Dove Advanced Color Care leave-in luminizing mist

Filtered by eye Color : Blue
Dove Advanced Color Care leave-in luminizing mist

3.7

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This stuff makes your hair smell amazing, but it's a mediocre product otherwise. It does help with combing through wet hair, but if you use too much it can leave a strange, straw-like texture when it dries. I picked up a couple bottles from the dollar store, so I certainly can't complain too much, but I wouldn't pay full price for it.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

this stuff is the best. i actually found it in big lots for $3 so i picked up two. i used it several years ago in college and it was my go to product at the time for my blonde/thick/long hair to make it soft and detangled. i haven't been able to find it for a few years and just recently tried to locate it on drugstore.com or even ebay with no luck! so i was so excited when i found it again. the smell is great and it makes my hair feel healthier. love it!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

I'm really surprised by the reviews on here! I really like this product. I have pretty thin hair, and it doesn't weigh it down at all. Make sure you're not spraying too much. The smell is awesome, and although it doesn't really illuminate my hair, it does make it much easier to comb through. I love it, don't knock it till you try it. :)

on 5/12/2008 2:31:00 PM

This was an on-the-whim purchase. I have fine hair, and I have chunky highlights. My hair is not dry, but, I figured that this would be an additional benefit to my every work morning hair routine. I use B&B thickeing spray, Avedas volumnizer, Paul Mitchells root lifter, and Doves shine spray. This spray is DEFINATELY lighter then John Friedas Brilliant Brunette line - and does add a very slight shimmer. For a drug store purchase, I have no complaints. This spray isnt a miracle worker, but it doesnt weigh my hair down, and it also does leave a pretty scent.

on 3/18/2008 3:11:00 AM

All this stuff did was make my hair feel dirty (immediately after application and it only got worse) and crunchy (to the touch). I have oily hair and I'd rather have that feeling than the feeling this gave me.

I dumped it out of the bottle (thankfully it was cheap...now I know why) and I'm going to use it as a water bottle to set my mineral makeup. It has a fine spray pump, which is exactly what I want.

on 3/13/2006 7:54:00 PM

I read about this product in "Lucky" magazine and decided to give it a try. I have long, thick, slighty coarse highligted blonde hair. I've used it five times now and have been extremely pleased. It definitely cut down on fly-aways (a perennial problem), made tangles disappear, and my hair looks silkier and more shiny. My husband even noticed the difference. This product works a lot better than products from Frederic Fekkai and Phyto that I paid 4-5 times as much for.

Popular Styling Products