Nuxe Creme Nirvanesque (for all skin types)

Filtered by skin type : Normal
Nuxe Creme Nirvanesque (for all skin types)
Creme Nirvanesque (for all skin types)NUXE Creme Nirvanesque (newest version)

4.7

Aqua (Water); Butylene Glycol; Diethylhexyl Carbonate; Glycerin; Polymethylsilsesquioxane; Tribehenin PEG-20 Esters; Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate; Dimethicone; Glycol Palmitate; Boron Nitride; Mannitol; Plantagineum Seed Oil; Tocopherol; Parum/Fragrance; Dimethicone Crosspolymer; Capryloyl Glycine; Sodium Hydroxide (NaOH); Carbomer; Citric Acid; Ethylhexylglycerin; Alcohol; Acrylamide/Ammonium Acrylate Copolymer; Pentylene Glycol; Tristearin; Laureth-3; Hydroxyethylcellulose; Polyisobutene; Dehydroacetic Acid; Tetrasodium EDTA; Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Extract; Yeast Extract; 10-Hydroxydecanoic Acid; Sebacic Acid; Althaea Officinalis Root Extract; Acetylated Glycol Stearate; Acmella Oleracea Extract; 1,10-Decanediol; Acetyl Dipeptide-1 Cetyl Ester; Caprylyl Glycol; Amaranthus Caudatus Seed Extract; Nymphaea Coerulea Seed Extract; Xanthan Gum; Polysorbate 20; Sodium Citrate; Potassium Sorbate; Glycine; Sodium Benzoate; Sodium Chloride; Disodium EDTA; Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer; Papaver Rhoeas Seed Extract; Benzyl Benzoate; Butylphenyl Methylpropional; Eugenol; Hexyl Cinnamal; Hydroxycitronellal; Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde; Limonene; Linalool

on 11/2/2009 9:18:00 AM

I love this product! Very moisturizing but not at all greasy. It works very well as both a day and night cream, and the fact that it is also an anti-aging product is a bonus. It actually sinks in quite fast, but even after it gets in there is still a thin layer of the product serving as a moisturizer. I have been using a sample for 4 days/nights and I am DEFINITELY purchasing the full-sized product. I swear by Nuxe.

Ingredients: Aqua (Water); Butylene Glycol; Diethylhexyl Carbonate; Glycerin; Polymethylsilsesquioxane; Tribehenin PEG-20 Esters; Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate; Dimethicone; Glycol Palmitate; Boron Nitride; Mannitol; Plantagineum Seed Oil; Tocopherol; Parum/Fragrance; Dimethicone Crosspolymer; Capryloyl Glycine; Sodium Hydroxide; Carbomer; Citric Acid; Ethylhexylglycerin; Alcohol; Acrylamide/Ammonium Acrylate Copolymer; Pentylene Glycol; Tristearin; Laureth-3; Hydroxyethylcellulose; Polyisobutene; Dehydroacetic Acid; Tetrasodium EDTA; Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Extract; Yeast Extract; 10-Hydroxydecanoic Acid; Sebacic Acid; Althaea Officinalis Root Extract; Acetylated Glycol Stearate; Acmella Oleracea Extract; 1,10-Decanediol; Acetyl Dipeptide-1 Cetyl Ester; Caprylyl Glycol; Amaranthus Caudatus Seed Extract; Nymphaea Coerulea Seed Extract; Xanthan Gum; Polysorbate 20; Sodium Citrate; Potassium Sorbate; Glycine; Sodium Benzoate; Sodium Chloride; Disodium EDTA; Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer; Papaver Rhoeas Seed Extract; Benzyl Benzoate; Butylphenyl Methylpropional; Eugenol; Hexyl Cinnamal; Hydroxycitronellal; Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde; Limonene; Linalool [N0601/F]

Please click "Yes" below if you found this review helpful! It took me a long time to type up these ingredients. Thank you! :)

on 10/2/2012 4:46:00 PM

I have used this moisturiser in the past and since then been through Clarins multi active jour, various Decleor, EL, and clinique. Honestly, I think there isn't much difference between all the "singing and dancing" creams out there...my skin likes this one....the texture is hard to describe, not moussey, more creamy but it melts into my face within half a minute. I use this mornings and sometimes at night (depending if I feel like using my decleor at night). My skin feels fresh and plumped after using Nuxe. I was lucky to purchase this in France so price was good and Nuxe is in almost every pharmacie and pretty easy to find. Will be a staple for the moment.

on 7/27/2016 7:53:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

This is sooo gooood. Honestly, the best moisturizer I've ever tried! I guess I bought this because it is supposed to be for "first signs of ageing". I don't have any wrinkles yet (I'm 25), but have some enlarged pores, and my skin seems much 'rougher' than what it was a few years back. (I used to have very good skin, with a poreless appearance, people even commenting on it being marble like). This being a 'smoothing creme', according to Nuxe, I wasn't expecting it do much with my pores, but I thought I'd give it a go based on the glowing reviews here on MUA.

