NUXE Creme Nirvanesque (for all skin types)

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
NUXE Creme Nirvanesque (for all skin types)
Creme Nirvanesque (for all skin types)NUXE Creme Nirvanesque (newest version)

4.3

Aqua (Water); Butylene Glycol; Diethylhexyl Carbonate; Glycerin; Polymethylsilsesquioxane; Tribehenin PEG-20 Esters; Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate; Dimethicone; Glycol Palmitate; Boron Nitride; Mannitol; Plantagineum Seed Oil; Tocopherol; Parum/Fragrance; Dimethicone Crosspolymer; Capryloyl Glycine; Sodium Hydroxide (NaOH); Carbomer; Citric Acid; Ethylhexylglycerin; Alcohol; Acrylamide/Ammonium Acrylate Copolymer; Pentylene Glycol; Tristearin; Laureth-3; Hydroxyethylcellulose; Polyisobutene; Dehydroacetic Acid; Tetrasodium EDTA; Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Extract; Yeast Extract; 10-Hydroxydecanoic Acid; Sebacic Acid; Althaea Officinalis Root Extract; Acetylated Glycol Stearate; Acmella Oleracea Extract; 1,10-Decanediol; Acetyl Dipeptide-1 Cetyl Ester; Caprylyl Glycol; Amaranthus Caudatus Seed Extract; Nymphaea Coerulea Seed Extract; Xanthan Gum; Polysorbate 20; Sodium Citrate; Potassium Sorbate; Glycine; Sodium Benzoate; Sodium Chloride; Disodium EDTA; Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer; Papaver Rhoeas Seed Extract; Benzyl Benzoate; Butylphenyl Methylpropional; Eugenol; Hexyl Cinnamal; Hydroxycitronellal; Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde; Limonene; Linalool

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

It's a very light cream almost like a serum or lotion ,the smell is beautiful and not too strong,I use it as a night cream and in the morning my skin looks perfeeeect,the only downside is the jar packaging

on 4/8/2014 8:13:00 PM

In have been dealing with adult acne for many years, then always looking for a hydrating but not oily + no parabens /chemical estrogens. This one is quite good, when I apply it it feels a bit heavy I wait for few minutes until it is totally absorbed before applying sunscreen. So far so good.

on 10/30/2013 2:59:00 PM

I saw this product at the local Sasa outlet and played with the tester. I like the texture but considering its price i got 2 15-ml tubes which were even more heavily discounted.
I like the scent, and looking at the ingredients list there's nothing particularly objectionable (I do notice alcohol but it's at the lower end of the list so I guess i'd be fine).
I sinks into the skin very elegantly but even though I have combination skin I doubt this would suffice for winter.
I don't know about its wrinkle-reducing effects as I've just started to use it, but if it works, this will be a great product cuz it's so light, unlike most anti-aging products in the market.

One thing I don't like about this is that it kinda irritates my eyeballs. I don't use eye creams so I apply my face creams around my eyes, but this makes me cry for half an hour, not to the extent that i get disgusted by this product, but i'll have to be extra careful next time I use it.

I'll try using as a primer and see how it goes. Maybe the lightness works better in the morning than at night.

on 4/27/2013 7:57:00 AM

Texture of this moisturizer is so light, almost like a fluid/emulsion, and sinks into the skin pretty fast, which is great for my combination skin with very oily T-zone.
It does leave some kind of protective film on the skin though, but it won't clog your pores or do any harm to your skin.
I didn't really notice less wrinkles at first, but after about 3 weeks the results were really visible. What you'll see immediately though is that your skin will be skin really nice and soft.
This cream has a herbal scent but not flowery - really unique. I found it a bit weird at first but after few days I got used to it and absolutely loved it!

Overall it is a very nice moisturizer, I love everything - texture, smell and packaging.
The only flaw would be the film that this cream leaves on your skin - I prefer products that don't do that, but otherwise it's perfect!

on 4/22/2013 1:44:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I'm a Nuxe fan, really, but this product is not that great. I was hoping to dispense with my much-loved but hard to obtain Biotherm Rides Repair Nuit, which has to be ordered online, by trying out this lauded cream, which can be purchased down the street from me. No go. The consistency was nice, and the scent didn't bother me, but this actually made the barely there lines I have look even WORSE. Like, worse than I'd ever seen in my entire life. Meanwhile, with the Biotherm on 24/7, they're virtually invisible. Thankfully I kept the receipt--it's the same price as the Biotherm, but I had no idea my skin could look this wrong from any product.

on 2/20/2013 6:38:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

Again Nuxe amazes me! This one became my NR One night cream. Creme Fraiche de Beaute Light is still my NR one Day creme though.

on 3/1/2012 8:25:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

nirvanesque cream is a marvellous cream! It moisturize the skin,leaves it soft and smooth! Works great for the wrinkles! I combine it with a soft moisturizer(st ives collagen). When you wake up,you got a fresh,new skin with a softness to it. Not greasy,smooth on the application,penetrates the skin fast and act on it! Really good cream! Love it!

on 6/18/2011 6:51:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

I'm on my 4th jar of this cream. Nourishes, evens out the skin tone, doesn't clog pores, minimises mimic wrinkles, doesn't leave shine- a miracle product. It's so gentle that I can even put it on my eyes (after putting vichy on my eyes I got a very strong allergic reaction and as a result I have broken vains all over my eye area!). I recommend to everybody

on 1/26/2011 6:21:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

LOVE this cream. SMELLS like heaven. Love NUXE!

on 3/23/2010 11:47:00 PM

I'm a big fan of this product, and have been using it consistently for a few years now. It does a wonderful job to moisturize and soothe, even for someone whose skin still breaks out at 31. I apply it at night and magic seems to happen by morning; no matter how tired I am, (I have a four month old baby) my skin glows and looks refreshed. When I don't use it I can see a definite difference. The scent is lovely and it lasts, a little goes a long way.