NUXE Creme Nirvanesque (for all skin types)

Filtered by skin tone : Fair
NUXE Creme Nirvanesque (for all skin types)
Creme Nirvanesque (for all skin types)NUXE Creme Nirvanesque (newest version)

4.3

Aqua (Water); Butylene Glycol; Diethylhexyl Carbonate; Glycerin; Polymethylsilsesquioxane; Tribehenin PEG-20 Esters; Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate; Dimethicone; Glycol Palmitate; Boron Nitride; Mannitol; Plantagineum Seed Oil; Tocopherol; Parum/Fragrance; Dimethicone Crosspolymer; Capryloyl Glycine; Sodium Hydroxide (NaOH); Carbomer; Citric Acid; Ethylhexylglycerin; Alcohol; Acrylamide/Ammonium Acrylate Copolymer; Pentylene Glycol; Tristearin; Laureth-3; Hydroxyethylcellulose; Polyisobutene; Dehydroacetic Acid; Tetrasodium EDTA; Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Extract; Yeast Extract; 10-Hydroxydecanoic Acid; Sebacic Acid; Althaea Officinalis Root Extract; Acetylated Glycol Stearate; Acmella Oleracea Extract; 1,10-Decanediol; Acetyl Dipeptide-1 Cetyl Ester; Caprylyl Glycol; Amaranthus Caudatus Seed Extract; Nymphaea Coerulea Seed Extract; Xanthan Gum; Polysorbate 20; Sodium Citrate; Potassium Sorbate; Glycine; Sodium Benzoate; Sodium Chloride; Disodium EDTA; Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer; Papaver Rhoeas Seed Extract; Benzyl Benzoate; Butylphenyl Methylpropional; Eugenol; Hexyl Cinnamal; Hydroxycitronellal; Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde; Limonene; Linalool

on 7/27/2016 7:53:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

This is sooo gooood. Honestly, the best moisturizer I've ever tried! I guess I bought this because it is supposed to be for "first signs of ageing". I don't have any wrinkles yet (I'm 25), but have some enlarged pores, and my skin seems much 'rougher' than what it was a few years back. (I used to have very good skin, with a poreless appearance, people even commenting on it being marble like). This being a 'smoothing creme', according to Nuxe, I wasn't expecting it do much with my pores, but I thought I'd give it a go based on the glowing reviews here on MUA.

I use this only at night, unless I'm just staying at home, as I feel this + SPF/foundation would be too heavy on my skin. Consistency is quite rich, but it sinks into skin well. It doesn't sink in immediately so you do have time spreading it all over your face, thus using less product. It does leave a slight film (i.e. if you rub your skin afterwards some it will come off), but it's not heavy or uncomfortable--I really hate products leaving a thick residue!--I guess it's more protective, and my skin still 'breathes'. Smell is flowery herbally, not too strong.

After applying it to my face my skin immediately feels less dry after cleansing, but the big magic happens in the morning. When I wake up my skin really feels soft like a baby's butt, I have to force myself not touching it lol. Looking in the mirror pores are diminished, skin is glowing, smooth, and generally just more plump. In the past, despite having dry skin at that time, I've had problems finding a facial moisturizer that properly moisturizes w/o giving me clogs. Enter Nuxe Nirvanesque. It provides great hydration, without being too heavy and ever causing a single clog, and doesn't irritate my skin either - in fact, this feels rather soothing.

I am on my 3rd or 4th jar now, and will continue buying it forever :) As I said, I don't have any wrinkles yet, but I'm betting on this at least preventing them, It's quite expensive, but you do not really need to use much. And with natural ingredients, giving these instant great results it is definitely worth the price..!

on 9/12/2014 10:54:00 AM

This was my first Nuxe product, as recommended by a French pharmacist. I absolutely adore it. A jar usually lasts me at least half a year, so I alternate between the very dry/dry and normal skin formulas (for winter and summer). Absorbs quickly, really nourishing and hydrating, and very subtle fragrance. I am a bit of a product junkie and am constantly tempted to buy and try new things in search for that 'perfect' product.

Since I've used this, I've never tried another moisturizer. I don't have any desire to.

I'm 33 and have only a few tiny wrinkles around my eyes - I have people (clients!) ask me how old I am because they think I'm a lot younger than I am and are surprised I am in the senior position I have at work. I tell them I'm over 30 and they almost always tell me they would have guessed 25 or 26. I'll take it.

