NUXE Creme Nirvanesque (for all skin types)

Filtered by skin type : Acne-prone
NUXE Creme Nirvanesque (for all skin types)
Creme Nirvanesque (for all skin types)NUXE Creme Nirvanesque (newest version)

4.2

Aqua (Water); Butylene Glycol; Diethylhexyl Carbonate; Glycerin; Polymethylsilsesquioxane; Tribehenin PEG-20 Esters; Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate; Dimethicone; Glycol Palmitate; Boron Nitride; Mannitol; Plantagineum Seed Oil; Tocopherol; Parum/Fragrance; Dimethicone Crosspolymer; Capryloyl Glycine; Sodium Hydroxide (NaOH); Carbomer; Citric Acid; Ethylhexylglycerin; Alcohol; Acrylamide/Ammonium Acrylate Copolymer; Pentylene Glycol; Tristearin; Laureth-3; Hydroxyethylcellulose; Polyisobutene; Dehydroacetic Acid; Tetrasodium EDTA; Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Extract; Yeast Extract; 10-Hydroxydecanoic Acid; Sebacic Acid; Althaea Officinalis Root Extract; Acetylated Glycol Stearate; Acmella Oleracea Extract; 1,10-Decanediol; Acetyl Dipeptide-1 Cetyl Ester; Caprylyl Glycol; Amaranthus Caudatus Seed Extract; Nymphaea Coerulea Seed Extract; Xanthan Gum; Polysorbate 20; Sodium Citrate; Potassium Sorbate; Glycine; Sodium Benzoate; Sodium Chloride; Disodium EDTA; Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer; Papaver Rhoeas Seed Extract; Benzyl Benzoate; Butylphenyl Methylpropional; Eugenol; Hexyl Cinnamal; Hydroxycitronellal; Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde; Limonene; Linalool

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

It's a very light cream almost like a serum or lotion ,the smell is beautiful and not too strong,I use it as a night cream and in the morning my skin looks perfeeeect,the only downside is the jar packaging

on 2/20/2013 6:38:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

Again Nuxe amazes me! This one became my NR One night cream. Creme Fraiche de Beaute Light is still my NR one Day creme though.

on 10/16/2009 11:03:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

I must first say that I have not used this product consistently (i.e., every night). I generally like the product. I bought the one for all skin types (there is also one for dry skin). It makes my skin feel moisturized without feeling oily or giving me acne. As far as helping my "first wrinkles" it didn't seem to do much which led to my not using it consistently. Maybe it only helps first wrinkles with day and night use... I think I will repurchase but...I have to think about the price!

on 7/29/2008 7:56:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is a very lovely cream which really lives up to it's claims. I use this at night and wake up with lovely complexion. Glowing and smooth. I cannot use it in the day though as it is slightly too rich. This may change when winter comes, as I always need a heavier cream.

I am acne prone and oily. This has not contributed to making either worse. The texture is a light cream and soaks in well for me, however I think a very small amount is needed.

I don't like the glass jar as its too bulky but does come with a small spatula to make it more hygienic to use. The price is slightly outrageous in comparison to some other brands BUT it does help with those fine lines so I guess its worth it. Also there seems to be a heck of a lot of product. I have tried another of their creams (names escapes me) and that was just as nice however made me break out after a weeks use :-( I gave it to my mum though so all was well.

My only concern is that it is FULL of every paraben known to man. This is nothing knew with skincare but I feel we are at a time when people are starting to realise parabens are not great for us. Methylparaben actually prematurely ages the skin but is used in many anti-wrinkle products! :-{ There are many skincare brands that specifically don't use them - why do Nuxe? Avene do not use them at all, and their products are just as good. When its paraben free I'll give it a 5!

I have oily, acne-prone, sensitive skin so I am very picky about what I use. Sothys' Active Cream is excellent for me but its effects are disappearing since I've been using this for more than 1.5 years. I bought this based on the reviews and I'm glad I did. The texture is very light but the cream moisturizes very well without looking greasy. It sinks in right away unlike the Sothys cream which takes a little longer. Makeup goes on smoothly over this cream and the cream helps calm my skin (it's supposed to be one of the effects). I've only used this for two days, at night with the combination of RoC's Anti-Blemish Emulsion and I wake up with glowy skin. I'm not sure of its effect on scars yet but it makes my skin super soft (like a silky marshmallow), non-greasy and I only need to scoop a pea sized amount for my face (I use 4-5 pea sizes for Sothys). Sothys makes my skin shine-free a bit longer but Nuxe's cream is superb. This comes in a glass jar 50 mL and is 44.50 CAD before taxes. I also use it around my eye area since I have a fine line under the eyes when I smile but it has no effect on the lines so far. Either way, it makes my skin softer than its ever been. I highly recommend it. Will update if this breaks me out but so far so good.

*Update*: I do not use this around my eye area because it causes my eyes to turn watery. However, this is great under makeup because it makes you look glowy and when I wake up in the morning, I am not red or dull looking. I am glowy and bright. This also does not cause breakouts.

*Second Update*: This may be a bit heavy for my skin so it's encouraging some breakouts. I will use this less often - perhaps every two weeks as a moisture-radiance treatment.

Last Update: I gave this to my boyfriend. He has normal-combination skin. He likes it but it's not HG for a moisturizer.