NUXE Creme Nirvanesque (for all skin types)

Filtered by hair type : Other
NUXE Creme Nirvanesque (for all skin types)
Creme Nirvanesque (for all skin types)NUXE Creme Nirvanesque (newest version)

4.1

Aqua (Water); Butylene Glycol; Diethylhexyl Carbonate; Glycerin; Polymethylsilsesquioxane; Tribehenin PEG-20 Esters; Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate; Dimethicone; Glycol Palmitate; Boron Nitride; Mannitol; Plantagineum Seed Oil; Tocopherol; Parum/Fragrance; Dimethicone Crosspolymer; Capryloyl Glycine; Sodium Hydroxide (NaOH); Carbomer; Citric Acid; Ethylhexylglycerin; Alcohol; Acrylamide/Ammonium Acrylate Copolymer; Pentylene Glycol; Tristearin; Laureth-3; Hydroxyethylcellulose; Polyisobutene; Dehydroacetic Acid; Tetrasodium EDTA; Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Extract; Yeast Extract; 10-Hydroxydecanoic Acid; Sebacic Acid; Althaea Officinalis Root Extract; Acetylated Glycol Stearate; Acmella Oleracea Extract; 1,10-Decanediol; Acetyl Dipeptide-1 Cetyl Ester; Caprylyl Glycol; Amaranthus Caudatus Seed Extract; Nymphaea Coerulea Seed Extract; Xanthan Gum; Polysorbate 20; Sodium Citrate; Potassium Sorbate; Glycine; Sodium Benzoate; Sodium Chloride; Disodium EDTA; Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer; Papaver Rhoeas Seed Extract; Benzyl Benzoate; Butylphenyl Methylpropional; Eugenol; Hexyl Cinnamal; Hydroxycitronellal; Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde; Limonene; Linalool

on 7/27/2016 7:53:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

This is sooo gooood. Honestly, the best moisturizer I've ever tried! I guess I bought this because it is supposed to be for "first signs of ageing". I don't have any wrinkles yet (I'm 25), but have some enlarged pores, and my skin seems much 'rougher' than what it was a few years back. (I used to have very good skin, with a poreless appearance, people even commenting on it being marble like). This being a 'smoothing creme', according to Nuxe, I wasn't expecting it do much with my pores, but I thought I'd give it a go based on the glowing reviews here on MUA.

I use this only at night, unless I'm just staying at home, as I feel this + SPF/foundation would be too heavy on my skin. Consistency is quite rich, but it sinks into skin well. It doesn't sink in immediately so you do have time spreading it all over your face, thus using less product. It does leave a slight film (i.e. if you rub your skin afterwards some it will come off), but it's not heavy or uncomfortable--I really hate products leaving a thick residue!--I guess it's more protective, and my skin still 'breathes'. Smell is flowery herbally, not too strong.

After applying it to my face my skin immediately feels less dry after cleansing, but the big magic happens in the morning. When I wake up my skin really feels soft like a baby's butt, I have to force myself not touching it lol. Looking in the mirror pores are diminished, skin is glowing, smooth, and generally just more plump. In the past, despite having dry skin at that time, I've had problems finding a facial moisturizer that properly moisturizes w/o giving me clogs. Enter Nuxe Nirvanesque. It provides great hydration, without being too heavy and ever causing a single clog, and doesn't irritate my skin either - in fact, this feels rather soothing.

I am on my 3rd or 4th jar now, and will continue buying it forever :) As I said, I don't have any wrinkles yet, but I'm betting on this at least preventing them, It's quite expensive, but you do not really need to use much. And with natural ingredients, giving these instant great results it is definitely worth the price..!

on 4/27/2013 7:57:00 AM

Texture of this moisturizer is so light, almost like a fluid/emulsion, and sinks into the skin pretty fast, which is great for my combination skin with very oily T-zone.
It does leave some kind of protective film on the skin though, but it won't clog your pores or do any harm to your skin.
I didn't really notice less wrinkles at first, but after about 3 weeks the results were really visible. What you'll see immediately though is that your skin will be skin really nice and soft.
This cream has a herbal scent but not flowery - really unique. I found it a bit weird at first but after few days I got used to it and absolutely loved it!

