Nuxe Creme Nirvanesque (for all skin types)

Filtered by skin tone : Other
Nuxe Creme Nirvanesque (for all skin types)
Creme Nirvanesque (for all skin types)NUXE Creme Nirvanesque (newest version)

Aqua (Water); Butylene Glycol; Diethylhexyl Carbonate; Glycerin; Polymethylsilsesquioxane; Tribehenin PEG-20 Esters; Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate; Dimethicone; Glycol Palmitate; Boron Nitride; Mannitol; Plantagineum Seed Oil; Tocopherol; Parum/Fragrance; Dimethicone Crosspolymer; Capryloyl Glycine; Sodium Hydroxide (NaOH); Carbomer; Citric Acid; Ethylhexylglycerin; Alcohol; Acrylamide/Ammonium Acrylate Copolymer; Pentylene Glycol; Tristearin; Laureth-3; Hydroxyethylcellulose; Polyisobutene; Dehydroacetic Acid; Tetrasodium EDTA; Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Extract; Yeast Extract; 10-Hydroxydecanoic Acid; Sebacic Acid; Althaea Officinalis Root Extract; Acetylated Glycol Stearate; Acmella Oleracea Extract; 1,10-Decanediol; Acetyl Dipeptide-1 Cetyl Ester; Caprylyl Glycol; Amaranthus Caudatus Seed Extract; Nymphaea Coerulea Seed Extract; Xanthan Gum; Polysorbate 20; Sodium Citrate; Potassium Sorbate; Glycine; Sodium Benzoate; Sodium Chloride; Disodium EDTA; Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer; Papaver Rhoeas Seed Extract; Benzyl Benzoate; Butylphenyl Methylpropional; Eugenol; Hexyl Cinnamal; Hydroxycitronellal; Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde; Limonene; Linalool

on 10/26/2009 5:59:00 AM

Unfortunately, this cream broke me out after only two days of use. :( I suppose I had an allergic reaction to the natural extracts in it. I will try to return it and hope I get my money back. Did anyone else have the same problem with the cream?

I have used different kinds of moisturizing cream and since I m getting 30 soon so started to look for something that is anti aging, and at the same time organic, and also moisturizing.

I applied this cream first time yesterday and it made me feel sooooo great. Smell is not really what impressed me most but the texture and the feeling after I applied it. My face feel gentle, soft, silklike...

I like this cream but the only thing is that it has to be finished in 6 months. I normally use cream for 9 or 10 months, so this is the only concern that i have..

on 12/31/2007 7:49:00 PM

EDIT (Aug. 30. 08): omg! they've changed the recipe and taken out the parabens!!! it smells kind of different (less good) now, but still, I love it even more now.

this is just dreamy - probably the nicest-smelling, nicest-feeling moisturizer I've ever used. it's a damn shame this is really hard to get where I'm at (which explains why I'm not using it all the time). the price isn't that cheap either, but the experience is worth it. it feels like bliss in a jar.

have to mention though that when I first got it, it seemed to break me out, but when I tried again a few weeks later, it didn't any more - must have been something else.

on 12/28/2007 9:36:00 PM

I ordered 3 Nuxe moisturisers to bulk up my order for free shipping and this is the first moisturiser out of the 3 that I used. I have acneic skin and at first, this didnt break me out and left my skin never matte and smooth to touch. However, as I usually break out a week or so before my periods, whilst using this moisturiser, I broke out at other times too but jsut didnt think it was this cream. I had to stop using it then but use it as a neck cream and I love how it feels...so so soft! It is nicely whipped and smells kinda like old ladies but its not too empowering. I cant really comment on the anti-wrinkle abilities, as I didnt buy the cream for this and I do not have any wrinkles, but it does make my neck feel quite firm.

on 3/13/2007 9:26:00 PM

This cream has the greatest scent and texture.It sinks right into my dehydrated combo skin,makes it heavenly soft and supple,reduces the appearence of pores and first fine lines,and does help to even out the complexion.I apply Nirvanesque to my whole face,undereye area and neck religiously every night,and it does pay off.Luxurious experience.Will most definitely repurchase again and again.