Nuxe Creme Nirvanesque (for all skin types)

Filtered by hair type : Straight
Nuxe Creme Nirvanesque (for all skin types)
Creme Nirvanesque (for all skin types)NUXE Creme Nirvanesque (newest version)

4.4

Aqua (Water); Butylene Glycol; Diethylhexyl Carbonate; Glycerin; Polymethylsilsesquioxane; Tribehenin PEG-20 Esters; Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate; Dimethicone; Glycol Palmitate; Boron Nitride; Mannitol; Plantagineum Seed Oil; Tocopherol; Parum/Fragrance; Dimethicone Crosspolymer; Capryloyl Glycine; Sodium Hydroxide (NaOH); Carbomer; Citric Acid; Ethylhexylglycerin; Alcohol; Acrylamide/Ammonium Acrylate Copolymer; Pentylene Glycol; Tristearin; Laureth-3; Hydroxyethylcellulose; Polyisobutene; Dehydroacetic Acid; Tetrasodium EDTA; Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Extract; Yeast Extract; 10-Hydroxydecanoic Acid; Sebacic Acid; Althaea Officinalis Root Extract; Acetylated Glycol Stearate; Acmella Oleracea Extract; 1,10-Decanediol; Acetyl Dipeptide-1 Cetyl Ester; Caprylyl Glycol; Amaranthus Caudatus Seed Extract; Nymphaea Coerulea Seed Extract; Xanthan Gum; Polysorbate 20; Sodium Citrate; Potassium Sorbate; Glycine; Sodium Benzoate; Sodium Chloride; Disodium EDTA; Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer; Papaver Rhoeas Seed Extract; Benzyl Benzoate; Butylphenyl Methylpropional; Eugenol; Hexyl Cinnamal; Hydroxycitronellal; Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde; Limonene; Linalool

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

It's a very light cream almost like a serum or lotion ,the smell is beautiful and not too strong,I use it as a night cream and in the morning my skin looks perfeeeect,the only downside is the jar packaging

on 4/22/2013 1:44:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I'm a Nuxe fan, really, but this product is not that great. I was hoping to dispense with my much-loved but hard to obtain Biotherm Rides Repair Nuit, which has to be ordered online, by trying out this lauded cream, which can be purchased down the street from me. No go. The consistency was nice, and the scent didn't bother me, but this actually made the barely there lines I have look even WORSE. Like, worse than I'd ever seen in my entire life. Meanwhile, with the Biotherm on 24/7, they're virtually invisible. Thankfully I kept the receipt--it's the same price as the Biotherm, but I had no idea my skin could look this wrong from any product.

on 2/20/2013 6:38:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

Again Nuxe amazes me! This one became my NR One night cream. Creme Fraiche de Beaute Light is still my NR one Day creme though.

on 11/9/2012 7:04:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

My BF and I been using it this cream and absolutely love it for auntum, spring and winter.

After i while i got tired of the smell - as i am very sensitive to smells and dont find the smell that discreet.

Also if not in the fridge or ( cold country) it can go bad - better in cooler or dry weathers .
A good natural product . Recommended .

on 3/1/2012 8:25:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

nirvanesque cream is a marvellous cream! It moisturize the skin,leaves it soft and smooth! Works great for the wrinkles! I combine it with a soft moisturizer(st ives collagen). When you wake up,you got a fresh,new skin with a softness to it. Not greasy,smooth on the application,penetrates the skin fast and act on it! Really good cream! Love it!

on 6/18/2011 6:51:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

I'm on my 4th jar of this cream. Nourishes, evens out the skin tone, doesn't clog pores, minimises mimic wrinkles, doesn't leave shine- a miracle product. It's so gentle that I can even put it on my eyes (after putting vichy on my eyes I got a very strong allergic reaction and as a result I have broken vains all over my eye area!). I recommend to everybody

on 6/22/2010 9:30:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This cream is ok, smells nice, has a nice texture and moisturizes well but I don't think I will buy again; at $47, I don't think it's worth it. I'm not seeing any sort of improvement; just nice matte moisture. It also comes in a jar which really annoys me because of the hygienic issues; I dip a Q-tip in instead of my fingers.
All in all, nice but expensive.

on 12/19/2009 11:34:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

I have been using this cream for 2-3 weeks and I am absolutely in love with it. The smell is divine, it leaves skin with a fabulous velvety sensation (not oily nor greasy), it respects the sensitivy of my skin, it doesn't break me out and hydrates well. I even use it around my eyes, which is something big considering that I get bad reactions to lots of eye creams. I can't really tell if it makes any difference in the wrinkle area, but I do get a sense that it leaves my skin more plump, healthy-looking and glowing. The fact that the cream comes in a jar is an obvious downside, with all the potential spreading of bacteria, but the cream itself is so wonderful that I am more than willing to overlook this aspect. Incidentally, I dropped mine and it didn't break, so at least it isn't fragile. I also own the Crème Fraîche Suractivée, but I am way more satisfied with this one. Finally, I love how it is free from parabens and phenoxyethanol.

on 11/2/2009 9:18:00 AM

I love this product! Very moisturizing but not at all greasy. It works very well as both a day and night cream, and the fact that it is also an anti-aging product is a bonus. It actually sinks in quite fast, but even after it gets in there is still a thin layer of the product serving as a moisturizer. I have been using a sample for 4 days/nights and I am DEFINITELY purchasing the full-sized product. I swear by Nuxe.

Ingredients: Aqua (Water); Butylene Glycol; Diethylhexyl Carbonate; Glycerin; Polymethylsilsesquioxane; Tribehenin PEG-20 Esters; Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate; Dimethicone; Glycol Palmitate; Boron Nitride; Mannitol; Plantagineum Seed Oil; Tocopherol; Parum/Fragrance; Dimethicone Crosspolymer; Capryloyl Glycine; Sodium Hydroxide; Carbomer; Citric Acid; Ethylhexylglycerin; Alcohol; Acrylamide/Ammonium Acrylate Copolymer; Pentylene Glycol; Tristearin; Laureth-3; Hydroxyethylcellulose; Polyisobutene; Dehydroacetic Acid; Tetrasodium EDTA; Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Extract; Yeast Extract; 10-Hydroxydecanoic Acid; Sebacic Acid; Althaea Officinalis Root Extract; Acetylated Glycol Stearate; Acmella Oleracea Extract; 1,10-Decanediol; Acetyl Dipeptide-1 Cetyl Ester; Caprylyl Glycol; Amaranthus Caudatus Seed Extract; Nymphaea Coerulea Seed Extract; Xanthan Gum; Polysorbate 20; Sodium Citrate; Potassium Sorbate; Glycine; Sodium Benzoate; Sodium Chloride; Disodium EDTA; Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer; Papaver Rhoeas Seed Extract; Benzyl Benzoate; Butylphenyl Methylpropional; Eugenol; Hexyl Cinnamal; Hydroxycitronellal; Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde; Limonene; Linalool [N0601/F]

Please click "Yes" below if you found this review helpful! It took me a long time to type up these ingredients. Thank you! :)

on 10/16/2009 11:03:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

I must first say that I have not used this product consistently (i.e., every night). I generally like the product. I bought the one for all skin types (there is also one for dry skin). It makes my skin feel moisturized without feeling oily or giving me acne. As far as helping my "first wrinkles" it didn't seem to do much which led to my not using it consistently. Maybe it only helps first wrinkles with day and night use... I think I will repurchase but...I have to think about the price!