NUXE Creme Nirvanesque (for all skin types)

Filtered by skin type : Combination
NUXE Creme Nirvanesque (for all skin types)
Creme Nirvanesque (for all skin types)NUXE Creme Nirvanesque (newest version)

4.4

Aqua (Water); Butylene Glycol; Diethylhexyl Carbonate; Glycerin; Polymethylsilsesquioxane; Tribehenin PEG-20 Esters; Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate; Dimethicone; Glycol Palmitate; Boron Nitride; Mannitol; Plantagineum Seed Oil; Tocopherol; Parum/Fragrance; Dimethicone Crosspolymer; Capryloyl Glycine; Sodium Hydroxide (NaOH); Carbomer; Citric Acid; Ethylhexylglycerin; Alcohol; Acrylamide/Ammonium Acrylate Copolymer; Pentylene Glycol; Tristearin; Laureth-3; Hydroxyethylcellulose; Polyisobutene; Dehydroacetic Acid; Tetrasodium EDTA; Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Extract; Yeast Extract; 10-Hydroxydecanoic Acid; Sebacic Acid; Althaea Officinalis Root Extract; Acetylated Glycol Stearate; Acmella Oleracea Extract; 1,10-Decanediol; Acetyl Dipeptide-1 Cetyl Ester; Caprylyl Glycol; Amaranthus Caudatus Seed Extract; Nymphaea Coerulea Seed Extract; Xanthan Gum; Polysorbate 20; Sodium Citrate; Potassium Sorbate; Glycine; Sodium Benzoate; Sodium Chloride; Disodium EDTA; Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer; Papaver Rhoeas Seed Extract; Benzyl Benzoate; Butylphenyl Methylpropional; Eugenol; Hexyl Cinnamal; Hydroxycitronellal; Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde; Limonene; Linalool

on 9/12/2014 10:54:00 AM

This was my first Nuxe product, as recommended by a French pharmacist. I absolutely adore it. A jar usually lasts me at least half a year, so I alternate between the very dry/dry and normal skin formulas (for winter and summer). Absorbs quickly, really nourishing and hydrating, and very subtle fragrance. I am a bit of a product junkie and am constantly tempted to buy and try new things in search for that 'perfect' product.

Since I've used this, I've never tried another moisturizer. I don't have any desire to.

I'm 33 and have only a few tiny wrinkles around my eyes - I have people (clients!) ask me how old I am because they think I'm a lot younger than I am and are surprised I am in the senior position I have at work. I tell them I'm over 30 and they almost always tell me they would have guessed 25 or 26. I'll take it.

Try this. You won't regret it, and you'll probably never use a different moisturizer.

on 4/8/2014 8:13:00 PM

In have been dealing with adult acne for many years, then always looking for a hydrating but not oily + no parabens /chemical estrogens. This one is quite good, when I apply it it feels a bit heavy I wait for few minutes until it is totally absorbed before applying sunscreen. So far so good.

on 10/30/2013 2:59:00 PM

I saw this product at the local Sasa outlet and played with the tester. I like the texture but considering its price i got 2 15-ml tubes which were even more heavily discounted.
I like the scent, and looking at the ingredients list there's nothing particularly objectionable (I do notice alcohol but it's at the lower end of the list so I guess i'd be fine).
I sinks into the skin very elegantly but even though I have combination skin I doubt this would suffice for winter.
I don't know about its wrinkle-reducing effects as I've just started to use it, but if it works, this will be a great product cuz it's so light, unlike most anti-aging products in the market.

One thing I don't like about this is that it kinda irritates my eyeballs. I don't use eye creams so I apply my face creams around my eyes, but this makes me cry for half an hour, not to the extent that i get disgusted by this product, but i'll have to be extra careful next time I use it.

