Dove Advanced Color Care leave-in luminizing mist

Filtered by skin type : Oily
Dove Advanced Color Care leave-in luminizing mist

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

This product is good enough to keep the little frizz at bay and for what it is about protecting the hair color, I couldn't say much... My hair color still faded with the use of this spray although it was shinier, it seemed at least. For the price its a decent product, but for sure you can get something more professional lets say that would protect the hair more and at the same time prevent the color from fading. Its worth a try, it might just do the job perfectly for you.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

I'm really surprised by the reviews on here! I really like this product. I have pretty thin hair, and it doesn't weigh it down at all. Make sure you're not spraying too much. The smell is awesome, and although it doesn't really illuminate my hair, it does make it much easier to comb through. I love it, don't knock it till you try it. :)

on 2/12/2007 2:38:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

This works really well for me. I love how it looks in the bottle: sort of potion-y with the pink shimmering fluid you don't even have to shake. I have thick long straight hair that tends to get wild sometimes but this tames and softens it nicely, though it's not a holy grail. After my coupon it was slightly more than a buck.

Popular Styling Products