Nuxe Creme Nirvanesque (for all skin types)

Filtered by eye Color : Blue
Nuxe Creme Nirvanesque (for all skin types)
Creme Nirvanesque (for all skin types)NUXE Creme Nirvanesque (newest version)

4.7

Aqua (Water); Butylene Glycol; Diethylhexyl Carbonate; Glycerin; Polymethylsilsesquioxane; Tribehenin PEG-20 Esters; Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate; Dimethicone; Glycol Palmitate; Boron Nitride; Mannitol; Plantagineum Seed Oil; Tocopherol; Parum/Fragrance; Dimethicone Crosspolymer; Capryloyl Glycine; Sodium Hydroxide (NaOH); Carbomer; Citric Acid; Ethylhexylglycerin; Alcohol; Acrylamide/Ammonium Acrylate Copolymer; Pentylene Glycol; Tristearin; Laureth-3; Hydroxyethylcellulose; Polyisobutene; Dehydroacetic Acid; Tetrasodium EDTA; Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Extract; Yeast Extract; 10-Hydroxydecanoic Acid; Sebacic Acid; Althaea Officinalis Root Extract; Acetylated Glycol Stearate; Acmella Oleracea Extract; 1,10-Decanediol; Acetyl Dipeptide-1 Cetyl Ester; Caprylyl Glycol; Amaranthus Caudatus Seed Extract; Nymphaea Coerulea Seed Extract; Xanthan Gum; Polysorbate 20; Sodium Citrate; Potassium Sorbate; Glycine; Sodium Benzoate; Sodium Chloride; Disodium EDTA; Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer; Papaver Rhoeas Seed Extract; Benzyl Benzoate; Butylphenyl Methylpropional; Eugenol; Hexyl Cinnamal; Hydroxycitronellal; Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde; Limonene; Linalool

on 9/12/2014 10:54:00 AM

This was my first Nuxe product, as recommended by a French pharmacist. I absolutely adore it. A jar usually lasts me at least half a year, so I alternate between the very dry/dry and normal skin formulas (for winter and summer). Absorbs quickly, really nourishing and hydrating, and very subtle fragrance. I am a bit of a product junkie and am constantly tempted to buy and try new things in search for that 'perfect' product.

Since I've used this, I've never tried another moisturizer. I don't have any desire to.

I'm 33 and have only a few tiny wrinkles around my eyes - I have people (clients!) ask me how old I am because they think I'm a lot younger than I am and are surprised I am in the senior position I have at work. I tell them I'm over 30 and they almost always tell me they would have guessed 25 or 26. I'll take it.

Try this. You won't regret it, and you'll probably never use a different moisturizer.

on 10/2/2012 4:46:00 PM

I have used this moisturiser in the past and since then been through Clarins multi active jour, various Decleor, EL, and clinique. Honestly, I think there isn't much difference between all the "singing and dancing" creams out there...my skin likes this one....the texture is hard to describe, not moussey, more creamy but it melts into my face within half a minute. I use this mornings and sometimes at night (depending if I feel like using my decleor at night). My skin feels fresh and plumped after using Nuxe. I was lucky to purchase this in France so price was good and Nuxe is in almost every pharmacie and pretty easy to find. Will be a staple for the moment.

on 9/19/2012 8:58:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is a beautiful cream! My skin just loves nuxe products, Nuxe moisurisers are really incredibly impressive for the mid price range. They could charge higher and i would still find a way to justify it, they are that good.

1) This cream smells incredible!,

2) It has a fantastic amount of slip which means you really dont need to use copious amount of product,

3) It does not clog pores (and believe me, if it did it would most definitely clog mine lol),

4) It does not feel in any way greasy or oily on the skin

5) I swear, your skin will be like a babies bottom after applying this i literally have to use all my will power not to keep touching my face lol,
6) Just like it claims to do, it really relaxes the skin, you can feel the difference and its really odd because ordinarily you wouldnt usually notice that your facial mucles do actually tense up what with expressions etc... This helps rest the skin which is great!

7) When i wake up in the morning my skin looks just so fresh and almost glowy looking.

CON:

1) I would love to be able to use this as a day and night time moisturiser but I find personally it is best for night time. While it honestly is not one bit greasy or oily, I find it can sort leave a sheen on the skin that i dont like, also maybe, with my skin anyway, even though its not very heavy or anything, it is quite rich in its contents so this with sunblock and makeup would be too much for my skin as im blemish prone. I just use their fab creme fraiche light one for day time. That does no in any way take away from the fact that i adore this cream and I will repurchase this for a long time yet! just not suitable for e on a day time basis. A fantastic night cream though!

2) Not an issue for me really bu some might dislike its jar packaging. Just wash your hands before dipping into the jar. simple as.

