Nuxe Creme Nirvanesque (for all skin types)

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel
Nuxe Creme Nirvanesque (for all skin types)
Creme Nirvanesque (for all skin types)NUXE Creme Nirvanesque (newest version)

4.3

Aqua (Water); Butylene Glycol; Diethylhexyl Carbonate; Glycerin; Polymethylsilsesquioxane; Tribehenin PEG-20 Esters; Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate; Dimethicone; Glycol Palmitate; Boron Nitride; Mannitol; Plantagineum Seed Oil; Tocopherol; Parum/Fragrance; Dimethicone Crosspolymer; Capryloyl Glycine; Sodium Hydroxide (NaOH); Carbomer; Citric Acid; Ethylhexylglycerin; Alcohol; Acrylamide/Ammonium Acrylate Copolymer; Pentylene Glycol; Tristearin; Laureth-3; Hydroxyethylcellulose; Polyisobutene; Dehydroacetic Acid; Tetrasodium EDTA; Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Extract; Yeast Extract; 10-Hydroxydecanoic Acid; Sebacic Acid; Althaea Officinalis Root Extract; Acetylated Glycol Stearate; Acmella Oleracea Extract; 1,10-Decanediol; Acetyl Dipeptide-1 Cetyl Ester; Caprylyl Glycol; Amaranthus Caudatus Seed Extract; Nymphaea Coerulea Seed Extract; Xanthan Gum; Polysorbate 20; Sodium Citrate; Potassium Sorbate; Glycine; Sodium Benzoate; Sodium Chloride; Disodium EDTA; Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer; Papaver Rhoeas Seed Extract; Benzyl Benzoate; Butylphenyl Methylpropional; Eugenol; Hexyl Cinnamal; Hydroxycitronellal; Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde; Limonene; Linalool

on 7/27/2016 7:53:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

This is sooo gooood. Honestly, the best moisturizer I've ever tried! I guess I bought this because it is supposed to be for "first signs of ageing". I don't have any wrinkles yet (I'm 25), but have some enlarged pores, and my skin seems much 'rougher' than what it was a few years back. (I used to have very good skin, with a poreless appearance, people even commenting on it being marble like). This being a 'smoothing creme', according to Nuxe, I wasn't expecting it do much with my pores, but I thought I'd give it a go based on the glowing reviews here on MUA.

I use this only at night, unless I'm just staying at home, as I feel this + SPF/foundation would be too heavy on my skin. Consistency is quite rich, but it sinks into skin well. It doesn't sink in immediately so you do have time spreading it all over your face, thus using less product. It does leave a slight film (i.e. if you rub your skin afterwards some it will come off), but it's not heavy or uncomfortable--I really hate products leaving a thick residue!--I guess it's more protective, and my skin still 'breathes'. Smell is flowery herbally, not too strong.

After applying it to my face my skin immediately feels less dry after cleansing, but the big magic happens in the morning. When I wake up my skin really feels soft like a baby's butt, I have to force myself not touching it lol. Looking in the mirror pores are diminished, skin is glowing, smooth, and generally just more plump. In the past, despite having dry skin at that time, I've had problems finding a facial moisturizer that properly moisturizes w/o giving me clogs. Enter Nuxe Nirvanesque. It provides great hydration, without being too heavy and ever causing a single clog, and doesn't irritate my skin either - in fact, this feels rather soothing.

I am on my 3rd or 4th jar now, and will continue buying it forever :) As I said, I don't have any wrinkles yet, but I'm betting on this at least preventing them, It's quite expensive, but you do not really need to use much. And with natural ingredients, giving these instant great results it is definitely worth the price..!

on 4/10/2011 4:21:00 AM

This is a great moisturizer with a lot of slip. A tiny bit goes a long way and it truly hydrates. It is also fab under makeup and you dont need a primer with this. Age diminishing benefits are questionable and you dont see immediate results as you do with L'Occitane nonetheless, this is a very high quality, natural based cream. It would be good for normal-dry skins.

on 6/22/2010 9:30:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This cream is ok, smells nice, has a nice texture and moisturizes well but I don't think I will buy again; at $47, I don't think it's worth it. I'm not seeing any sort of improvement; just nice matte moisture. It also comes in a jar which really annoys me because of the hygienic issues; I dip a Q-tip in instead of my fingers.
All in all, nice but expensive.

on 10/16/2009 11:03:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

I must first say that I have not used this product consistently (i.e., every night). I generally like the product. I bought the one for all skin types (there is also one for dry skin). It makes my skin feel moisturized without feeling oily or giving me acne. As far as helping my "first wrinkles" it didn't seem to do much which led to my not using it consistently. Maybe it only helps first wrinkles with day and night use... I think I will repurchase but...I have to think about the price!

on 6/4/2009 2:54:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

I love love love this product. My skin feels soft and moisturized. I use the new formulation (without parabens) in the All skin type version. It is light enough for my normal to combo skin. I do notice a difference when I don't use it. Although I generally stay away from jars, i use the little spatula to keep bacteria from getting in it. Well done

on 3/13/2007 9:26:00 PM

This cream has the greatest scent and texture.It sinks right into my dehydrated combo skin,makes it heavenly soft and supple,reduces the appearence of pores and first fine lines,and does help to even out the complexion.I apply Nirvanesque to my whole face,undereye area and neck religiously every night,and it does pay off.Luxurious experience.Will most definitely repurchase again and again.

on 12/12/2006 5:31:00 PM

I have been using this once a day for three weeks in combination with the creme freche. It is a light type of moisturizer and sometimes I have some dry patches in the morning. I do find though that my pores look smaller and my skin looks smoother. I have had no breakout blemishes while using this combination of creams. I am very pleased with the results and will purchase again and again in hopes that my skin continues to look this good.