Nuxe Creme Nirvanesque (for all skin types)

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium
Nuxe Creme Nirvanesque (for all skin types)
Creme Nirvanesque (for all skin types)NUXE Creme Nirvanesque (newest version)

4.5

Aqua (Water); Butylene Glycol; Diethylhexyl Carbonate; Glycerin; Polymethylsilsesquioxane; Tribehenin PEG-20 Esters; Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate; Dimethicone; Glycol Palmitate; Boron Nitride; Mannitol; Plantagineum Seed Oil; Tocopherol; Parum/Fragrance; Dimethicone Crosspolymer; Capryloyl Glycine; Sodium Hydroxide (NaOH); Carbomer; Citric Acid; Ethylhexylglycerin; Alcohol; Acrylamide/Ammonium Acrylate Copolymer; Pentylene Glycol; Tristearin; Laureth-3; Hydroxyethylcellulose; Polyisobutene; Dehydroacetic Acid; Tetrasodium EDTA; Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Extract; Yeast Extract; 10-Hydroxydecanoic Acid; Sebacic Acid; Althaea Officinalis Root Extract; Acetylated Glycol Stearate; Acmella Oleracea Extract; 1,10-Decanediol; Acetyl Dipeptide-1 Cetyl Ester; Caprylyl Glycol; Amaranthus Caudatus Seed Extract; Nymphaea Coerulea Seed Extract; Xanthan Gum; Polysorbate 20; Sodium Citrate; Potassium Sorbate; Glycine; Sodium Benzoate; Sodium Chloride; Disodium EDTA; Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer; Papaver Rhoeas Seed Extract; Benzyl Benzoate; Butylphenyl Methylpropional; Eugenol; Hexyl Cinnamal; Hydroxycitronellal; Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde; Limonene; Linalool

on 6/22/2010 9:30:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This cream is ok, smells nice, has a nice texture and moisturizes well but I don't think I will buy again; at $47, I don't think it's worth it. I'm not seeing any sort of improvement; just nice matte moisture. It also comes in a jar which really annoys me because of the hygienic issues; I dip a Q-tip in instead of my fingers.
All in all, nice but expensive.

on 4/8/2014 8:13:00 PM

In have been dealing with adult acne for many years, then always looking for a hydrating but not oily + no parabens /chemical estrogens. This one is quite good, when I apply it it feels a bit heavy I wait for few minutes until it is totally absorbed before applying sunscreen. So far so good.

on 10/30/2013 2:59:00 PM

I saw this product at the local Sasa outlet and played with the tester. I like the texture but considering its price i got 2 15-ml tubes which were even more heavily discounted.
I like the scent, and looking at the ingredients list there's nothing particularly objectionable (I do notice alcohol but it's at the lower end of the list so I guess i'd be fine).
I sinks into the skin very elegantly but even though I have combination skin I doubt this would suffice for winter.
I don't know about its wrinkle-reducing effects as I've just started to use it, but if it works, this will be a great product cuz it's so light, unlike most anti-aging products in the market.

One thing I don't like about this is that it kinda irritates my eyeballs. I don't use eye creams so I apply my face creams around my eyes, but this makes me cry for half an hour, not to the extent that i get disgusted by this product, but i'll have to be extra careful next time I use it.

I'll try using as a primer and see how it goes. Maybe the lightness works better in the morning than at night.

on 4/27/2013 7:57:00 AM

Texture of this moisturizer is so light, almost like a fluid/emulsion, and sinks into the skin pretty fast, which is great for my combination skin with very oily T-zone.
It does leave some kind of protective film on the skin though, but it won't clog your pores or do any harm to your skin.
I didn't really notice less wrinkles at first, but after about 3 weeks the results were really visible. What you'll see immediately though is that your skin will be skin really nice and soft.
This cream has a herbal scent but not flowery - really unique. I found it a bit weird at first but after few days I got used to it and absolutely loved it!

Overall it is a very nice moisturizer, I love everything - texture, smell and packaging.
The only flaw would be the film that this cream leaves on your skin - I prefer products that don't do that, but otherwise it's perfect!

on 12/16/2007 10:04:00 PM

So far, so good! Before this, I was using the Etincelante, which left my skin a tad too dry and flakey in some areas. And when flakey, I scrub. And scrubbing made my skin raw and sensitive. I knew I couldn't continue to use the Etincelante in that condition. Luckily, I'd placed an order for the Nirvanesque a week earlier and it arrived that day. What I love about this creme is its texture. The creme felt ultra smooth and comfortable on my over-peeled skin. And after 3 applications (that evening, the next morning, and the following night), my pores became less noticeable and my skin a little smoother. Why 4 lippies? Well, I don't like the smell of this. Granted, it's much lighter than the Etincelante. This smells like a floralled version of Demeter Snow. It's very cucumber. I don't normally hate cucumber smell, but when it's floral + cucumber, NOOOOO. Anyway, I will continue to use this and update accordingly. ETA: Still loving this creme. I just love its ultra smooth texture. I use this morning and night. It also makes a great base for makeup. In the morning, I wake up to a brighter and smoother skin, and smaller pores. LOVE IT! I bought this from musthave.co.uk during the buy 1 get 1 sale, too. =)

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Got this due to the reviews on this website, and i'm glad i did! it's made my skin a little less oily, but hydrates it at the same time. I'm looking for a different moisturizer for the day time....

on 2/20/2013 6:38:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

Again Nuxe amazes me! This one became my NR One night cream. Creme Fraiche de Beaute Light is still my NR one Day creme though.

on 11/9/2012 7:04:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

My BF and I been using it this cream and absolutely love it for auntum, spring and winter.

After i while i got tired of the smell - as i am very sensitive to smells and dont find the smell that discreet.

Also if not in the fridge or ( cold country) it can go bad - better in cooler or dry weathers .
A good natural product . Recommended .

on 1/26/2011 6:21:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

LOVE this cream. SMELLS like heaven. Love NUXE!

on 1/15/2009 7:08:00 AM

Hair: Other, Other, Medium

Excellent cream!!!! I am 34, combo, used to be towards oily, getting drier as I age, and this is just FAB for me!!!

I used it for 6 months during spring and summer: most days under sunscreen (avene) and makeup with no problems, and I used it as a nigth cream too.

The texture is a pleasure to use, the smell is divine, the instant result is a glowy relaxed complexion!
I can't say if it does have any long term wrinkle erasing power and ,to be honest, I am not expecting any of that from any cream in the market.

But it does preserve moisture and gives you a healthy looking glowy face. The more I use it the more happy my skin is....

I will repurchase for sure...In the winter I switched to creme merveillance, which I also find amazing , just a tad sticky, but not that much to bother me...I guess from now on its going to be Nirvanesque for the summer and Merveillance for the winter!

I loooove Nuxe!