HIGHLY RECOMMEND! Great for 20 somethings who want to ease into anti aging.

on 8/23/2012 4:16:00 AM

I've never used the same cream twice, I was switching products all the time. And today I just purchased my 10th jar of Nirvanesque. This cream is amazing. Moisturizes, doesn't break me out, great for under makeup, packed with antioxidants, nice smell:) I just hope Nuxe never changes this formula or even worst-discontinues this products. HG cream for me

Beautiful unique smell. like a mixture of fruits and unusual herbs and oils. This works, my skin feels very moisturized and soft, the cream is quite thick and rich but sinks in quickly. The cream does reduce my fine lines which are appearing and it is gentle enough to use around my eyes too. I usually mix it with John Masters pomegranate oil as an extra moisturizing kick at night. I love this product, the only downfall is the price, I slap quite a lot on because I love it so much, will definite,y buy again though, I am going to try the First Expressions eye cream too.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I don't dislike this product, but I'm afraid it just doesn't suit my dry skin. I bought it to use as a night moisturizer, as I like to apply a cream with SPF in the mornings, I heard the reviews on this product and purchased it.
It has a nice texture and applies evenly. My main concern is that it's not rich enough for my skin, while I like feeling my face super conditioned before going to bed. It dries out super quickly and leaves a nice soft feeling. I believe this is partly due to the silicones in it, which would actually work nice as a makeup base. However, I'm not a fan of silicones, so one lippie down for the formula.
I will continue to use it, possibly in the mornings, because of the steep price. Probably I should have tested it before buying: the cream itself is good, I was stupid enough to buy before trying.

on 3/30/2010 3:25:00 PM

After going through 2 jars and trying many other things between purchases, I have finally realized this is HG for me. My skin just looks so much better when I use it: smoother, calmer, more radiant. Also, I have extremely sensitive skin and have had no negative reactions.

on 11/2/2009 9:18:00 AM

I love this product! Very moisturizing but not at all greasy. It works very well as both a day and night cream, and the fact that it is also an anti-aging product is a bonus. It actually sinks in quite fast, but even after it gets in there is still a thin layer of the product serving as a moisturizer. I have been using a sample for 4 days/nights and I am DEFINITELY purchasing the full-sized product. I swear by Nuxe.

Ingredients: Aqua (Water); Butylene Glycol; Diethylhexyl Carbonate; Glycerin; Polymethylsilsesquioxane; Tribehenin PEG-20 Esters; Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate; Dimethicone; Glycol Palmitate; Boron Nitride; Mannitol; Plantagineum Seed Oil; Tocopherol; Parum/Fragrance; Dimethicone Crosspolymer; Capryloyl Glycine; Sodium Hydroxide; Carbomer; Citric Acid; Ethylhexylglycerin; Alcohol; Acrylamide/Ammonium Acrylate Copolymer; Pentylene Glycol; Tristearin; Laureth-3; Hydroxyethylcellulose; Polyisobutene; Dehydroacetic Acid; Tetrasodium EDTA; Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Extract; Yeast Extract; 10-Hydroxydecanoic Acid; Sebacic Acid; Althaea Officinalis Root Extract; Acetylated Glycol Stearate; Acmella Oleracea Extract; 1,10-Decanediol; Acetyl Dipeptide-1 Cetyl Ester; Caprylyl Glycol; Amaranthus Caudatus Seed Extract; Nymphaea Coerulea Seed Extract; Xanthan Gum; Polysorbate 20; Sodium Citrate; Potassium Sorbate; Glycine; Sodium Benzoate; Sodium Chloride; Disodium EDTA; Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer; Papaver Rhoeas Seed Extract; Benzyl Benzoate; Butylphenyl Methylpropional; Eugenol; Hexyl Cinnamal; Hydroxycitronellal; Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde; Limonene; Linalool [N0601/F]

Please click "Yes" below if you found this review helpful! It took me a long time to type up these ingredients. Thank you! :)

I am using this as a night creme for two weeks now and I really like it. The texture and smell of the creme are really nice and my face feels well moisturized in the morning. My last face lotion made me break out and I am really impressed that I haven't had any new breakouts since I am using Nuxe Creme Nirvanesque.

on 4/8/2009 8:49:00 PM

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT! It is designed for "first wrinkles" or when you are at the age where you just start getting wrinkles. I have expression lines on my forehead, and around my eyes. It is an awful habit that I always wrinkle up my face, and now it is showing. I swear that this cream made my facial muscles relax. You can either buy the kind that is moisturizing (Creme Nirvanesque Enriche), or the regular kind for normal skin. I use the kind for normal skin, and I love it because it is not greasy at all, and it doesn't feel as though you have a film over your face after you apply it. I love this stuff, and will definitely purchase again.