I'll try using as a primer and see how it goes. Maybe the lightness works better in the morning than at night.

on 4/27/2013 7:57:00 AM

Texture of this moisturizer is so light, almost like a fluid/emulsion, and sinks into the skin pretty fast, which is great for my combination skin with very oily T-zone.
It does leave some kind of protective film on the skin though, but it won't clog your pores or do any harm to your skin.
I didn't really notice less wrinkles at first, but after about 3 weeks the results were really visible. What you'll see immediately though is that your skin will be skin really nice and soft.
This cream has a herbal scent but not flowery - really unique. I found it a bit weird at first but after few days I got used to it and absolutely loved it!

Overall it is a very nice moisturizer, I love everything - texture, smell and packaging.
The only flaw would be the film that this cream leaves on your skin - I prefer products that don't do that, but otherwise it's perfect!

on 11/9/2012 7:04:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

My BF and I been using it this cream and absolutely love it for auntum, spring and winter.

After i while i got tired of the smell - as i am very sensitive to smells and dont find the smell that discreet.

Also if not in the fridge or ( cold country) it can go bad - better in cooler or dry weathers .
A good natural product . Recommended .

on 9/19/2012 8:58:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is a beautiful cream! My skin just loves nuxe products, Nuxe moisurisers are really incredibly impressive for the mid price range. They could charge higher and i would still find a way to justify it, they are that good.

1) This cream smells incredible!,

2) It has a fantastic amount of slip which means you really dont need to use copious amount of product,

3) It does not clog pores (and believe me, if it did it would most definitely clog mine lol),

4) It does not feel in any way greasy or oily on the skin

5) I swear, your skin will be like a babies bottom after applying this i literally have to use all my will power not to keep touching my face lol,
6) Just like it claims to do, it really relaxes the skin, you can feel the difference and its really odd because ordinarily you wouldnt usually notice that your facial mucles do actually tense up what with expressions etc... This helps rest the skin which is great!

7) When i wake up in the morning my skin looks just so fresh and almost glowy looking.

CON:

1) I would love to be able to use this as a day and night time moisturiser but I find personally it is best for night time. While it honestly is not one bit greasy or oily, I find it can sort leave a sheen on the skin that i dont like, also maybe, with my skin anyway, even though its not very heavy or anything, it is quite rich in its contents so this with sunblock and makeup would be too much for my skin as im blemish prone. I just use their fab creme fraiche light one for day time. That does no in any way take away from the fact that i adore this cream and I will repurchase this for a long time yet! just not suitable for e on a day time basis. A fantastic night cream though!

2) Not an issue for me really bu some might dislike its jar packaging. Just wash your hands before dipping into the jar. simple as.

HIGHLY RECOMMEND! Great for 20 somethings who want to ease into anti aging.

on 4/10/2011 4:21:00 AM

This is a great moisturizer with a lot of slip. A tiny bit goes a long way and it truly hydrates. It is also fab under makeup and you dont need a primer with this. Age diminishing benefits are questionable and you dont see immediate results as you do with L'Occitane nonetheless, this is a very high quality, natural based cream. It would be good for normal-dry skins.

on 6/22/2010 9:30:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This cream is ok, smells nice, has a nice texture and moisturizes well but I don't think I will buy again; at $47, I don't think it's worth it. I'm not seeing any sort of improvement; just nice matte moisture. It also comes in a jar which really annoys me because of the hygienic issues; I dip a Q-tip in instead of my fingers.
All in all, nice but expensive.

on 3/30/2010 3:25:00 PM

After going through 2 jars and trying many other things between purchases, I have finally realized this is HG for me. My skin just looks so much better when I use it: smoother, calmer, more radiant. Also, I have extremely sensitive skin and have had no negative reactions.

on 3/23/2010 11:47:00 PM

I'm a big fan of this product, and have been using it consistently for a few years now. It does a wonderful job to moisturize and soothe, even for someone whose skin still breaks out at 31. I apply it at night and magic seems to happen by morning; no matter how tired I am, (I have a four month old baby) my skin glows and looks refreshed. When I don't use it I can see a definite difference. The scent is lovely and it lasts, a little goes a long way.