I will wear it as a compliment to other Ulta shades and use it up, but at this point in time, I don't think I'll be repurchasing. Too plain for me.

on 9/3/2009 1:02:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

What a great color for brown eyes! I got this on the suggestion that it would be a great dupe for MAC Style Snob. I love it and am wearing it every day right now with Iceland for highlight.

on 8/15/2009 5:34:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

This is a lovely lilac/mauve/pinkish color with a light shimmer. I used it as my base color all over the lid, then applied a deeper mauve on the lid and twilight in the V, and it turned out very nice. It is not an overly obnoxious color and doesn't look cheap or too flashy, which is something I prefer, as I like conservative makeup. I have been very pleased with the Ulta brand es and this did not disappoint. Will definitely repurchase.