Ulta Organza

Filtered by skin tone : Fair age: 25-29
Ulta Organza

on 9/21/2013 3:03:00 PM

This product is just so-so. This is just another Ulta-brand product that is kind of helping me to form my overall opinion of the brand. The color looks great in the pan, very dusty-mauve with a shimmer, nothing too wild or extravagant. However the consistency of the product is awful, I practically have to dig at the eyeshadow with the brush just so some color will be imparted on the brush, and then of course I have to do this numerous times just to get the desired effect on my eyelids. It's a pain, and not really worth it. I wouldn't recommend this.

on 3/30/2011 2:28:00 PM

I like this color a lot. Looks really good with a smokey eye or a cat eye (like pin up makeup) for the crease area. Super shimmery but I like it. It doesn't blend super well for me.. but that could just be me. I'm still learning and most things don't blend nicely for me.

on 1/30/2010 3:51:00 PM

This is a gorgeous mauve shade that is the perfect neutral for any look. It has just the tiniest hint of shimmer and blends easily with other shadows. I will defineitly repurchase when this is used up. As with their other eyeshadows, Ulta shadows last all day with no creasing, which I have yet to find with other brands, except for Smashbox.

Top Rated Eye Shadow