NUXE Creme Nirvanesque (for all skin types)

Filtered by eye Color : Black
NUXE Creme Nirvanesque (for all skin types)
Creme Nirvanesque (for all skin types)NUXE Creme Nirvanesque (newest version)

4.3

Aqua (Water); Butylene Glycol; Diethylhexyl Carbonate; Glycerin; Polymethylsilsesquioxane; Tribehenin PEG-20 Esters; Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate; Dimethicone; Glycol Palmitate; Boron Nitride; Mannitol; Plantagineum Seed Oil; Tocopherol; Parum/Fragrance; Dimethicone Crosspolymer; Capryloyl Glycine; Sodium Hydroxide (NaOH); Carbomer; Citric Acid; Ethylhexylglycerin; Alcohol; Acrylamide/Ammonium Acrylate Copolymer; Pentylene Glycol; Tristearin; Laureth-3; Hydroxyethylcellulose; Polyisobutene; Dehydroacetic Acid; Tetrasodium EDTA; Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Extract; Yeast Extract; 10-Hydroxydecanoic Acid; Sebacic Acid; Althaea Officinalis Root Extract; Acetylated Glycol Stearate; Acmella Oleracea Extract; 1,10-Decanediol; Acetyl Dipeptide-1 Cetyl Ester; Caprylyl Glycol; Amaranthus Caudatus Seed Extract; Nymphaea Coerulea Seed Extract; Xanthan Gum; Polysorbate 20; Sodium Citrate; Potassium Sorbate; Glycine; Sodium Benzoate; Sodium Chloride; Disodium EDTA; Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer; Papaver Rhoeas Seed Extract; Benzyl Benzoate; Butylphenyl Methylpropional; Eugenol; Hexyl Cinnamal; Hydroxycitronellal; Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde; Limonene; Linalool

on 6/11/2010 12:33:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

My skin became super clogged after about 4 days use. I had high hopes. I think it's a little to potent/ thick for my skin. I get congested very easy. Even though my experience wasen't the best, I think it's a superior moisturizer compared to those chemically laced one's that are out there. One thing i really hate about this stuff is how strong the scent is. Geez. It gave me a bit of a headache. If your not into floral scents, or are sensitive to fragrant products..you might not like this. It is moisturizing but doesn't sink in that great. It will leave a little sheen behind. I won't be re-purchasing. Oh, and the packaging is very boaring.

on 3/17/2009 12:24:00 PM

This is by far my favorite day time moisturizer. It sinks right in and gives my skin a fresh glowing look. I have gone through 2 already and keep repurchasing. I also like that the fragrance is really light.

on 10/20/2008 5:39:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

A very nice cream that fights the first sign of aging. Although the package says it targets under 30 I bought it anyways due to the rave review everywhere. The first time I applied it I fell in love with the texture, the heavenly scent, and how it glides on my skin. The most important of all, it really gives you the glow right after applying it. It is not a thick cream so a combo-oily skin like me well telorate with it.

A jar sold at $54 is acceptable given its quality and performance. The only thing that I don't like is it's jar packaging. You have to use the spatula otherwise you end up dipping your finger inside the jar.

A nice anti aging cream that's worth a try!

on 12/16/2007 10:04:00 PM

So far, so good! Before this, I was using the Etincelante, which left my skin a tad too dry and flakey in some areas. And when flakey, I scrub. And scrubbing made my skin raw and sensitive. I knew I couldn't continue to use the Etincelante in that condition. Luckily, I'd placed an order for the Nirvanesque a week earlier and it arrived that day. What I love about this creme is its texture. The creme felt ultra smooth and comfortable on my over-peeled skin. And after 3 applications (that evening, the next morning, and the following night), my pores became less noticeable and my skin a little smoother. Why 4 lippies? Well, I don't like the smell of this. Granted, it's much lighter than the Etincelante. This smells like a floralled version of Demeter Snow. It's very cucumber. I don't normally hate cucumber smell, but when it's floral + cucumber, NOOOOO. Anyway, I will continue to use this and update accordingly. ETA: Still loving this creme. I just love its ultra smooth texture. I use this morning and night. It also makes a great base for makeup. In the morning, I wake up to a brighter and smoother skin, and smaller pores. LOVE IT! I bought this from musthave.co.uk during the buy 1 get 1 sale, too. =)

on 9/14/2007 8:26:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I have oily acne-prone skin that's dehyrated underneath and it's really hard to find a product that provides ample moisturization without making me greasy. When I first tried this, I was so amazed at how it just sunk into my skin and made it feel soo soft. 3 weeks later it still has the same effect and my skin is so much smoother and clearer. The pricetag is definitely worth it for this one.

on 10/18/2006 9:10:00 AM

I recieved a sample of this product and I'm totally in love with it. The texture is fabulous, melts into your skin immediately with no residue. The scent is perfect. My skin is dewy and supple the next morning. However, this cream is intended for anti-aging use...but I'm only 16... I hope NUXE will make a simple ver. of this without the anti-aging effect.