I use this only at night, unless I'm just staying at home, as I feel this + SPF/foundation would be too heavy on my skin. Consistency is quite rich, but it sinks into skin well. It doesn't sink in immediately so you do have time spreading it all over your face, thus using less product. It does leave a slight film (i.e. if you rub your skin afterwards some it will come off), but it's not heavy or uncomfortable--I really hate products leaving a thick residue!--I guess it's more protective, and my skin still 'breathes'. Smell is flowery herbally, not too strong.

After applying it to my face my skin immediately feels less dry after cleansing, but the big magic happens in the morning. When I wake up my skin really feels soft like a baby's butt, I have to force myself not touching it lol. Looking in the mirror pores are diminished, skin is glowing, smooth, and generally just more plump. In the past, despite having dry skin at that time, I've had problems finding a facial moisturizer that properly moisturizes w/o giving me clogs. Enter Nuxe Nirvanesque. It provides great hydration, without being too heavy and ever causing a single clog, and doesn't irritate my skin either - in fact, this feels rather soothing.

I am on my 3rd or 4th jar now, and will continue buying it forever :) As I said, I don't have any wrinkles yet, but I'm betting on this at least preventing them, It's quite expensive, but you do not really need to use much. And with natural ingredients, giving these instant great results it is definitely worth the price..!

on 3/1/2012 8:25:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

nirvanesque cream is a marvellous cream! It moisturize the skin,leaves it soft and smooth! Works great for the wrinkles! I combine it with a soft moisturizer(st ives collagen). When you wake up,you got a fresh,new skin with a softness to it. Not greasy,smooth on the application,penetrates the skin fast and act on it! Really good cream! Love it!

Beautiful unique smell. like a mixture of fruits and unusual herbs and oils. This works, my skin feels very moisturized and soft, the cream is quite thick and rich but sinks in quickly. The cream does reduce my fine lines which are appearing and it is gentle enough to use around my eyes too. I usually mix it with John Masters pomegranate oil as an extra moisturizing kick at night. I love this product, the only downfall is the price, I slap quite a lot on because I love it so much, will definite,y buy again though, I am going to try the First Expressions eye cream too.

on 6/4/2009 2:54:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

I love love love this product. My skin feels soft and moisturized. I use the new formulation (without parabens) in the All skin type version. It is light enough for my normal to combo skin. I do notice a difference when I don't use it. Although I generally stay away from jars, i use the little spatula to keep bacteria from getting in it. Well done

on 3/17/2009 12:24:00 PM

This is by far my favorite day time moisturizer. It sinks right in and gives my skin a fresh glowing look. I have gone through 2 already and keep repurchasing. I also like that the fragrance is really light.

on 11/24/2008 11:06:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Love this cream, it has a lovely smell and it makes me fell more relaxed and my face is more glowy when i use it! The jar in glass is a bit heavy but apart from that i love the cream....I've already repurchased it 3 times!

on 9/20/2007 1:26:00 PM

I too bought this product based on the reviews. I don't know what the ingredients are or what they do, all I know is that my skin feels extremely smooth and soft when I wear it. I prefer to use it at night because it doesn't contain SPF but lately I've been using it in the morning too. I find a little goes a long way but I plan to purchase again when I run out. I think the effects justify the price for me. **Edit: I liked this but the jar and the price have proven prohibited in repurchasing**

on 12/16/2007 10:04:00 PM

So far, so good! Before this, I was using the Etincelante, which left my skin a tad too dry and flakey in some areas. And when flakey, I scrub. And scrubbing made my skin raw and sensitive. I knew I couldn't continue to use the Etincelante in that condition. Luckily, I'd placed an order for the Nirvanesque a week earlier and it arrived that day. What I love about this creme is its texture. The creme felt ultra smooth and comfortable on my over-peeled skin. And after 3 applications (that evening, the next morning, and the following night), my pores became less noticeable and my skin a little smoother. Why 4 lippies? Well, I don't like the smell of this. Granted, it's much lighter than the Etincelante. This smells like a floralled version of Demeter Snow. It's very cucumber. I don't normally hate cucumber smell, but when it's floral + cucumber, NOOOOO. Anyway, I will continue to use this and update accordingly. ETA: Still loving this creme. I just love its ultra smooth texture. I use this morning and night. It also makes a great base for makeup. In the morning, I wake up to a brighter and smoother skin, and smaller pores. LOVE IT! I bought this from musthave.co.uk during the buy 1 get 1 sale, too. =)