NUXE Creme Nirvanesque (for all skin types)

Filtered by skin tone : Tan
NUXE Creme Nirvanesque (for all skin types)
Creme Nirvanesque (for all skin types)NUXE Creme Nirvanesque (newest version)

3.5

Aqua (Water); Butylene Glycol; Diethylhexyl Carbonate; Glycerin; Polymethylsilsesquioxane; Tribehenin PEG-20 Esters; Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate; Dimethicone; Glycol Palmitate; Boron Nitride; Mannitol; Plantagineum Seed Oil; Tocopherol; Parum/Fragrance; Dimethicone Crosspolymer; Capryloyl Glycine; Sodium Hydroxide (NaOH); Carbomer; Citric Acid; Ethylhexylglycerin; Alcohol; Acrylamide/Ammonium Acrylate Copolymer; Pentylene Glycol; Tristearin; Laureth-3; Hydroxyethylcellulose; Polyisobutene; Dehydroacetic Acid; Tetrasodium EDTA; Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Extract; Yeast Extract; 10-Hydroxydecanoic Acid; Sebacic Acid; Althaea Officinalis Root Extract; Acetylated Glycol Stearate; Acmella Oleracea Extract; 1,10-Decanediol; Acetyl Dipeptide-1 Cetyl Ester; Caprylyl Glycol; Amaranthus Caudatus Seed Extract; Nymphaea Coerulea Seed Extract; Xanthan Gum; Polysorbate 20; Sodium Citrate; Potassium Sorbate; Glycine; Sodium Benzoate; Sodium Chloride; Disodium EDTA; Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer; Papaver Rhoeas Seed Extract; Benzyl Benzoate; Butylphenyl Methylpropional; Eugenol; Hexyl Cinnamal; Hydroxycitronellal; Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde; Limonene; Linalool

on 6/11/2010 12:33:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

My skin became super clogged after about 4 days use. I had high hopes. I think it's a little to potent/ thick for my skin. I get congested very easy. Even though my experience wasen't the best, I think it's a superior moisturizer compared to those chemically laced one's that are out there. One thing i really hate about this stuff is how strong the scent is. Geez. It gave me a bit of a headache. If your not into floral scents, or are sensitive to fragrant products..you might not like this. It is moisturizing but doesn't sink in that great. It will leave a little sheen behind. I won't be re-purchasing. Oh, and the packaging is very boaring.

on 9/14/2007 8:26:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I have oily acne-prone skin that's dehyrated underneath and it's really hard to find a product that provides ample moisturization without making me greasy. When I first tried this, I was so amazed at how it just sunk into my skin and made it feel soo soft. 3 weeks later it still has the same effect and my skin is so much smoother and clearer. The pricetag is definitely worth it for this one.