Dove Advanced Color Care leave-in luminizing mist

Filtered by skin tone : Medium
Dove Advanced Color Care leave-in luminizing mist

2.3

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

this stuff is the best. i actually found it in big lots for $3 so i picked up two. i used it several years ago in college and it was my go to product at the time for my blonde/thick/long hair to make it soft and detangled. i haven't been able to find it for a few years and just recently tried to locate it on drugstore.com or even ebay with no luck! so i was so excited when i found it again. the smell is great and it makes my hair feel healthier. love it!

This is a cute bottle but it offers nothing. Nothing! The glitter stuff doesn't even show up, it also weighs my hair down and doesn't even make it shiny. Dull, sucky product!

on 1/21/2007 9:02:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I got the luminizer as a freebie when I bought Dove Advanced Color Care shampoo. Overall the sparkles in the bottle are what attracted me to the product. When I saw the two-pack with the luminizer included for the same price, I decided to try them both. My hair is in pretty good condition but this product is disappointing. It left my hair with a weird stiffiness in texture. The spray doesn't come out of the bottle in a fine mist either, it just kind of squirts out so you won't get an even coverage. Needless to say, I wasn't impressed and I won't buy it again. If you want a good detangler that leaves a nice texture and shine, try Thermasilk spray.

on 5/27/2006 7:39:00 PM

I started using this with the Dove shampoo and conditioner for darkened or similar colored hair. I have long, all one length hair, with side-swept bangs. The spray broke out my neck and forehead, and made my hair look stringy. I would not re-purchase, I threw it away.

Popular Styling Products