NUXE Creme Nirvanesque (for all skin types)

Filtered by eye Color : Green
NUXE Creme Nirvanesque (for all skin types)
Creme Nirvanesque (for all skin types)NUXE Creme Nirvanesque (newest version)

4.4

Aqua (Water); Butylene Glycol; Diethylhexyl Carbonate; Glycerin; Polymethylsilsesquioxane; Tribehenin PEG-20 Esters; Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate; Dimethicone; Glycol Palmitate; Boron Nitride; Mannitol; Plantagineum Seed Oil; Tocopherol; Parum/Fragrance; Dimethicone Crosspolymer; Capryloyl Glycine; Sodium Hydroxide (NaOH); Carbomer; Citric Acid; Ethylhexylglycerin; Alcohol; Acrylamide/Ammonium Acrylate Copolymer; Pentylene Glycol; Tristearin; Laureth-3; Hydroxyethylcellulose; Polyisobutene; Dehydroacetic Acid; Tetrasodium EDTA; Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Extract; Yeast Extract; 10-Hydroxydecanoic Acid; Sebacic Acid; Althaea Officinalis Root Extract; Acetylated Glycol Stearate; Acmella Oleracea Extract; 1,10-Decanediol; Acetyl Dipeptide-1 Cetyl Ester; Caprylyl Glycol; Amaranthus Caudatus Seed Extract; Nymphaea Coerulea Seed Extract; Xanthan Gum; Polysorbate 20; Sodium Citrate; Potassium Sorbate; Glycine; Sodium Benzoate; Sodium Chloride; Disodium EDTA; Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer; Papaver Rhoeas Seed Extract; Benzyl Benzoate; Butylphenyl Methylpropional; Eugenol; Hexyl Cinnamal; Hydroxycitronellal; Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde; Limonene; Linalool

on 11/9/2012 7:04:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

My BF and I been using it this cream and absolutely love it for auntum, spring and winter.

After i while i got tired of the smell - as i am very sensitive to smells and dont find the smell that discreet.

Also if not in the fridge or ( cold country) it can go bad - better in cooler or dry weathers .
A good natural product . Recommended .

on 12/19/2009 11:34:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

I have been using this cream for 2-3 weeks and I am absolutely in love with it. The smell is divine, it leaves skin with a fabulous velvety sensation (not oily nor greasy), it respects the sensitivy of my skin, it doesn't break me out and hydrates well. I even use it around my eyes, which is something big considering that I get bad reactions to lots of eye creams. I can't really tell if it makes any difference in the wrinkle area, but I do get a sense that it leaves my skin more plump, healthy-looking and glowing. The fact that the cream comes in a jar is an obvious downside, with all the potential spreading of bacteria, but the cream itself is so wonderful that I am more than willing to overlook this aspect. Incidentally, I dropped mine and it didn't break, so at least it isn't fragile. I also own the Crème Fraîche Suractivée, but I am way more satisfied with this one. Finally, I love how it is free from parabens and phenoxyethanol.

on 1/15/2009 7:08:00 AM

Hair: Other, Other, Medium

Excellent cream!!!! I am 34, combo, used to be towards oily, getting drier as I age, and this is just FAB for me!!!

I used it for 6 months during spring and summer: most days under sunscreen (avene) and makeup with no problems, and I used it as a nigth cream too.

The texture is a pleasure to use, the smell is divine, the instant result is a glowy relaxed complexion!
I can't say if it does have any long term wrinkle erasing power and ,to be honest, I am not expecting any of that from any cream in the market.

But it does preserve moisture and gives you a healthy looking glowy face. The more I use it the more happy my skin is....

I will repurchase for sure...In the winter I switched to creme merveillance, which I also find amazing , just a tad sticky, but not that much to bother me...I guess from now on its going to be Nirvanesque for the summer and Merveillance for the winter!

I loooove Nuxe!

i so, so, sooo wanted to love this. but...i hated it. it irritated my skin and made it look greasy. i NEVER expected that; i have pretty non-dramatic skin. i gave it to my boyfriend, lol

on 11/2/2008 2:37:00 PM

This is my HG moisturizer... for so long I wouldn't use moisturizer because I have oily/combo skin and don't want to look greasy, but this stuff really softens my skin and makes it glow without bringing on any irritation, breakouts, or greasiness. Love it!

Update 8/14/12: I came back to this years later and still adore it! It just totally calms and softens my skin like nothing else. I use it twice a day most days.

on 10/28/2008 11:09:00 AM

This product makes my skin feel great. It absorbs well and does not give me shiny skin. I do not like the packaging though-I wish it came in a tube instead of a jar. I am going to try DDF 10% moisturizer next but I may come back to this

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

An excellent cream , that has a very well chosen name!
Even if I am used to more high-end skincare treatments, I wanted to try something "simpler" - with less fuzz less claims and most of all less glossy commercial ads... I am a bit fed up of paying all these sky-rocketing prices that go straight to these famous testimonials' banks accounts!
I think that paying a lot of money in presence of a lot of publicity is unfair as the money you give in covers other costs, not the truly product's cost.
Well a part that long foreword.... I previously consulted the reviews here and was convinced to try Nirvanesque.
I did well!
This cream is a little treasure in a jar. It does what it promises: it is soft, non greasy (I use it at night only, for the day on my combo skin and under foundation would maybe too heavy). It is well absorbed, has a subtle scent (almost un-noticeable) leaves your skin smooth....non greasy.
The morning after your skin is well rested and glowing. no pimples, no adverse reaction. You wake up with a nice skin, and this is good start of the day!
Just an excellent cream.
Try it!

on 7/29/2008 7:56:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is a very lovely cream which really lives up to it's claims. I use this at night and wake up with lovely complexion. Glowing and smooth. I cannot use it in the day though as it is slightly too rich. This may change when winter comes, as I always need a heavier cream.

I am acne prone and oily. This has not contributed to making either worse. The texture is a light cream and soaks in well for me, however I think a very small amount is needed.

I don't like the glass jar as its too bulky but does come with a small spatula to make it more hygienic to use. The price is slightly outrageous in comparison to some other brands BUT it does help with those fine lines so I guess its worth it. Also there seems to be a heck of a lot of product. I have tried another of their creams (names escapes me) and that was just as nice however made me break out after a weeks use :-( I gave it to my mum though so all was well.

My only concern is that it is FULL of every paraben known to man. This is nothing knew with skincare but I feel we are at a time when people are starting to realise parabens are not great for us. Methylparaben actually prematurely ages the skin but is used in many anti-wrinkle products! :-{ There are many skincare brands that specifically don't use them - why do Nuxe? Avene do not use them at all, and their products are just as good. When its paraben free I'll give it a 5!

Crème Nirvanesque is my moisturizer; I shall not want another.

It maketh my face dewy like the green pastures; it liveth beside the still waters of my washbasin.

It restoreth my complexion; it causeth my combination skin to behave with righteousness.

Yea, though I walk through the arid winter of the Canadian prairie, I will fear no evil dry patches. For Crème Nirvanesque art with me; its blue lotus poppy seed complex and althea root, they comfort me.

Surely good skin and credit card debt shall follow me all the days of my life, and Crème Nirvanesque will dwell in my house on the bathroom counter forever!

on 7/21/2006 3:03:00 AM

I have this in the noraml version. Nuxe do a version for drier skins too but it was too rich for me. Its a lovely light texture. Smells OK and I'm not mad about the bulky glass jar - perfer pumps and this is so light I reckon it could have been sold in one.
I'm not sure about anti-wrinkly properties yet as I've only used it a few times but its a fab texture and doesn't cause greasiness.