Dove Advanced Color Care leave-in luminizing mist

2.8

Price: $

Price: $

on 3/18/2008 3:11:00 AM

All this stuff did was make my hair feel dirty (immediately after application and it only got worse) and crunchy (to the touch). I have oily hair and I'd rather have that feeling than the feeling this gave me.

I dumped it out of the bottle (thankfully it was cheap...now I know why) and I'm going to use it as a water bottle to set my mineral makeup. It has a fine spray pump, which is exactly what I want.

on 1/21/2007 9:02:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I got the luminizer as a freebie when I bought Dove Advanced Color Care shampoo. Overall the sparkles in the bottle are what attracted me to the product. When I saw the two-pack with the luminizer included for the same price, I decided to try them both. My hair is in pretty good condition but this product is disappointing. It left my hair with a weird stiffiness in texture. The spray doesn't come out of the bottle in a fine mist either, it just kind of squirts out so you won't get an even coverage. Needless to say, I wasn't impressed and I won't buy it again. If you want a good detangler that leaves a nice texture and shine, try Thermasilk spray.

I DON'T UNDERSTAND ALL THE NEGATIVE REVIEWS ABOUT THIS PRODUCT. FIRST AND FOREMOST I SHOULD START BY SAYING I HAVE WAVY THICK HAIR. THIS PRODUCT TAMES MY HAIR AND LEAVES A NICE CURL, I DON'T SEE MUCH IN THE WAY OF SHINE BUT IT STILL DOES THE JOB FOR ME. I WILL DEFINITELY BE REPURCHASING.

on 3/13/2006 7:54:00 PM

I read about this product in "Lucky" magazine and decided to give it a try. I have long, thick, slighty coarse highligted blonde hair. I've used it five times now and have been extremely pleased. It definitely cut down on fly-aways (a perennial problem), made tangles disappear, and my hair looks silkier and more shiny. My husband even noticed the difference. This product works a lot better than products from Frederic Fekkai and Phyto that I paid 4-5 times as much for.

Popular Styling Products