Try this. You won't regret it, and you'll probably never use a different moisturizer.

on 4/22/2013 1:44:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I'm a Nuxe fan, really, but this product is not that great. I was hoping to dispense with my much-loved but hard to obtain Biotherm Rides Repair Nuit, which has to be ordered online, by trying out this lauded cream, which can be purchased down the street from me. No go. The consistency was nice, and the scent didn't bother me, but this actually made the barely there lines I have look even WORSE. Like, worse than I'd ever seen in my entire life. Meanwhile, with the Biotherm on 24/7, they're virtually invisible. Thankfully I kept the receipt--it's the same price as the Biotherm, but I had no idea my skin could look this wrong from any product.

on 10/2/2012 4:46:00 PM

I have used this moisturiser in the past and since then been through Clarins multi active jour, various Decleor, EL, and clinique. Honestly, I think there isn't much difference between all the "singing and dancing" creams out there...my skin likes this one....the texture is hard to describe, not moussey, more creamy but it melts into my face within half a minute. I use this mornings and sometimes at night (depending if I feel like using my decleor at night). My skin feels fresh and plumped after using Nuxe. I was lucky to purchase this in France so price was good and Nuxe is in almost every pharmacie and pretty easy to find. Will be a staple for the moment.

on 9/19/2012 8:58:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is a beautiful cream! My skin just loves nuxe products, Nuxe moisurisers are really incredibly impressive for the mid price range. They could charge higher and i would still find a way to justify it, they are that good.

1) This cream smells incredible!,

2) It has a fantastic amount of slip which means you really dont need to use copious amount of product,

3) It does not clog pores (and believe me, if it did it would most definitely clog mine lol),

4) It does not feel in any way greasy or oily on the skin

5) I swear, your skin will be like a babies bottom after applying this i literally have to use all my will power not to keep touching my face lol,
6) Just like it claims to do, it really relaxes the skin, you can feel the difference and its really odd because ordinarily you wouldnt usually notice that your facial mucles do actually tense up what with expressions etc... This helps rest the skin which is great!

7) When i wake up in the morning my skin looks just so fresh and almost glowy looking.

CON:

1) I would love to be able to use this as a day and night time moisturiser but I find personally it is best for night time. While it honestly is not one bit greasy or oily, I find it can sort leave a sheen on the skin that i dont like, also maybe, with my skin anyway, even though its not very heavy or anything, it is quite rich in its contents so this with sunblock and makeup would be too much for my skin as im blemish prone. I just use their fab creme fraiche light one for day time. That does no in any way take away from the fact that i adore this cream and I will repurchase this for a long time yet! just not suitable for e on a day time basis. A fantastic night cream though!

2) Not an issue for me really bu some might dislike its jar packaging. Just wash your hands before dipping into the jar. simple as.

HIGHLY RECOMMEND! Great for 20 somethings who want to ease into anti aging.

on 8/23/2012 4:16:00 AM

I've never used the same cream twice, I was switching products all the time. And today I just purchased my 10th jar of Nirvanesque. This cream is amazing. Moisturizes, doesn't break me out, great for under makeup, packed with antioxidants, nice smell:) I just hope Nuxe never changes this formula or even worst-discontinues this products. HG cream for me

Beautiful unique smell. like a mixture of fruits and unusual herbs and oils. This works, my skin feels very moisturized and soft, the cream is quite thick and rich but sinks in quickly. The cream does reduce my fine lines which are appearing and it is gentle enough to use around my eyes too. I usually mix it with John Masters pomegranate oil as an extra moisturizing kick at night. I love this product, the only downfall is the price, I slap quite a lot on because I love it so much, will definite,y buy again though, I am going to try the First Expressions eye cream too.

on 4/10/2011 4:21:00 AM

This is a great moisturizer with a lot of slip. A tiny bit goes a long way and it truly hydrates. It is also fab under makeup and you dont need a primer with this. Age diminishing benefits are questionable and you dont see immediate results as you do with L'Occitane nonetheless, this is a very high quality, natural based cream. It would be good for normal-dry skins.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I don't dislike this product, but I'm afraid it just doesn't suit my dry skin. I bought it to use as a night moisturizer, as I like to apply a cream with SPF in the mornings, I heard the reviews on this product and purchased it.
It has a nice texture and applies evenly. My main concern is that it's not rich enough for my skin, while I like feeling my face super conditioned before going to bed. It dries out super quickly and leaves a nice soft feeling. I believe this is partly due to the silicones in it, which would actually work nice as a makeup base. However, I'm not a fan of silicones, so one lippie down for the formula.
I will continue to use it, possibly in the mornings, because of the steep price. Probably I should have tested it before buying: the cream itself is good, I was stupid enough to buy before trying.

on 3/30/2010 3:25:00 PM

After going through 2 jars and trying many other things between purchases, I have finally realized this is HG for me. My skin just looks so much better when I use it: smoother, calmer, more radiant. Also, I have extremely sensitive skin and have had no negative reactions.