Dove Advanced Color Care leave-in luminizing mist

Filtered by skin type : Very Dry
Dove Advanced Color Care leave-in luminizing mist

3.0

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This stuff makes your hair smell amazing, but it's a mediocre product otherwise. It does help with combing through wet hair, but if you use too much it can leave a strange, straw-like texture when it dries. I picked up a couple bottles from the dollar store, so I certainly can't complain too much, but I wouldn't pay full price for it.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I'm really surprised this has gotten so many negative reviews on here. I use this spray every morning after I get out of the shower, and it's fantastic on my fine, wavy hair as a detangler and shine-booster. I just went through 6 months of gradual bleaching and deep conditioning to get from nearly black bottle color to my natural blonde, and this spray has helped to make my hair look less fried. For this price (and especially since you can find it on sale at so many stores), I would say give it a shot, especially if you've been bleaching a lot lately.

on 1/25/2007 1:34:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I could spray water on my hair and get better results than with this stuff. It didn't make my hair shiny or luminous. If anything, I noticed that when I used this product my hair tended to look dull and stringy. Don't waste your money.

Popular Styling Products