Overall it is a very nice moisturizer, I love everything - texture, smell and packaging.
The only flaw would be the film that this cream leaves on your skin - I prefer products that don't do that, but otherwise it's perfect!

on 10/2/2012 4:46:00 PM

I have used this moisturiser in the past and since then been through Clarins multi active jour, various Decleor, EL, and clinique. Honestly, I think there isn't much difference between all the "singing and dancing" creams out there...my skin likes this one....the texture is hard to describe, not moussey, more creamy but it melts into my face within half a minute. I use this mornings and sometimes at night (depending if I feel like using my decleor at night). My skin feels fresh and plumped after using Nuxe. I was lucky to purchase this in France so price was good and Nuxe is in almost every pharmacie and pretty easy to find. Will be a staple for the moment.

on 4/10/2011 4:21:00 AM

This is a great moisturizer with a lot of slip. A tiny bit goes a long way and it truly hydrates. It is also fab under makeup and you dont need a primer with this. Age diminishing benefits are questionable and you dont see immediate results as you do with L'Occitane nonetheless, this is a very high quality, natural based cream. It would be good for normal-dry skins.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I don't dislike this product, but I'm afraid it just doesn't suit my dry skin. I bought it to use as a night moisturizer, as I like to apply a cream with SPF in the mornings, I heard the reviews on this product and purchased it.
It has a nice texture and applies evenly. My main concern is that it's not rich enough for my skin, while I like feeling my face super conditioned before going to bed. It dries out super quickly and leaves a nice soft feeling. I believe this is partly due to the silicones in it, which would actually work nice as a makeup base. However, I'm not a fan of silicones, so one lippie down for the formula.
I will continue to use it, possibly in the mornings, because of the steep price. Probably I should have tested it before buying: the cream itself is good, I was stupid enough to buy before trying.

on 2/21/2010 2:40:00 PM

I have combination skin and this is perfect for my dry cheeks, I use this at night, and in the morning I use Dermalogica Active Moist, it calmes the skin, moisturizers, and gives a very healthy glow. I use the one that is for all skin types and it absorbes very well. I may get shine on my nose after a few hours, but that happens to me with all the moisturizers. It smells so nice and is oil free.

on 10/26/2009 5:59:00 AM

Unfortunately, this cream broke me out after only two days of use. :( I suppose I had an allergic reaction to the natural extracts in it. I will try to return it and hope I get my money back. Did anyone else have the same problem with the cream?

on 1/15/2009 7:08:00 AM

Hair: Other, Other, Medium

Excellent cream!!!! I am 34, combo, used to be towards oily, getting drier as I age, and this is just FAB for me!!!

I used it for 6 months during spring and summer: most days under sunscreen (avene) and makeup with no problems, and I used it as a nigth cream too.

The texture is a pleasure to use, the smell is divine, the instant result is a glowy relaxed complexion!
I can't say if it does have any long term wrinkle erasing power and ,to be honest, I am not expecting any of that from any cream in the market.

But it does preserve moisture and gives you a healthy looking glowy face. The more I use it the more happy my skin is....

I will repurchase for sure...In the winter I switched to creme merveillance, which I also find amazing , just a tad sticky, but not that much to bother me...I guess from now on its going to be Nirvanesque for the summer and Merveillance for the winter!

I loooove Nuxe!

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

An excellent cream , that has a very well chosen name!
Even if I am used to more high-end skincare treatments, I wanted to try something "simpler" - with less fuzz less claims and most of all less glossy commercial ads... I am a bit fed up of paying all these sky-rocketing prices that go straight to these famous testimonials' banks accounts!
I think that paying a lot of money in presence of a lot of publicity is unfair as the money you give in covers other costs, not the truly product's cost.
Well a part that long foreword.... I previously consulted the reviews here and was convinced to try Nirvanesque.
I did well!
This cream is a little treasure in a jar. It does what it promises: it is soft, non greasy (I use it at night only, for the day on my combo skin and under foundation would maybe too heavy). It is well absorbed, has a subtle scent (almost un-noticeable) leaves your skin smooth....non greasy.
The morning after your skin is well rested and glowing. no pimples, no adverse reaction. You wake up with a nice skin, and this is good start of the day!
Just an excellent cream.
Try it!

on 6/20/2008 5:44:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This is my HG face cream. It really is soothing and smells heavenly. I use this cream at night and wake up with the best skin that's possible for me. Even when my skin is acting up, when I use this cream, my face is back to normal in the morning. Amazing stuff.