Dove Advanced Color Care leave-in luminizing mist

Filtered by skin type : Dry
Dove Advanced Color Care leave-in luminizing mist

on 8/19/2013 11:57:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Cool

This stuff is amaze-balls!
As background, my hair is long, wavy, some-what tangly, and is NOT dyed/color-treated. I didn't use this when coming out of the shower, but rather used them in the morning before heading out. I'd give about 5 sprays on the ends of my hair and then brush through. This doesn't seem like much but it really did enhance the natural waves of my hair without the frizz. It also made my hair look a little more polished by reducing a random tight curl here and a straight strand of here there. Great for adding texture too!
The price online doesn't seem like much and I use it so little that I don't mind spending $6-$10 on it.
One thing that's misleading about the packaging is that it's more of a squirt rather than a spray. Make sure you aim well. I do like that it's not a fine 'mist' b/c I actually get product in my hair without spraying so much.
I got really lucky with this product. I actually found it here and swapped it because I didn't find anything else on the other swappers list - boy am I glad that I did that!
I've only got a bit of this product left and am looking into repurchasing as soon as I'm done my other hair products.

on 10/18/2007 7:14:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

This just didn't do anything at all for my hair. The bottle sure is pretty though. (i got the light pink version)

Popular Styling Products