Dove Advanced Color Care leave-in luminizing mist

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium
Dove Advanced Color Care leave-in luminizing mist

2.8

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This stuff makes your hair smell amazing, but it's a mediocre product otherwise. It does help with combing through wet hair, but if you use too much it can leave a strange, straw-like texture when it dries. I picked up a couple bottles from the dollar store, so I certainly can't complain too much, but I wouldn't pay full price for it.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

I'm really surprised by the reviews on here! I really like this product. I have pretty thin hair, and it doesn't weigh it down at all. Make sure you're not spraying too much. The smell is awesome, and although it doesn't really illuminate my hair, it does make it much easier to comb through. I love it, don't knock it till you try it. :)

on 3/18/2008 3:11:00 AM

All this stuff did was make my hair feel dirty (immediately after application and it only got worse) and crunchy (to the touch). I have oily hair and I'd rather have that feeling than the feeling this gave me.

I dumped it out of the bottle (thankfully it was cheap...now I know why) and I'm going to use it as a water bottle to set my mineral makeup. It has a fine spray pump, which is exactly what I want.

Yuck! The only reason I am giving it 2 Lippies, is because it smelled good, and looked cool in the bottle with the sparkles :) It left my hair flat, dry, dull and unkept. Everytime I try a Dove haircare product, I hate it. It's funny, because Dove skin care products are really, really great!

Popular Styling Products