Paula's Choice Barley There in Translucent Rose [DISCONTINUED]

Paula's Choice Barley There in Translucent Rose [DISCONTINUED]

Not tested on animals

on 12/2/2007 4:04:00 AM

This is a beautiful blush that is beautiful on. One thing is a must--You must dust the excess powder off the brush so that it goes on better. The thing that I like so much about Paula's blush is that they don't have sparkle. I get really sick of the glitter look! This blush is a great value too and pairs amazing with PC's fabulous blush brush. I wish that I would have known about her brushes earlier. They are WONDERFUL and better than the $50.00 Nars one that I bought before I knew about hers.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I love this color. I am warm toned and usually wear peachy blushes and cannot wear pink ones. This one works for me! I've found a pink blush that actually works. I'd call it "cute" when i wear it. Hard to overdo. Of course, it is ROSE, not "pink" as i said, but i think you get the picture. Very natural, rosy flushed color that is neutral enough for warm skin tones. LOVE it.

on 1/27/2006 4:21:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

This blush is almost impossible to overdo. Adds a hint of very natural looking rose color to my cool-toned skin. Has all day staying power, no shimmer, and no break outs. Also, makes a wonderful YLBB color when mixed with lipbalm. By far the best powder blush for the money that I've tried. Also, has a convenient flip top lid rather than the type one has to unscrew that comes on most round powder blushes.