Nuxe Creme Nirvanesque (for all skin types)

Filtered by hair type : Curly
Nuxe Creme Nirvanesque (for all skin types)
Creme Nirvanesque (for all skin types)NUXE Creme Nirvanesque (newest version)

3.8

Aqua (Water); Butylene Glycol; Diethylhexyl Carbonate; Glycerin; Polymethylsilsesquioxane; Tribehenin PEG-20 Esters; Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate; Dimethicone; Glycol Palmitate; Boron Nitride; Mannitol; Plantagineum Seed Oil; Tocopherol; Parum/Fragrance; Dimethicone Crosspolymer; Capryloyl Glycine; Sodium Hydroxide (NaOH); Carbomer; Citric Acid; Ethylhexylglycerin; Alcohol; Acrylamide/Ammonium Acrylate Copolymer; Pentylene Glycol; Tristearin; Laureth-3; Hydroxyethylcellulose; Polyisobutene; Dehydroacetic Acid; Tetrasodium EDTA; Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Extract; Yeast Extract; 10-Hydroxydecanoic Acid; Sebacic Acid; Althaea Officinalis Root Extract; Acetylated Glycol Stearate; Acmella Oleracea Extract; 1,10-Decanediol; Acetyl Dipeptide-1 Cetyl Ester; Caprylyl Glycol; Amaranthus Caudatus Seed Extract; Nymphaea Coerulea Seed Extract; Xanthan Gum; Polysorbate 20; Sodium Citrate; Potassium Sorbate; Glycine; Sodium Benzoate; Sodium Chloride; Disodium EDTA; Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer; Papaver Rhoeas Seed Extract; Benzyl Benzoate; Butylphenyl Methylpropional; Eugenol; Hexyl Cinnamal; Hydroxycitronellal; Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde; Limonene; Linalool

on 9/19/2012 8:58:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is a beautiful cream! My skin just loves nuxe products, Nuxe moisurisers are really incredibly impressive for the mid price range. They could charge higher and i would still find a way to justify it, they are that good.

1) This cream smells incredible!,

2) It has a fantastic amount of slip which means you really dont need to use copious amount of product,

3) It does not clog pores (and believe me, if it did it would most definitely clog mine lol),

4) It does not feel in any way greasy or oily on the skin

5) I swear, your skin will be like a babies bottom after applying this i literally have to use all my will power not to keep touching my face lol,
6) Just like it claims to do, it really relaxes the skin, you can feel the difference and its really odd because ordinarily you wouldnt usually notice that your facial mucles do actually tense up what with expressions etc... This helps rest the skin which is great!

7) When i wake up in the morning my skin looks just so fresh and almost glowy looking.

CON:

1) I would love to be able to use this as a day and night time moisturiser but I find personally it is best for night time. While it honestly is not one bit greasy or oily, I find it can sort leave a sheen on the skin that i dont like, also maybe, with my skin anyway, even though its not very heavy or anything, it is quite rich in its contents so this with sunblock and makeup would be too much for my skin as im blemish prone. I just use their fab creme fraiche light one for day time. That does no in any way take away from the fact that i adore this cream and I will repurchase this for a long time yet! just not suitable for e on a day time basis. A fantastic night cream though!

2) Not an issue for me really bu some might dislike its jar packaging. Just wash your hands before dipping into the jar. simple as.

HIGHLY RECOMMEND! Great for 20 somethings who want to ease into anti aging.

on 6/11/2010 12:33:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

My skin became super clogged after about 4 days use. I had high hopes. I think it's a little to potent/ thick for my skin. I get congested very easy. Even though my experience wasen't the best, I think it's a superior moisturizer compared to those chemically laced one's that are out there. One thing i really hate about this stuff is how strong the scent is. Geez. It gave me a bit of a headache. If your not into floral scents, or are sensitive to fragrant products..you might not like this. It is moisturizing but doesn't sink in that great. It will leave a little sheen behind. I won't be re-purchasing. Oh, and the packaging is very boaring.

on 7/29/2008 7:56:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is a very lovely cream which really lives up to it's claims. I use this at night and wake up with lovely complexion. Glowing and smooth. I cannot use it in the day though as it is slightly too rich. This may change when winter comes, as I always need a heavier cream.

I am acne prone and oily. This has not contributed to making either worse. The texture is a light cream and soaks in well for me, however I think a very small amount is needed.

I don't like the glass jar as its too bulky but does come with a small spatula to make it more hygienic to use. The price is slightly outrageous in comparison to some other brands BUT it does help with those fine lines so I guess its worth it. Also there seems to be a heck of a lot of product. I have tried another of their creams (names escapes me) and that was just as nice however made me break out after a weeks use :-( I gave it to my mum though so all was well.

My only concern is that it is FULL of every paraben known to man. This is nothing knew with skincare but I feel we are at a time when people are starting to realise parabens are not great for us. Methylparaben actually prematurely ages the skin but is used in many anti-wrinkle products! :-{ There are many skincare brands that specifically don't use them - why do Nuxe? Avene do not use them at all, and their products are just as good. When its paraben free I'll give it a 5!

on 9/14/2007 8:26:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I have oily acne-prone skin that's dehyrated underneath and it's really hard to find a product that provides ample moisturization without making me greasy. When I first tried this, I was so amazed at how it just sunk into my skin and made it feel soo soft. 3 weeks later it still has the same effect and my skin is so much smoother and clearer. The pricetag is definitely worth it for this one.