NUXE Creme Nirvanesque (for all skin types)

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium
NUXE Creme Nirvanesque (for all skin types)
Creme Nirvanesque (for all skin types)NUXE Creme Nirvanesque (newest version)

4.5

Aqua (Water); Butylene Glycol; Diethylhexyl Carbonate; Glycerin; Polymethylsilsesquioxane; Tribehenin PEG-20 Esters; Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate; Dimethicone; Glycol Palmitate; Boron Nitride; Mannitol; Plantagineum Seed Oil; Tocopherol; Parum/Fragrance; Dimethicone Crosspolymer; Capryloyl Glycine; Sodium Hydroxide (NaOH); Carbomer; Citric Acid; Ethylhexylglycerin; Alcohol; Acrylamide/Ammonium Acrylate Copolymer; Pentylene Glycol; Tristearin; Laureth-3; Hydroxyethylcellulose; Polyisobutene; Dehydroacetic Acid; Tetrasodium EDTA; Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Extract; Yeast Extract; 10-Hydroxydecanoic Acid; Sebacic Acid; Althaea Officinalis Root Extract; Acetylated Glycol Stearate; Acmella Oleracea Extract; 1,10-Decanediol; Acetyl Dipeptide-1 Cetyl Ester; Caprylyl Glycol; Amaranthus Caudatus Seed Extract; Nymphaea Coerulea Seed Extract; Xanthan Gum; Polysorbate 20; Sodium Citrate; Potassium Sorbate; Glycine; Sodium Benzoate; Sodium Chloride; Disodium EDTA; Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer; Papaver Rhoeas Seed Extract; Benzyl Benzoate; Butylphenyl Methylpropional; Eugenol; Hexyl Cinnamal; Hydroxycitronellal; Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde; Limonene; Linalool

on 4/27/2013 7:57:00 AM

Texture of this moisturizer is so light, almost like a fluid/emulsion, and sinks into the skin pretty fast, which is great for my combination skin with very oily T-zone.
It does leave some kind of protective film on the skin though, but it won't clog your pores or do any harm to your skin.
I didn't really notice less wrinkles at first, but after about 3 weeks the results were really visible. What you'll see immediately though is that your skin will be skin really nice and soft.
This cream has a herbal scent but not flowery - really unique. I found it a bit weird at first but after few days I got used to it and absolutely loved it!

Overall it is a very nice moisturizer, I love everything - texture, smell and packaging.
The only flaw would be the film that this cream leaves on your skin - I prefer products that don't do that, but otherwise it's perfect!

on 1/15/2009 7:08:00 AM

Hair: Other, Other, Medium

Excellent cream!!!! I am 34, combo, used to be towards oily, getting drier as I age, and this is just FAB for me!!!

I used it for 6 months during spring and summer: most days under sunscreen (avene) and makeup with no problems, and I used it as a nigth cream too.

The texture is a pleasure to use, the smell is divine, the instant result is a glowy relaxed complexion!
I can't say if it does have any long term wrinkle erasing power and ,to be honest, I am not expecting any of that from any cream in the market.

But it does preserve moisture and gives you a healthy looking glowy face. The more I use it the more happy my skin is....

I will repurchase for sure...In the winter I switched to creme merveillance, which I also find amazing , just a tad sticky, but not that much to bother me...I guess from now on its going to be Nirvanesque for the summer and Merveillance for the winter!

I loooove Nuxe!

on 2/20/2013 6:38:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

Again Nuxe amazes me! This one became my NR One night cream. Creme Fraiche de Beaute Light is still my NR one Day creme though.

on 1/26/2011 6:21:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

LOVE this cream. SMELLS like heaven. Love NUXE!

on 6/22/2010 9:30:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This cream is ok, smells nice, has a nice texture and moisturizes well but I don't think I will buy again; at $47, I don't think it's worth it. I'm not seeing any sort of improvement; just nice matte moisture. It also comes in a jar which really annoys me because of the hygienic issues; I dip a Q-tip in instead of my fingers.
All in all, nice but expensive.

on 11/24/2008 11:06:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Love this cream, it has a lovely smell and it makes me fell more relaxed and my face is more glowy when i use it! The jar in glass is a bit heavy but apart from that i love the cream....I've already repurchased it 3 times!

on 10/20/2008 5:39:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

A very nice cream that fights the first sign of aging. Although the package says it targets under 30 I bought it anyways due to the rave review everywhere. The first time I applied it I fell in love with the texture, the heavenly scent, and how it glides on my skin. The most important of all, it really gives you the glow right after applying it. It is not a thick cream so a combo-oily skin like me well telorate with it.

A jar sold at $54 is acceptable given its quality and performance. The only thing that I don't like is it's jar packaging. You have to use the spatula otherwise you end up dipping your finger inside the jar.

A nice anti aging cream that's worth a try!

on 4/26/2008 6:47:00 PM

Hands down, the best moisturiser I have tried. Smells divine, the texture is perfect for my combination skin, and my skin looks healthy. Not too expensive considering what most moisturisers cost these days. I'm a make up artist and realise what works great for one doesn't always for the other, but I used it on all the models i worked with and every single one asked what it was and loved it, plus its a fantastic make up base. BUY IT!

on 4/8/2014 8:13:00 PM

In have been dealing with adult acne for many years, then always looking for a hydrating but not oily + no parabens /chemical estrogens. This one is quite good, when I apply it it feels a bit heavy I wait for few minutes until it is totally absorbed before applying sunscreen. So far so good.

on 10/30/2013 2:59:00 PM

I saw this product at the local Sasa outlet and played with the tester. I like the texture but considering its price i got 2 15-ml tubes which were even more heavily discounted.
I like the scent, and looking at the ingredients list there's nothing particularly objectionable (I do notice alcohol but it's at the lower end of the list so I guess i'd be fine).
I sinks into the skin very elegantly but even though I have combination skin I doubt this would suffice for winter.
I don't know about its wrinkle-reducing effects as I've just started to use it, but if it works, this will be a great product cuz it's so light, unlike most anti-aging products in the market.

One thing I don't like about this is that it kinda irritates my eyeballs. I don't use eye creams so I apply my face creams around my eyes, but this makes me cry for half an hour, not to the extent that i get disgusted by this product, but i'll have to be extra careful next time I use it.

I'll try using as a primer and see how it goes. Maybe the lightness works better in the morning than at night.