ULTA Organza

ULTA Organza

on 9/15/2012 12:30:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I am in love with this color! As previously stated, it is a light taupe-mauve. The amount of shimmer is just right, not too obnoxious. I would almost say that it is more metallic than shimmery. This color is kind of like a neutral with a bit of a twist. I think many different types of people could pull it off. It looks great with my blue eyes, and I'll bet it would be stunning on those with brown, hazel, or green eyes too! It is just so lovely. Paired with Ulta's Plum Smoke eyeshadow is my new favorite eye look.
As usual with Ulta's eyeshadows, I find that I get a lot more color to show when I apply it with a damp makeup brush and use either a primer or a base like the NYX Milk jumbo eye pencil blended across the lid. It lasts all day with no creasing.

on 8/15/2009 5:34:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

This is a lovely lilac/mauve/pinkish color with a light shimmer. I used it as my base color all over the lid, then applied a deeper mauve on the lid and twilight in the V, and it turned out very nice. It is not an overly obnoxious color and doesn't look cheap or too flashy, which is something I prefer, as I like conservative makeup. I have been very pleased with the Ulta brand es and this did not disappoint. Will definitely repurchase.