Bobbi Brown Creamy Lip Liner in Bare

No Image

4.7

on 8/4/2007 5:01:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I absolutley LOVE LOVE LOVE this lipliner :) I don't recall how I found out about it but I had to drive all the way to Bloomingdales to get it-(from where I live it's pretty far). This is exactly the nude liner I had been searching for. It isn't orange at all or brown at all it's just a soft beige color. I love wearing it w/nude lipglosses it makes my mouth look very sexy and pouty. I have medium full lips and I get a lot of compliments when I pair this liner up w/a nude gloss. I'm not sure it's still available but if you're lucky enough to find it I say snatch it up as quickly as possible. I may have just bought them all up :)

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I really like this color. It's a pale beige-y pink but on the website, it's described as a "Light Beige." Very neutral, it helps to subtly define my hardly pigmented lips as well as tone down the light bubblegum pink cast they naturally have. I prefer this over Naked, which looks a little orange-y on me.

This has a very nice and creamy consistency. It is my HG liner. It is the one of two shades I faithfully use from Bobbi. The other is Naked. This is a soft beige that is perfect under any lip color or to create the ideal nude lip.

Popular Lip Liners